existential mabel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

First they called it "Global Warming," but then God turned the temperature down on the world for a couple of years so they had to come up with a new name, "Climate Change," ...it's the same old lie of Gen 3:5:

...then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods

It's very interesting when we study that in the Hebrew language, ye shall be is one word, hâyâh, and it means, to be, become, come to pass, exist, and as gods is 'ĕlôhı̂ym, which is God, so when we put those two Hebrew words together, we have, ...exist as God.

Climate Change, Gender confusion, cloning, ...man is just manifesting his prideful, arrogant heart with his "I will", ...to think that he can change the climate, or change the gender of someone or, create life, ...it's all part of the great deception, seduction, delusion that we read about coming to the planet in the Word, ...the world that many of us grew up in 50 years ago, is in a rapid descent to anarchy which will culminate with one man trying to govern, preside over the whole world, ...and the Word has told us who that will be.  

My Father is in control and seated on His throne, ...we know how this will play out, ....we know the end, ...so don't let your hearts be troubled or disturbed.

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/23/2019 at 6:11 PM, Repose said:

Climate change has always been a thing because it is always changing. Vast majority of these global warming doomsday disasters are the most extreme lengths of what MIGHT happen. Everyone immediately goes to the best or worst scenario; we think in extremes, when reality tends to be more bland and dull. So yes, climate may change, but this mess is sensationalism with a political agenda. Even if we did go completely green, the amount of difference or time it would make/save would be minuscule.

Though, I don't think it wrong to look into alternative sources for everything. It expands our breadth of knowledge and provides a safety blanket in case things go awry. 

People assume scientists have integrity and the best interest of everyone, but they neglect the fact that scientists are still people. They can be purchased. They can be biased. They can mess up expiraments. 

The youth of today is taken in cause of the school system. I say that as a relative youth as well, at 25 years of age, who went to public school. Just like scientists, you tend to trust teachers. Then you get taught nothing but THIS information, of course they're going to be biased. Don't give up all hope on them, though. I didn't buy into the whole deal even as a public student, and a few others didn't either.

Here in Southern Ohio,several large snow events each winter were common and expected....For  the last two winters, I have not “ touched” my snow shovel.I have a very long driveway and do not miss shoveling snow.In fact, I almost had a heart attack perfoming that task several years ago.So I have to ask myself: How many polar bears is this worth?    Lol.....I am just kidding —- I saw somewhere that the population of Polar Bears was at an all- time high. That is very good news.It would be “ better” news if polar bears could shovel snow .....haha...

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Sower said:

Resistance is futile!................

hey i wondered if anyone would notice a trekkie sound bite. lol yep the massed plug into the media and gradually they cant think much for themselves...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

17 hours ago, maryjayne said:

Am I to understand that people on here do not believe our climate is changing and our lives are threatened by it?

good question and a valid one the planet is i believe going through change and yes we most likely will be affected by it. but it is what is the driving force behind it a platform to launch all kinds of things. imo

17 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I can't speak for the people on here, but yes, our lives are not threatened or endangered by our changing climate, yet. Cyclic climate change has always been in constant motion since Noah's flood. And yes, glaciers, Alaskans, sea levels and polar bears will be affected. Climate change during the tribulation is going to be unprecedented and supernatural. 

yes the planet imo has cylclic patterns now i am no pro i mean in  the 1940's some of the rivers in the UK froze solid and my grandad could walk several miles along one. not sure i would have been brave enough to do that! and that is unusual for the Uk.

17 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

First they called it "Global Warming," but then God turned the temperature down on the world for a couple of years so they had to come up with a new name, "Climate Change," ...it's the same old lie of Gen 3:5:

...then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods

It's very interesting when we study that in the Hebrew language, ye shall be is one word, hâyâh, and it means, to be, become, come to pass, exist, and as gods is 'ĕlôhı̂ym, which is God, so when we put those two Hebrew words together, we have, ...exist as God.

Climate Change, Gender confusion, cloning, ...man is just manifesting his prideful, arrogant heart with his "I will", ...to think that he can change the climate, or change the gender of someone or, create life, ...it's all part of the great deception, seduction, delusion that we read about coming to the planet in the Word, ...the world that many of us grew up in 50 years ago, is in a rapid descent to anarchy which will culminate with one man trying to govern, preside over the whole world, ...and the Word has told us who that will be.  

My Father is in control and seated on His throne, ...we know how this will play out, ....we know the end, ...so don't let your hearts be troubled or disturbed.

Lord bless

yes isnt it interestiing how all these things converge at the same time people becoming confused ...and the planet going through a sizemic change

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

17 hours ago, maryjayne said:

Am I to understand that people on here do not believe our climate is changing and our lives are threatened by it?

No dear sister, our lives are not threatened by it, ...you living in Wales probably don't know this hoopla was Al Gore's political platform when he ran for President of the United States, ...his lifestyle since then proves he doesn't believe it, ...it was just a gimmick.

Please try and find some comfort for yourself in this verse:

When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment: when He appointed the foundations of the earth:  Pro 8:29

Our Heavenly Father has set a limit for the seas, the Polar ice caps are not going to melt and flood Los Angeles, New York or London with 17 meters of water, however, ...during the last 7 years yet to be fulfilled of Daniel's 490 year prophecy concerning Israel, there will be a massive climate change, only it will not be man made, it will be God bringing judgement on this planet, ...ALL of the water will be changed to blood and the Earth will be plunged into total darkness, ...but again, have no fear, we will be in heaven with our LORD;

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

20 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Here in Southern Ohio,several large snow events each winter were common and expected....For  the last two winters, I have not “ touched” my snow shovel.I have a very long driveway and do not miss shoveling snow.In fact, I almost had a heart attack perfoming that task several years ago.So I have to ask myself: How many polar bears is this worth?    Lol.....I am just kidding —- I saw somewhere that the population of Polar Bears was at an all- time high. That is very good news.It would be “ better” news if polar bears could shovel snow .....haha...

I know what you mean! Who likes the blistering cold and scraping off ice anyway? I'm too old to make a snow 'persons' anymore. A warming climate means a longer food growing season. I've always wanted to know what was under all that ice in Antarctica anyway. So what about rising ocean levels and polar cap melting, more room for fish. Those people that can afford ocean front property can afford to move inland to new ocean front property, stimulating home sales and the economy :laugh:  For those that like the Coppertone tan, less time to bake outside to get one. Think of the fossil fuel savings, frying your meals on the hood of cars, sidewalks, etc. 

People are such 'Debbie Downers' and just don't look at the benefits. People just don't like change. I have a word beginning to form in my mind, it's first couple of letters are Sarcasm. :D

• Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Isaiah53NIV said:

Numerous famous people are pushing this agenda, yet continue to travel around in their private jets (and in their fancy yachts). All we have to do is watch their behavior to see that they don't even take their cause seriously. And yes, Mr. Gore was (maybe still is?) one of them traveling around in a private jet, writing books, etc. Who pays attention to him anymore :rolleyes: Because people lost interest, they needed to find new and more interesting celebrities to "reach" a different generation.

If God is in control of everything, how can our lives be threatened? He knows exactly what will happen and when it will happen. And if we are His children, we have noting to worry about.

So, what are you trying to tell me? You wouldn't buy a pair of my $200.00 sneakers if I put my name on them or what? Or do as I say and not what I do you commoners. :laugh:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  04/10/1972

21 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

My first reaction was to mark "HaHa" or "Loved It" on your comment, but, with the unfortunate heart attack episode you mentioned, I was afraid my reaction would be misunderstood.  Sorry you went through that years ago, it certainly is a concern here in the Midwest.

Perhaps polar bear snow shoveling training is needed...  :) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Isaiah53NIV said:

:laugh:

I was thinking more of the celebs that attended the "Google Summit" on climate change. No, as a commoner, I was not invited to fly by private jet to attend that party.

People have become so gullible and readily deceived these days. Why would a person even consider listening to someone whom pretends to be someone else for a living? Or, makes a living with a ball or competition? In the military and civilian sector I lead by example, I walked the walk. How many of the elitist's, politicians and celebrities follow their empty words, it doesn't apply to them. I could personally care less about their liberal opinion or what the are selling and endorsing. Critical thinking now comes in an eight pack of Charmin 4x4 plies. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

People have become so gullible and readily deceived these days. Why would a person even consider listening to someone whom pretends to be someone else for a living? Or, makes a living with a ball or competition? In the military and civilian sector I lead by example, I walked the walk. How many of the elitist's, politicians and celebrities follow their empty words, it doesn't apply to them. I could personally care less about their liberal opinion or what the are selling and endorsing. Critical thinking now comes in an eight pack of Charmin 4x4 plies. 

Every minute we spend fretting over “ global warming” is one minute less that we can spend trying to find that elusive BigFoot........c’mon people, let’s “ get it together” !!!

• Thumbs Up 1