IGNORED

Do you drink gallon water or plumbing water ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, other one said:

I live in central Oklahoma and our plumbing water is drinkable, but we use a Berkey Black filter system to take out anything that might hurt us....   It will take out viruses according to the spec's on the filters....    I do know it will filter out food coloring, that's how we test it for leaks around the filter.

We also use distilled water that costs about $1 per gallon.

Maybe once or twice a year we will get a boil water alert but it is caused by water line breaks.    Our filters take out bacteria, but we boil it anyway when the warnings are there and it never lasts more than a day or two.

When we travel we never drink the water in the water system in our RV.  It's bottled water but I buy it in at least two gallon containers which are about $2.

As for the Hebrews boiling water during the 40 years I have not read anything about within or out of the Bible...   

Hey my buffalo friend .    How long do you think it is before they can catch those breaks in the lines and to get the people alerted .    

just a thought my friend .   just a thought .   ps ,  whiff it ,  if it ever once has the smell of bleach or ammonia ,  ask youself , how safe can that really be .

THEN ask yourself ,  WHY the sudden rise in cancer over the last twenty years .   Cause drinking bleach or ammonia , IT CANTBE GOOD for the body .

Have a blessed day now .  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Our tap water is very toxic. I went to a website online and saw that there are carcinogenic substances in our city water. (It also stinks...BAD!!)

I have filtering showerheads, a gravity fed water filter that was given as a gift, and a Zero pitcher for the bathroom at the sink for brushing teeth. 

It should be illegal for city water to be this bad...just saying.

I wash dishes with water from the shower (filtered), which I carry from the bathroom to the kitchen sink...and rinse my dishes with water from the gravity fed filter (berkey). I also cook with the berkey water, and sometimes I drink it. We also buy distilled water (with minerals/electrolytes added) in BPA-free bottles. 

(Whew!)

Like I said dear sister , let no man or woman , child or beast drink the water or eat the brownies from Colorado .   For we never know whats in it .

Do we think for even five seconds , THEY REALLY CARE ONE BIT ABOUT US ,  or are they doing the cheapest means available TO THEM , to serve us so called drinking water .

SIS ,   they don't care .       When water smells like bleach and ammonia ,

when water has a filmy white substance that forms on it ,   SOMETHING AINT RIGHT .     It just aint right . 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Hey my buffalo friend .    How long do you think it is before they can catch those breaks in the lines and to get the people alerted .    

just a thought my friend .   just a thought .   ps ,  whiff it ,  if it ever once has the smell of bleach or ammonia ,  ask youself , how safe can that really be .

THEN ask yourself ,  WHY the sudden rise in cancer over the last twenty years .   Cause drinking bleach or ammonia , IT CANTBE GOOD for the body .

Have a blessed day now .  

we've been chlorinating drinking water since at least 1903 when the life expectancy was 47 years.  just looked it up and now it's 79 so I don't think it's hurt a whole lot.

Maybe getting old is causing cancer....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, other one said:

we've been chlorinating drinking water since at least 1903 when the life expectancy was 47 years.  just looked it up and now it's 79 so I don't think it's hurt a whole lot.

No . but getting old is the key .   when we young and we drink the junk  , not so bad .  But as we get older ,  OOPSY .     Drinking bleach ,   AINT GOOD PEROID .

And why on earth is the water so bad in the first place .      What is in that water , they aint telling us about .     

Now don't be feared .    just don't drink it .  

3 minutes ago, other one said:

Here is another survey That ought to be done .  HOW many of those living to  be old are drinking tap water versus NOT DRINKING tap water  .  OOPSY .     THEY ought do that one .

1 minute ago, Sonshine said:

5162B781-4592-4CD3-BD5E-61F50AC7AC84.gif.0e5b089df76edeebfda18f6c3c10c4ec.gif  Yeah, maybe…. I’m ready either way for the Lord to take me home. D24A9D1F-9DBD-4024-9921-EEC4B8D746B2.gif.dfd467fc83dba443363ab951b6274f03.gif

Ps , don't never drink the water from west texas ,    at least I warned .

But since we on a topic of not eating certain brownies and drinking certain water .

I know a brownie and a water that is far more dangerous than that which kills thebody .

The golden water and the brown manna from heaven that so many churches are feeding the peoples ,  KILLS THE SOUL dead and twice dead .   THAT is the waters and brownies

I shall die warning against , if so be it costs me even my life .      You be encouraged now .  

okay ,  I got make it clear .  DONT ANYONE ever once drink of the all inclusive waters or eat the brown mana of its lies ,    its spiritual death unto all who partake of it .

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

No . but getting old is the key .   when we young and we drink the junk  , not so bad .  But as we get older ,  OOPSY .     Drinking bleach ,   AINT GOOD PEROID .

And why on earth is the water so bad in the first place .      What is in that water , they aint telling us about .     

Now don't be feared .    just don't drink it .  

you need to take a tour for your local water treatment plant...   I agree that one should never drink water that has not been treated....   there are live things in all natural water supplies...   even those pristine mountain rivers in Colorado.....   if it were not for the treatment plants we'd all be a lot more sick....     and also do some research on that bottled water and see how they clean that junk up....   if it's cleaned up at all.   Most of it just comes out of some city water supply into the bottles...   sometimes filtered sometimes not....   and the kinds of filters that are used on that kind of water do not take out bacteria or viruses and those have to be killed in some form or action....   filtering out viruses is a very expensive thing...…    the general public isn't getting that anywhere.  and there are things in Colorado streams that will eat your brain....       no natural water is really safe to drink....   and chlorine gas is the most effective way to make water safe to drink....    even if it smells a bit.....    but your city water does not have bleach in it, it's just been chlorinated by running gas through it....

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, other one said:

you need to take a tour for your local water treatment plant...   I agree that one should never drink water that has not been treated....   there are live things in all natural water supplies...   even those pristine mountain rivers in Colorado.....   if it were not for the treatment plants we'd all be a lot more sick....     and also do some research on that bottled water and see how they clean that junk up....   if it's cleaned up at all.   Most of it just comes out of some city water supply into the bottles...   sometimes filtered sometimes not....   and the kinds of filters that are used on that kind of water do not take out bacteria or viruses and those have to be killed in some form or action....   filtering out viruses is a very expensive thing...…    the general public isn't getting that anywhere.  and there are things in Colorado streams that will eat your brain....       no natural water is really safe to drink....   and chlorine gas is the most effective way to make water safe to drink....    even if it smells a bit.....    but your city water does not have bleach in it, it's just been chlorinated by running gas through it....

There Is something else I do want us to all know .  Since folks like me who aint evah gonna conform , will soon be cast out of all mainstream churches and etc ,

will be hated and on the run .    Watch this .   NO matter what stream or puddle I come to ,   GOD will cleanse and allow me to drink , just as he will feed me , even though

I can no longer work and am on the run .      GOD WILL ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL ,  and I shall not once fear what the all inclusive society can do unto me .     PEACE IN HIM .  AMEN .

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

There Is something else I do want us to all know .  Since folks like me who aint evah gonna conform , will soon be cast out of all mainstream churches and etc ,

will be hated and on the run .    Watch this .   NO matter what stream or puddle I come to ,   GOD will cleanse and allow me to drink , just as he will feed me , even though

I can no longer work and am on the run .      GOD WILL ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL ,  and I shall not once fear what the all inclusive society can do unto me .     PEACE IN HIM .  AMEN .

they can only kill you once.. 

• Loved it! 1