LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I am starting to think that it is God's will that I continue to be a stay at home mom.  I have had three job interviews but nothing going through. I pray before each interview that God's will be done in this matter. The last interview I really sold myself. I let it be know all the experience I have had and how I can think on my feet when unexpected things on the job happen.  I gave examples of how I went above and beyond to give customers service to customers.  But with all of that. Still nothing has happen.  I will accept if it is God's will for me to continue to be a stay at home mom. But I'm not too happy about it. I miss making my own money and I miss the work I use to do. I am going to keep looking and seeking God's will in this. But so far it is looking like God is closing these doors to me, and maybe it is not where he wants me to be right now. Cause there is no other reason why this should be happening.  

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Pray and seek His will on this. 

It may be that He has a reason for you to stay home at this time. 2 years ago, my husband was out of work and searching for a job. Months later still nothing. Then I got my cancer diagnosis and needed his help to get through treatments and even now I still cant open the front door so I cant be left alone for 14 plus hours a day. Soon though I will get my hands functional again. Before my diagnosis, a Christian friend told my husband that perhaps the Lord wants him to stay home at this time. As it turned out, he was right.

• Praying! 3

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I am starting to think that it is God's will that I continue to be a stay at home mom.  I have had three job interviews but nothing going through. I pray before each interview that God's will be done in this matter. The last interview I really sold myself. I let it be know all the experience I have had and how I can think on my feet when unexpected things on the job happen.  I gave examples of how I went above and beyond to give customers service to customers.  But with all of that. Still nothing has happen.  I will accept if it is God's will for me to continue to be a stay at home mom. But I'm not too happy about it. I miss making my own money and I miss the work I use to do. I am going to keep looking and seeking God's will in this. But so far it is looking like God is closing these doors to me, and maybe it is not where he wants me to be right now. Cause there is no other reason why this should be happening.  

You say that you pray before each interview. Paul taught us to pray constantly (1 Thess 5:17). Perhaps that would help.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

You say that you pray before each interview. Paul taught us to pray constantly (1 Thess 5:17). Perhaps that would help.

When I said that I pray before each interview. I did not mean that that was the only time I pray about this.  Just so we are clear. Cool. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Pray and seek His will on this. 

It may be that He has a reason for you to stay home at this time. 2 years ago, my husband was out of work and searching for a job. Months later still nothing. Then I got my cancer diagnosis and needed his help to get through treatments and even now I still cant open the front door so I cant be left alone for 14 plus hours a day. Soon though I will get my hands functional again. Before my diagnosis, a Christian friend told my husband that perhaps the Lord wants him to stay home at this time. As it turned out, he was right.

Ayin  you are loved and still prayed for to this day .       Yep .      Now hands up and may the LORD be praised .

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

I pray Lord Jesus Will give Lady Kay the best, Amen

• Praise God! 1