IGNORED

What would you deem as the most memorable/important event of the last decade?

Aimes

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  21

36 minutes ago, other one said:

the most important would be election night of 2016, the most memorable would be very hard to decide.....    we retired officially in May of 2010 and we have traveled to all but one state  during that time period   for most of the decade we have traveled about 26 weeks a year and taken three cruises a year....     I have a bit over 50,000 photos  that pop up on my screen saver that I have taken over the last decade and I change my mind about twice a week as to what's more memorable.  I guess this would be today's:

vol.jpg.d85554357a1215c82df149d990d89b4e.jpg

Beautiful pic! Thanks for sharing. 

21 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

For me... my birth in Spirit... 6/10/19. :)

There is no greater personal event than our spiritual birthday, I turned 14 in Jesus on 11/20/2019 - it just keeps getting sweeter as the days tick by! <3 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It's over :blink:

I will go with that. And looking forward to going home :)

• Praise God! 2

46 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Several things would be on my list. One, of course, being the day I first met Ping. 

??

:101:

You're so sweet!!! (((((ROO)))))

The day I met my favorite chicken friend was a most blessed day indeed. So thankful for you! 

54 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

My apologies for providing a personalized response to this thread, sister. I must confess that the last notable event I can think of was that morning when the Space Shuttle exploded 10 miles above my head when I was living in Tyler, Texas. Ah, but that's not the past decade but the one before it! :red_smile:

Yeah, one might say I've been living in a proverbial cave for the past 20 years or so. After some thought I'd say it was the election of Barrack Obama to a second term as president, the only colored person to have occupied the Oval Office in American history thus far. 

Ah, but here's where I differ greatly from some of my brothers and sisters: I really am apolitical so I'm only concerned with the fact that he was president of the United States and nothing else. When I look at this world's societies, all I see is the world of men: fallen, sinful, corrupt and in active rebellion against our Father in heaven. I'm nothing but an alien and sojourner here. :) 

Don't apologize, it was an open topic. :) What you shared was memorable and of more importance than anything else, anything soul related is! I'm glad you shared. 

Edited by TheAimes

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,632
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi,

All the wonders of children being  born and so many adopted, grandchildren's progress in life celebrated, even  the pain of the  death of  a lifetime's spouse,  along with losing family members, as well as many friends  are all most notable.  

So many Individuals have come to Jesus as Lord and savior too. Every baptism by a saint giving testimony before brothers and sisters of God's mercy and grace is notable to me.

Praise God for His mercy and grace.

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, TheAimes said:

Personally, I would say Donald Trump becoming president and the work he's done so far. There's so many though and I'm curious what each of you recall as you look back over the last 10 years. 

The Sandy Hook shooting and the response to it.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,488
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

The convergence and escalation of everything prophetic; from the formation, players, buildup and occupation of the players of the enemies of Israel listed in the Bible to their North in Syria, in preparation of he Ezekiel 38: - 39: invasion. To the ecumenical movement of Pope Francis, bringing the "protesters" back under the umbrella of the one true church. Publicly stating all the worlds religions worship the very same god, called by different names.

The advancement of smart phones and technology in the last ten years. Now everyone globally, even desolate tribes in jungles, can see and witness the 'two witnesses' in Israel live streaming in real time. The advancement in technology in the last ten years making it easily feasible for one individual to control all the globes buying, selling and trading. The advancement and perfection of artificial intelligence (AI) in the last ten years. You'll notice in Revelation, the False Prophet commands the 'earth dwellers' [humankind] to make or manufacture an image to the Beast. We know the story about the image of the Beast. It must have robotic and superior intelligence and/or be demonically possessed, to do what it does?

The development and perfection of the micro RFID chip, its capabilities today of storing everyone's personal health, financial and bio-metric information, capable of tracking and locating anyone anywhere on the globe. I hear these micro chips, and through nano technology, will shortly be able to monitor ones health and the early onset of diseases. 

Not to even mention the miracle of Trump's election; how can anyone just pick ONE 'most memorable'? Look at the linear acceleration that's occurred in prophetic events shaping up and the advancement of technology in just the last ten years! I've heard it said, "knowledge and technology" is doubling every three months now? In the last ten years we've seen a rapid decline in morality and lawlessness in governments and societies. It begs the question: Where are we going to be in the next ten years? And will God's children still be here on earth in the next ten years? We can know the season and I believe we are living in it; I truly think the Rapture may occur within the next ten years.

• Well Said! 2

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,488
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

personally the births of 5 of my grandchildren and my great grandson :wub:

For my country the real chance at last to get rid of our involvement ( and  slavery ) with the  EU 

For the world ?   Not sure than anything really sticks out enough to be THE most important  it all feels like war and terrorism and random shootings everywhere   :emot-fail:   :th_praying:

Hi ladypeartree!

I don't want to sidetrack this thread but a quick question if you will? I know by vote the citizens of the U.K. opted out of the EU [that's great!]. That's been sometime ago, and from my information, it doesn't appear your government agrees with that decision, and is not implementing anything to dissolve that relationship. It appears your government is not bending to the will of your people? Am I correct thinking that??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,876
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  228
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

mot totally … the vote to leave was very close and some politicians as ever chose to go against the vote claiming it wasn't decisive enough   ( ie they didn't want to leave so chose to ignore the vote for their own gains. Labour were most against leaving but the election in December gave the conservatives a majority on the understanding that they WOULD get us out so in effect giving a second resounding vote to leave . The due process was restarted and hopefully will not be derailed again  

• Thanks 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

Birth of my son, flying to another state, getting my certification. 

I need to make more memories.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1