IGNORED

The devil's regional interest in Israel and its end times plan for the Temple Mount.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

For anyone that is following and interested, Satan can copy many things, but one thing he cannot copy is the truth. The truth is provided for us in the scriptures so that we can find and put to rest any confusion or distortion that may come our way.  It's our job to seek the truth for ourselves, and receive any correction that the Lord may want to show us, so that we can grow in knowledge and understanding, ...and by grace only is it given to us.

If we can see his wonderful plan clearly, without distortion, then the kingdom is already given to us.  Seek his wonderful truth, because exciting times are coming, and we want to be found as faithful servants who have testified before hand what the Lord will do as a witness to that truth that Jesus promised to those who love him. 

If we make the time, and be patient, by looking into a matter first before speaking too quickly in defending our doctrine, then we might pick up something new.  There is always something new to learn and it never ends.  If you have heard something new that you never knew before, it's because Jesus is knocking on the door and wants to be let in.  He knocks on our door often, and if we let him in every time, he will sup with us, whilst we eat his food.

Keep the temple clean, and know when he's knocking because he wants to show us so much.

Come out of the mindset of the world and let the spirit of God manifest himself inside every believer, so that the spirit of truth can grow and not be quenched.

The truth holds no holes.  It always flows in harmony.  Precept upon precept, line upon line, a little here and a little there.

May God bless all the saints in Christ, and may he fill you with a hunger for truth that can never be quenched.

John 15:15   Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

... Yes, 'Islam' will eventually take over, and the one who comes gloriously ending the Islamic based world war, will be hailed as the 'savoir' of the world..

The arrival of beast #2 is a very grand and elaborate deception such that many believe the lie.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,633
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

At the 1st Gog war God spared 1/6 which happens be4 Tribulation because it takes 7 years for the Israelites to burn their weapons.

Which can happen after the final battle in the first years of the millennium. 

At Armageddon battle nobody is spared by the sword from Jesus mouth. Its between Jesus bringing His saints against antichrist with his armies.

Zechariah 14 says there are survivors of the battle against the Lord.

At 2nd Gog war it is the fire from Almighty God on heaven which shall destroy Gog.

Agreed. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Sister said:

A millennium = 1000 years right?

So what happens after the 1000 years?

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

It is written.

Now go to that Gog and Magog war in Ezekiel 38 & 39.  Follow the lead of that particular war mentioned in Revelation that states it will happen 'after' the 1000 years.

What's the war called again?

The Gog and Magog war.

Also,

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

beasts = nations.

They were allowed to exist another season ....and.....time.

We know how long a season is now.

One False Prophet - thrown alive into the lake of fire.

One Gog - killed by fire from God.  Body thrown to the ravenous birds.

Two different leaders.  Two different points in time.

I think I've given a good case, and have only touched the edges.  You can believe what you want.

The Israelites Will spend 7 years to burn Gog weapon which is impossible if Gog war happens after Jesus Millennium of 1000 years is over, you quoted irrelevant verses from Daniel.

Why wud God give another 7 years to Israel to burn Gog weapon as they are already defeated n the devil alrdy sent to fire as well.

It doesnt make sense.

Edited by R. Hartono

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The Israelites Will spend 7 years to burn Gog weapon which is impossible if Gog war happens after Jesus Millennium of 1000 years is over,

R.Hartono

Why is it impossible? 

Is it because you pictured something else?

You pictured all those dead bodies from the Armageddon war,

which means they get collected and weapons burnt going into the beginning of the Millennium.

I can see why it doesn't make sense to you, and this is what I am trying to show you, or any one else who is interested;

The Gog & Magog war happens 'after' the 1000 years has expired. 

One thousand years of no wars.  Then after that WAR.

It's a different war.  The one mentioned in Rev 20, that happens after Satan is let out of prison, after the 1000 years of peace is called the Gog and Magog war.  It's mentioned so we can discern the difference between the two wars.

I hope this helps.

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

you quoted irrelevant verses from Daniel.

No, it's very relevant;

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Daniel see's the Son of Perdition speaking great words.  He sees right up till Jesus comes and throws the beast into the lake of fire.  That's the Coming right, and judgement given to him on the spot.

The rest of the beasts Daniel saw, is not that beast that was thrown into the lake of fire, because that beast is not a nation, but a kingdom- It's a ruling kingdom with a system.  A wicked, unfair, oppressive system that has governed all over the peoples of the earth for 3.5 yrs.

So concerning the rest of the beasts, ...these are the nations, and God calls them beasts because they act like animals.  These nations will be spared for a season and a time, and these nations will continue to exist during the thousand year reign.  Not each individual, but the nations.  Their dominion is taken away however, because Christ has taken dominion over the nations.  They must answer to him.

The season they will be allowed to exist for is a thousand years....and... a time.... which is that short space of time when the Gog and Magog war starts, after the 1000 years. 

This is what I was showing you.  Daniel even saw that after the thousand years, there is a small amount of 'time'.  It's not all finished after the thousand years, but a little more to go.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,633
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Last Daze said:

When I read:

• Who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.  2 Thessalonians 2:4

I think of:

• Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to His disciples, saying: "The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses"  Matthew 23:1-2

Was there a literal "chair of Moses" or does that verse describe a position of authority?  We all know that the man of sin is not the authority over the spiritual temple of God but that doesn't stop him from deceiving some believers into worshiping him as the authority.

I'm not saying that the Jews won't build a temple, only that it doesn't have to happen for 2 Thess 2:4 to be fulfilled.

Which is exactly why it will happen in a physical Temple and be a visible event. The position of authority always has a place where that authority is exercised. Generally that place is occupied by the one taking said authority. The necessary symbolic act of proof of supremacy. 

And I do believe Moses did have a place to sit. He was weary with hearing the people when Jethro suggested he appoint judges. No doubt there was a bit of formality in the process, and an actual chair.

Of course this act has eternal consequences and is a spiritual act by nature. That where all the important acts happen first; in the heart.

"For thou hast said in thine heart,"- Isaiah 14

But the heart must realize the thought in the physical or it's just a thought;

"I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:" - Isaiah 14

I will ascend...I will exalt...I will sit. It's definitely coming.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/11/2020 at 9:34 PM, Sister said:

R. Hartono

The angel here is not measuring a replacement temple of God, but the true temple of God.

This vision has nothing to do with a defiled temple.

The temple of God is in the heart of his true worshipers.  The altar is in the heart also, in that same place where we made room - to put God first so that he can dwell in us.   The altar shows where the sacrifices are made  - out of this same heart, and not animal sacrifices, but sacrifices of the heart.  Giving up the things we love, and coming out of this world so we don't share in her plagues.  All because of that temple in us that has nothing in the world.

1 Peter 2:5   Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

God is measuring his TRUE worshipers, but the court is not measured for the followers there have not been serving at the altar.  At the time of this measuring - their sacrifices are NOT ACCEPTED.  This means there are dirty robes present. Therefore they will be given over to the gentiles to have power over them when the Beast comes.

You will notice in this chapter that the measuring comes just before the final warning - warning against the Mark of the Beast that is coming.

So the temple is measured just before the first angel sounds.

God has his loyal ones numbered, so that when the punishment starts, they cannot be touched by the plagues that are coming.  The plagues come to all who refused to come out of Babylon.  None can say they were not warned;

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

I believe this measuring is the sealing of the 144K, and these are those who follow Lamb wheresoever he goes.  True worshipers.  The HOLY CITY, and not physical Jerusalem today (which is not holy), but God's holy City, his kingdom on earth - Zion, will be divided between those who have washed their robes clean, and those who haven't. There is a sifting going on, and it starts in the house of God.

Those in the temple, are those who are measured. They are faithful, loyal and true and serve God day and night in his temple through the Lamb.

Those in the court will be forced to go through a fiery trial and be made to wash their robes clean through fire where they will be purified if they endure to the end.  A second chance is given to come out of Babylon, because they did not do this before when warned. 

We do not want to be standing in the court.  But if found there at the time of the sealing we must all go through the chastising of the Lord to come out clean again at the other end.  God is fair.  He rewards his loyal servants, and chastises those he loves.  There is still mercy, and he will still provide a little help.

Acts 17:24   God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

1 Corinthians 3:16   Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 3:17   If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 6:19   What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2 Corinthians 6:16   And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Physical Jersualem will be trampled on by the gentiles for 3 1/2 years, but that is not what this chapter 14 is speaking about.  It is speaking about God's holy city - which consist of his saints throughout the whole earth - the good, the bad, the lukewarm.  The trampling of saints by the gentiles will not just happen in Jerusalem, but throughout the whole world.

Can we please just stick to the text and leave imagination at home?

6 hours ago, Sister said:

No, it's very relevant;

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel see's the Son of Perdition speaking great words.  He sees right up till Jesus comes and throws the beast into the lake of fire.  That's the Coming right, and judgement given to him on the spot.

The rest of the beasts Daniel saw, is not that beast that was thrown into the lake of fire, because that beast is not a nation, but a kingdom- It's a ruling kingdom with a system.  A wicked, unfair, oppressive system that has governed all over the peoples of the earth for 3.5 yrs.

So concerning the rest of the beasts, ...these are the nations, and God calls them beasts because they act like animals.  These nations will be spared for a season and a time, and these nations will continue to exist during the thousand year reign.  Not each individual, but the nations.  Their dominion is taken away however, because Christ has taken dominion over the nations.  They must answer to him.

The season they will be allowed to exist for is a thousand years....and... a time.... which is that short space of time when the Gog and Magog war starts, after the 1000 years. 

This is what I was showing you.  Daniel even saw that after the thousand years, there is a small amount of 'time'.  It's not all finished after the thousand years, but a little more to go.

"Time" in both Daniel and Revelation when written as time, times and half of time is very clear: it is speaking of a YEAR. When it is written as season and a time, it is speaking of a smaller period of time plus a year: it could be a year and a month, or a year and two months. It most certainly is NOT the 1000 years. 

Next, it is A MAN thrown into the lake of fire, not an empire! An "empire" cannot be thrown into the lake of fire: PEOPLE get thrown in.  And "rest of the Beasts" is speaking of KINGS or PRESIDENTS or LEADERS or nations.  It remains to be seen WHO this is speaking of. I would guess probably three out of the 7 that the Beast is the king over. 

7 hours ago, Sister said:

R.Hartono

Why is it impossible? 

Is it because you pictured something else?

You pictured all those dead bodies from the Armageddon war,

which means they get collected and weapons burnt going into the beginning of the Millennium.

I can see why it doesn't make sense to you, and this is what I am trying to show you, or any one else who is interested;

The Gog & Magog war happens 'after' the 1000 years has expired. 

One thousand years of no wars.  Then after that WAR.

It's a different war.  The one mentioned in Rev 20, that happens after Satan is let out of prison, after the 1000 years of peace is called the Gog and Magog war.  It's mentioned so we can discern the difference between the two wars.

I hope this helps.

Truth! Good job, sister!