IGNORED

(PLEASE READ) The amazing significance of Acts 3:19 and three scenarios of godly transformation

Cory Henry

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1998

Acts 3: 19 - Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord - NIV Bible

Repentance means more than just turning from sin, it will also include:

• Change the intention and purpose of some existing thing, whether physical, digital, etc.
  • Changing your intentions
  • Change your mind
  • Change your purpose
  • Change course
  • Change direction

With prayer - involving the change of the thing's future meaning in a godly way, making changes with prayer as a measure of support and asking for the impossible, repentance can truly work in these three scenarios:

• If an existing Google account is used for the wrong/immoral things, that same Google account can have a change in intention and purpose by using it for the right moral things in life - no matter what has happened previously. Prayer will work completely here, and having faith can achieve the most impossible thing of which will be possible. The scenario which applies to a Google account, will also apply to a general email address. Dealing with sin will often involve blocking unwanted mail and praying in telling God that the general intention and purpose for that account will change.
  • If a marriage between a man and woman was full of many bad things, whether it be sin, argument, lustful behaviour, etc, that same marriage can be transformed. Anything bad caused between the two people will be forgiven and the godly rebuilding can begin.
  • If a business does things that are immoral, that same business can be transformed by changing its ways in moving towards moral values. 

With these things God can prove to you that the things are in "damage isn't done" state, because by following his Word, he can indeed help us achieve the most impossible, most extraordinary thing. Faith and prayer will be key in transformation the three items mentioned, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST, OR WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

The truth is, the three things that i have mentioned can have the most special transformation via prayer, asking for the impossible and giving God the ability to do the unthinkable. Repentance means more than just to turn away from sin and remember:

• God can turn bad things into good
  • God can turn sinful things into non-sinful things
  • Nothing is too hard for God
  • All things are possible with God
  • Prayer does the most extraordinary, unthinkable things of which go beyond
Edited by Cory Henry
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Cory Henry said:

Acts 3: 19 - Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord - NIV Bible

Repentance means more than just turning from sin:

• Change the intention and purpose of some existing thing, whether physical, digital, etc.
  • Changing your intentions
  • Change your mind
  • Change your purpose
  • Change course
  • Change direction

I believe that unless I change my mind, my thinking about something, nothing else changes.
It was the word, LIGHT, that exposed darkness in my mind, that CHANGED my thinking.
More of the word/light/truth, that changed my thinking, then changed my actions.
My course purpose intentions etc.
It only took a tiny seed, light, that grew, and blossomed.
Plant seeds.

Thy word have I hid in my heart. That I might not sin. Against thee......

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,

except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  Jn 15,4

Abide, and it is God who will make the changes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Life is just a one way wind that does not return n most people share curses only despite of their bountifullness, howbeit they will repent.

Edited by R. Hartono