• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

You are going to be just fine, dear sister.

It will help if you adopt and attitude of prayer. By that I mean develop a habit of almost constantly talking to your Lord. And even when words aren't forming in your mind, you can be aware of Him. Imagine a conduit that connects you directly to Him and there is a constant flow going back and forth.

We are told that we can go "boldly before the throne of Grace". He is ever available to you and always with you.

James 4:8 aDraw near to God and He will draw near to you.

This scripture in James is meant to be an experience thing. In reality, He is always with you, but your experience of this reality can be grasped and apprehended.

Do you understand what I mean?

Also--one day soon when you are reading the Bible, a verse or section is going to jump out at you. As your days progress recall that scripture and enjoy it.

The Lord loves you and very much wishes you to enjoy a relationship with Him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, adoptedwatcher said:

No doubt the devil wants me to doubt my salvation and have me forget the truth.

Exactly dear one, our Jesus has work for us to do in His church, ...we are now a part of His Body and each part in His Body He considers precious and vital, ...and the enemy knows that and will throw everything he can at us to discourage is, ...you might be the next Corrie Ten Boom, or Elizabeth Elliot, or Nancy Missler, ...He has a specific plan for each one of His children, ...we need to abandon our "will" to the Holy Spirit and then let Him lead us through process of metamorphosis into the "image" of Jesus Christ during our time of pilgrimage here on this planet, ...we need to realize we are "just along for the ride!"

Lord bless  dear sister 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, Alive said:

Imagine a conduit that connects you directly to Him and there is a constant flow going back and forth.

We are told that we can go "boldly before the throne of Grace". He is ever available to you and always with you.

This is Truth dear sister that we all need to "appropriate" into our daily lives...,

My pastor was a man used mightily by God, Father blessed His ministry and through a tiny church of 35 people have many so called "mega" churches been planted, ...not only in the States, but around the world, he was called a "spiritual" adviser to Presidents of the United States, ...he stood before Kings and announced the Gospel, ...here's how he explained what our brother Alive has said:

I love all of God's children and my ministry is also to love the lost and see them come into a saving relationship with Christ, ...unfortunately my schedule is so full I do not have the time that I would like to spend with the flock Father has entrusted to me, it has come to the point to where they have to make an appointment to see me, ...however, there are some who don't need an appointment, they don't understand the word "appointment," they just rush past my secretary, burst through the door and run around my desk and into my open arms yelling, "Grandpa!" 

They come "boldly" into his office and that's the way our Father wants us to come to Him, ...and when we do we will "always" find His arms open to receive us,

"For God so loves," ...me, you and all of His children this way.

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 12/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, adoptedwatcher said:

Hello everyone!

I've been struggling with a lot and I'm going to try to sum it up here.

I recently graduated college, but I haven't gotten a job in my field yet. This has lead to a lot of frustration from myself and my family. I struggle with finding another job that is right for me. And my dad has said that I seem depressed, mentally ill and like a non-believer. I don't know if I am these things or not, which is scaring me. I want to feel encouraged about my job situation. I want to have more ambition with my current job and when I pursue other hobbies. But most of all, I want to be fully confident that I am saved and a child of God. I keep doubting myself and falling back into bad habits. I appreciate your prayers and support. Please give your input on this. I'm really afraid. Take care and God bless.

The Lord will always protect us, but we have much to learn.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 12/16/2019 at 1:35 PM, adoptedwatcher said:

Hello everyone!

I've been struggling with a lot and I'm going to try to sum it up here.

I recently graduated college, but I haven't gotten a job in my field yet. This has lead to a lot of frustration from myself and my family. I struggle with finding another job that is right for me. And my dad has said that I seem depressed, mentally ill and like a non-believer. I don't know if I am these things or not, which is scaring me. I want to feel encouraged about my job situation. I want to have more ambition with my current job and when I pursue other hobbies. But most of all, I want to be fully confident that I am saved and a child of God. I keep doubting myself and falling back into bad habits. I appreciate your prayers and support. Please give your input on this. I'm really afraid. Take care and God bless.

Hello.     I have been where you are a long time ago.    I took all the electronics I could at our local university and decided I really couldn't get what I wanted there so I joined the service for the training I wanted....    well I got hurt and  that didn't work out so I had to go back home...      I did the training at home to get an FCC license to work on commercial transmitters.  I was working at our local TV station and it finally seemed all set up for me.....    but it wasn't what God wanted me to do....   so he worked it out so I had to go let him find the Job he wanted me to have.....   which I did for nearly 40 years.....   and he guided me in my career several times to keep me where he wanted me at that time....

Don't give up on him putting you where he wants you.....   just be happy you are somewhere and focus on your relationship with him....

I'm assuming you have openly made him your Lord.  If not you really need to do that.    And go places and try things.   Do things you want to do and if it's ok he'll work it out...   but if it isn't he'll do what's best for you.    I wasted 8 years messing around in the TV business and had I stayed there another year I would have probably been involved with drugs for the entire production staff started using drugs....   and he kept me from that.

I'm 72 now and can look back over the years and see where he guided me along putting me in the places that was actually best for us as a family...…     don't be  down about it just get up and put everything you have in every day and ask him where he wants you to go....         

crown.jpg

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

9 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

He has a specific plan for each one of His children, ...we need to abandon our "will" to the Holy Spirit and then let Him lead us through process of metamorphosis into the "image" of Jesus Christ during our time of pilgrimage here on this planet, ...we need to realize we are "just along for the ride!"

Lord bless  dear sister

Amen! Thank you so much! I must learn to let go and pray for the Lord's guidance. God bless you!

• Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, other one said:

I'm 72 now and can look back over the years and see where he guided me along putting me in the places that was actually best for us as a family...…     don't be  down about it just get up and put everything you have in every day and ask him where he wants you to go

Thank you so much for your advice and sharing your experience other one! I understand what you mean. As long as I must not worry and trust that the Lord is taking care of things and helping me every step of the way. God bless you!

7 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

The Lord will always protect us, but we have much to learn.

Yes, you're right. For starters, I must learn to trust the Lord instead of allowing doubt to cloud my mind. Thank you very much johnthebaptist!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

I love all of God's children and my ministry is also to love the lost and see them come into a saving relationship with Christ, ...unfortunately my schedule is so full I do not have the time that I would like to spend with the flock Father has entrusted to me, it has come to the point to where they have to make an appointment to see me, ...however, there are some who don't need an appointment, they don't understand the word "appointment," they just rush past my secretary, burst through the door and run around my desk and into my open arms yelling, "Grandpa!" 

They come "boldly" into his office and that's the way our Father wants us to come to Him, ...and when we do we will "always" find His arms open to receive us,

"For God so loves," ...me, you and all of His children this way.

Thank you so much for sharing this with me JustPassingThru! I must remember to go boldly and remember who He is to me. He loves me very much. No need to overthink it. I hope to stop doing that with the Lord's help. God bless you!

• Praise God! 1

10 hours ago, Alive said:

You are going to be just fine, dear sister.

It will help if you adopt and attitude of prayer. By that I mean develop a habit of almost constantly talking to your Lord. And even when words aren't forming in your mind, you can be aware of Him. Imagine a conduit that connects you directly to Him and there is a constant flow going back and forth.

James 4:8 aDraw near to God and He will draw near to you.

This scripture in James is meant to be an experience thing. In reality, He is always with you, but your experience of this reality can be grasped and apprehended.

Do you understand what I mean?

Also--one day soon when you are reading the Bible, a verse or section is going to jump out at you. As your days progress recall that scripture and enjoy it.

The Lord loves you and very much wishes you to enjoy a relationship with Him.

Thank you very much Alive! You're right. I have to get into the habit of constantly praying to the Lord. I think I know what you mean. I can have a very special relationship with the Lord, as long as I draw near. His Yoke is light, I have to remember that and not be deterred. He is very patient with me and I am so grateful for that. Thank you again and God bless you!

• Thumbs Up 1