Chris0699

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

You are blinded by Satan and like the rest of those headed for their Damnation — you are clueless to this fact. . “ The Gospel is  foolishness to those that perish”.......If it does  not bother you  that you are a Pawn Of Satan , and that He is getting  a big kick out of all this, which will reach its crescendo when you join him in Hell, his mission accomplished........have at it ! Have a ball ! This  life is all you will ever know ......squeeze every ounce of pleasure that you can get from it.Then get ready to live the horror your pride lead you to. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Chris0699 said:

I think I do. Thank you. 

I just don't want you to give up. I believe you are important and God has plans for you. The devil is a liar, and he has lead so many to believe his lies and they are no longer here and today he mocks them and laughs at them as they are forever bound in torment. Chris, I'm asking that you continue to search, God will answer you. He does love you. You are stronger then the lies of satan, that's why the fight is so violent for your soul. Satan doesn't have to win, let Christ in and he will fight this for you. Satan has destroyed so many, I hate to see a person being attacked like this without trying to help. I pray you will see you are worth more than what you see in the mirror...God never makes a mistake he can transform you, give him a chance.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Revlori said:

What I see Chris is that you are searching for God, and Satan is lying to you. As a friend to friend here, ( which I believe we are)let me ask you ,why are you here ( at worthy I mean)  the reason I ask is, when I was in the world, living in sin and rebellion. I loved it at the time, and I would not of been talking with anyone about my hard heart. When people would ask me to come to church, I wouldn't. When people would want to discuss my sin, I would walk away, until I reached the end of my rope so to speak. The holy spirit was drawing me many times, even through I continued to reject that,but then one day, I fell to my knees and answered him. Here I am Lord forgive me, I need you....that changed my heart inside, but there was a lot of work to be done with me on the outside. God has changed me a lot but there is still work to be done. I say all of this to show you that your willingness to talk with me and so many others don't seem that you are so hard that God won't forgive you or call you. Do you see what I mean?

I'm here at Worthy because I am afraid that I have gone the way of Esau and I guess I am just whining about it. I realized my actions were causing me to lose the birthright, and I think I am only finding out after the opportunity has gone. Maybe I am hoping against hope that it hasn't, and that maybe someone can help me. But whether I am willing to talk about it or whatever doesn't change the heart condition inside, nor can all my hand wringing. I am the same person you described you were when living in sin, I will just talk about it and talk to others. I need to be brought to the same point you were. God was pleased to do so with you, but so far He isn't with me.

Edited by Chris0699

1 hour ago, Revlori said:

I just don't want you to give up. I believe you are important and God has plans for you. The devil is a liar, and he has lead so many to believe his lies and they are no longer here and today he mocks them and laughs at them as they are forever bound in torment. Chris, I'm asking that you continue to search, God will answer you. He does love you. You are stronger then the lies of satan, that's why the fight is so violent for your soul. Satan doesn't have to win, let Christ in and he will fight this for you. Satan has destroyed so many, I hate to see a person being attacked like this without trying to help. I pray you will see you are worth more than what you see in the mirror...God never makes a mistake he can transform you, give him a chance.

And I can't give up something that was probably never real to begin with.

35 minutes ago, Chris0699 said:

And I can't give up something that was probably never real to begin with.

My heart really goes out for you. For the torment that Satans placing on your mind is horrible. I can say that if your willing to keep seeking, then you will find him Chris. God's word never falls. He can be real to you, as long as you have breath in your body, then you have a chance. I really believe he's knocking at the door, Chris he does love you and you were sent here for the direction you need. Keep seeking, you can see many are reaching out to you because we all are the same thing. God wants you, Jesus wants to save you. He has a purpose for you. Sin will become less of a desire as you focus on him, so continue to talk, open up and discuss your feelings. We will all listen and be praying for you.

4 minutes ago, Revlori said:

My heart really goes out for you. For the torment that Satans placing on your mind is horrible. I can say that if your willing to keep seeking, then you will find him Chris. God's word never falls. He can be real to you, as long as you have breath in your body, then you have a chance. I really believe he's knocking at the door, Chris he does love you and you were sent here for the direction you need. Keep seeking, you can see many are reaching out to you because we all are the same thing. God wants you, Jesus wants to save you. He has a purpose for you. Sin will become less of a desire as you focus on him, so continue to talk, open up and discuss your feelings. We will all listen and be praying for you.

Thank you. I intend to keep reading the Word and praying, insincere as it may be, until something happens.

Just now, Chris0699 said:

Thank you. I intend to keep reading the Word and praying, insincere as it may be, until something happens.

your very welcome!That's a step in the right direction my friend. Let me know if I can help, until we talk again have a blessed day!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I think it is a very difficult thing to do to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Much more rare than we might think.

This is the apostle Paul describing himself.

1Tim. 1:13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

I don't believe Paul did this, but he must have been close as he attributed God's work as the work of the devil in his zeal for the Law and heavily persecuted Christians and condoned their being murdered.

1 hour ago, Revlori said:

your very welcome!That's a step in the right direction my friend. Let me know if I can help, until we talk again have a blessed day!

Please pray that He would open my eyes, that would help. Whether I am blinding myself willfully or I am ignorant, the result is the same, alienation from God and continuance in sin, and only He can do something about it. Thank you.

Edited by Chris0699

2 hours ago, Chris0699 said:

Please pray that He would open my eyes, that would help. Whether I am blinding myself willfully or I am ignorant, the result is the same, alienation from God and continuance in sin, and only He can do something about it. Thank you.

Most definitely Chris, I will be praying 

• Thanks 1