Coliseum

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me. So for the life for which I live now in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me. I love you, Annie. You have been the best friend I have ever had in the world. I'll see you when you get there, okay?

I am ready, Warden. 

- Richard 

I would like to ask forgiveness of the family. I have no reason for why I did it, I don't understand why I did it. I hope that you can live the rest of your lives without hate. I pray the Lord grant me forgiveness. All powerful and almighty Lord I commit myself to thee, Amen. 

- Michael 

I want to ask if it is in your heart to forgive me. You don't have to. I know I allowed the devil to rule my life. I just ask you to forgive me and ask the Lord to forgive me for allowing the devil to deceive me. I thank God for having patience with me. I don't deserve to cause you pain. You did not deserve this. I deserve what I am getting. 

- Angel 

I want to apologize to you, and I am sorry. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. The things I did changed so many lives. I can't take it back, it was an atrocity. I am sorry. I beg your forgiveness, I know I am not worthy of it. I love you Mom and Dad, and all my family. Thank you for everything. Jesus, thank you for your love and saving grace. Thank you for shedding your blood on Calvary for me. Thank you Jesus for the love you have shown me. 

- George 

James French already in prison for life for the 1958 murder of a motorist who picked him up while he was hitchhiking, French desired to die but didn’t have the courage to commit suicide.

So he murdered his cellmate in an apparent attempt to compel the state of Oklahoma to execute him, which it did in August 1966. A few moments before the electricity ran through the chair he was sitting on, he spoke the words “How’s this for your headline? French Fries”.

When a man is about to die, he speaks what is in his heart---even if he does not fully grasp how eternal it is.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

EDIT Please delete this post

Edited by Galleon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Ourselves r our biggest enemy.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

"Adios, Goodbye world."
-John Thanos. Murderer of 3 teenagers, and possibly a number of other unsolved murders.

"The heinous murderer (Thanos) remained stoic throughout the last weeks of his life and never showed the least bit of remorse. In fact, during a hearing not long before he was executed — a hearing attended by the victim’s families — he literally mocked the still grieving relatives. “Their cries bring laughter from the darkest caverns of my soul,” he said.
"

I had opportunity to share the Gospel with him prior to his killing spree, he was one mixed up cookie. Capital punishment was the good verdict brought forth after he was caught by the authorities. Time will tell, but I do not believe he repented and believed the Gospel prior to his lethal injection.

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 1/5/2020 at 3:27 PM, Coliseum said:

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me. So for the life for which I live now in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me. I love you, Annie. You have been the best friend I have ever had in the world. I'll see you when you get there, okay?

I am ready, Warden. 

- Richard 

I would like to ask forgiveness of the family. I have no reason for why I did it, I don't understand why I did it. I hope that you can live the rest of your lives without hate. I pray the Lord grant me forgiveness. All powerful and almighty Lord I commit myself to thee, Amen. 

- Michael 

I want to ask if it is in your heart to forgive me. You don't have to. I know I allowed the devil to rule my life. I just ask you to forgive me and ask the Lord to forgive me for allowing the devil to deceive me. I thank God for having patience with me. I don't deserve to cause you pain. You did not deserve this. I deserve what I am getting. 

- Angel 

I want to apologize to you, and I am sorry. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. The things I did changed so many lives. I can't take it back, it was an atrocity. I am sorry. I beg your forgiveness, I know I am not worthy of it. I love you Mom and Dad, and all my family. Thank you for everything. Jesus, thank you for your love and saving grace. Thank you for shedding your blood on Calvary for me. Thank you Jesus for the love you have shown me. 

- George 

James French already in prison for life for the 1958 murder of a motorist who picked him up while he was hitchhiking, French desired to die but didn’t have the courage to commit suicide.

So he murdered his cellmate in an apparent attempt to compel the state of Oklahoma to execute him, which it did in August 1966. A few moments before the electricity ran through the chair he was sitting on, he spoke the words “How’s this for your headline? French Fries”.

When a man is about to die, he speaks what is in his heart---even if he does not fully grasp how eternal it is.

These words spoken by all but the last inmate are powerful testimonies in and of themselves. Thanks for posting them, whoever they may have been. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

John Gardner, 64, who received a lethal injection on January 16th 2020 for killing his wife Tammy back in 2005:

"When asked by the warden if he had a final statement, Gardner apologized to his wife's son, daughter, and mother.
   "I would like to say sorry for your grief," he said. "I hope what I'm doing today will give you peace, joy, closure, whatever it takes to forgive. I am sorry. I know you cannot forgive me, but I hope one day you will."
He also told several friends watching that he loved them, apologized again, and then asked the warden to begin.

"I want to see the Lord Jesus so bad," Gardner said.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/5/2020 at 3:27 PM, Coliseum said:

I am ready, Warden. 

- Richard 

- Michael 

- Angel 

- George 

It is all in God's hands.