• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Betha said:

Absolutely true, but we are not talking of the 'works of the law' but the GOOD WORKS  created in Christ Jesus GOD personally gave to man which God has before ordained that we should walk in them. Eph 2v10. There is no getting away from what GOD wants us to do !

There was, is, will be only one perfect life acceptable to God and that being The Son's... and it will be necessary to be of His blood not our own!

John 6:53-58

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

That deflection you are attempting to use with the thumbs up thing is nowhere NEAR the accusation you made....its not easy when one gets caught lying, so I will cut you some slack....

The quote by Luther which was not advocating sin but was extolling Grace was over your head .....that does not surprise me, I knew I was taking a gamble with that one....Luther also made a great point when he said “ Sin Boldly”, but what's the point in trying to explain it..... 

Having a person claim anything is over another person's head when they are saying a Christian can commit 1000 murders and rapes a day and go to heaven without repenting is absurd.  There is nothing deep or spiritual about that comment.  It is false doctrine.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

Having a person claim anything is over another person's head when they are saying a Christian can commit 1000 murders and rapes a day and go to heaven without repenting is absurd.  There is nothing deep or spiritual about that comment.  It is false doctrine.

The only thing truly absurd about what Luther said in praising God’s Grace , is the fact that hyperbole is completely beyond your reach......please do not criticise what you can’t understand... 

10 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The only thing truly absurd about what Luther said in praising God’s Grace , is the fact that hyperbole is completely beyond your reach......please do not criticise what you can’t understand... 

This is not rocket science.  It is junk doctrine from the pits of hell.  It is doctrines of devils and I don't believe Luther said it, especially since he didn't believe in OSAS.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

This is not rocket science.  It is junk doctrine from the pits of hell.  It is doctrines of devils and I don't believe Luther said it, especially since he didn't believe in OSAS.

@Firm Foundation, careful not to get drawn into such debates with such a person.   Just let them think what they think and do what they do., lest they lull you into their world of saying things that you'll one day regret.  Instead, let the motives and fruit stand for others to observe.

I say this with concern for you, my friend. I hope you remain diligent to share with those who are able to hear and discuss reasonably. 

4 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

@Firm Foundation, careful not to get drawn into such debates with such a person.   Just let them think what they think and do what they do., lest they lull you into their world of saying things that you'll one day regret.  Instead, let the motives and fruit stand for others to observe.

I say this with concern for you, my friend. I hope you remain diligent to share with those who are able to hear and discuss reasonably. 

I normally wouldn't be that blunt, but any doctrine that says a Christian can commit 1000 acts of murder, theft and rape a day, never repent  and go to heaven is not of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

I normally wouldn't be that blunt, but any doctrine that says a Christian can commit 1000 acts of murder, theft and rape a day, never repent  and go to heaven is not of God.

Indeed and you do well to expose it.  It's a worrying mindset to say the least.  But my concern is for you, that you might get roped into a back-and-fourth by someone with questionable motives, who may have ill-intention.  I'm not saying that is the case, but it could be, as it was in the early church.   

I feel your heart and frustration.  But sometimes your good heart to correct such people will only serve as a platform for them to spout more of their nonsense whilst suppressing your words.  It is vitally important to reach those who have made errors in understanding, but some will not listen.  

Therefore, I hope you can carry on sharing, teaching, listening and helping without being subtly derailed by an endless debate which only spirals down to emptiness.   I don't think it's your fault, but I think your good intentions can be warped against you if you don't remain on guard... I hope that makes some sort of sense!

May Yahweh bless your way.

Love & Shalom

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Please go to AmazonCom and see if you guys can get some “ thinking caps”. Hopefully, seeing as how you need to buy them in bulk , you might get a discount.If and when they arrive, put them on snuggly and pray that God grant you the ability to remove the curse that prevents you from understanding things that require a little insight 

Luther wrote this in a letter to a friend.....There is a thing called “ Hyperbole” that everybody uses everyday.For example, you lift your Bible and it is heavy from all the dust that is on it. You exclaim , “ Man! this thing weighs a ton!” You exaggerated to make a point.Do you really THINK that Luther was promoting murder and rape even ONCE a day, much less a thousand!! What is wrong with you guys?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Please go to AmazonCom and see if you guys can get some “ thinking caps”. Hopefully, seeing as how you need to buy them in bulk , you might get a discount.If and when they arrive, put them on snuggly and pray that God grant you the ability to remove the curse that prevents you from understanding things that require a little insight 

Luther wrote this in a letter to a friend.....There is a thing called “ Hyperbole” that everybody uses everyday.For example, you lift your Bible and it is heavy from all the dust that is on it. You exclaim , “ Man! this thing weighs a ton!” You exaggerated to make a point.Do you really THINK that Luther was promoting murder and rape even ONCE a day, much less a thousand!! What is wrong with you guys?

There was a letter fragment some claim Luther wrote,  but with  no proof or context.

6 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

How about a soap box debate?  My position is nobody can commit 1000 acts of murder and rape a day without repenting and go to heaven.  I will be a good sport and lower the number to one act of murder and rape a day.