• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

22 hours ago, Bandit said:

Hey whats up Vlad, this has been on my mind fairly recently as well, since I breed dogs and plants hahaha...well first notice in Mathew, 14 generations are promised, count them and there is 13?

No1 else I know has this understanding yet, but I know as a plant breeder I can store pollen from a male plant for very long amounts of time without that pollen going bad here on earth, long after that male is dead. How much more can the Father?

And I think its in John where he told The Pharisees, YHWH can bring seed of Abraham from outta these stones...In Psalms He told David I have begotten you this day..(a form of reproduction.?)

Understand: in nature plants, animals, humans, breed according to "the Law of the land"(that does not mean government laws haha) finding there own mates, or open pollination in fields of plants. 

Now when I step in that field and I select out of 1000 plants the best possible phenotypes of the entire field, the STAR male and female(which may be generations apart before I locate one or the other) and breed those together, we now have "selective breeding" taking place and a whole new unbelievable offspring is born! 

If The Father truly preformed the first ever human selective breeding, we would have all boxes checked...100% man check, 100%supernatural check. Legit Virgin Birth Check. Him being the true son of David by flesh and Mary with The High preist in her genes,,seems to start looking like a selective breeding project....

Also, another cool example of breeding relating to the Word...if I take a landrace corn from india, and a landrace corn from america, breed them together(two plants from different worlds, having ZERO shared family lineage yet compatible for breeding) the offspring will be what we call a true F1 hybrid...the offspring of f1 hybrids WILL show F1 Hybrid Vigour, they will grow much bigger faster, crazy yields, they truly become GIANTS! Haha so if a Angel and Human bred, its very safe to say we would see F1 hybrid vigour. 

Thank You. I have got the answer to my question from several forum members in this thread. Jesus descended from king David through his mother Mary (Luke). It turned out that both Mary and Joseph descended from king David. Wish you success in plant breeding.