IGNORED

What percentage of people do you believe get saved by Jesus?

Guest K9Buck

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I believe that there will be many multitudes of people in Heaven.....too many to count......but PerCentage-Wise, I think the number will be small.....10% comes to mind and of course that is just a guess...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

11 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, I have to suggest that God has provided so much information within the Bible that no Christian having the Holy Spirit indwelling  need  be guessing! 

All individuals suffer, all sin, and not all repent of their sins against God, nor are all individuals saved to eternal life with God. Plus Jesus loses not a one of those given to Him By His Father. He is the Good Shepherd.

You say that not all repent, but how would you know?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

18 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

You say that not all repent, but how would you know?

Because it is throughout the Bible, and I see no reason to believe that those who die in their sins, get to repent later, or be saved without repentance and the grace of God during and prior to their lives, it just is not really there. Nice wishful thinking though! People do disagree though.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  103
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

The bible says in Matthew that many follow the road to hell and few follow the road to heaven. Just go to the bible for answers it answers many things.

how much is a few? 10% or less i'd say. Also, according to people who have seen heaven, miscarried and aborted babies go straight to heaven so you have to include them also.

So i'd say 10-20% of ALL human beings go to heaven. 

10 minutes ago, Ineedhugs said:

The bible says in Matthew that many follow the road to hell and few follow the road to heaven. Just go to the bible for answers it answers many things.

how much is a few? 10% or less i'd say. Also, according to people who have seen heaven, miscarried and aborted babies go straight to heaven so you have to include them also.

So i'd say 10-20% of ALL human beings go to heaven. 

So 100% of babies go to Heaven but, one unfortunate enough to reach adulthood, is likely destined for Hell, correct?  

Somehow, that doesn't pass the smell test.

10 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

So 100% of babies go to Heaven but, one unfortunate enough to reach adulthood, is likely destined for Hell, correct?  

Somehow, that doesn't pass the smell test.

Read Matthew 7:13 and get back to me. It clearly says that most people follow the road to hell, it's in the word of god. It's there choice man. 

26 minutes ago, Ineedhugs said:

Read Matthew 7:13 and get back to me. It clearly says that most people follow the road to hell, it's in the word of god. It's there choice man. 

Is it possible that most people go down the wrong path but are nevertheless forgiven and saved?  

28 minutes ago, Ineedhugs said:

John 6:39

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

Just now, K9Buck said:

Is it possible that most people go down the wrong path but are nevertheless forgiven and saved?  

That's the universalism theory. Scripture does not support that theory my friend. The bible say's to enter heaven you must repent of your sins, believe that Jesus died for you and rose again, and do the will of the father. Not many people do that now do they? I also think you should spread the gospel and tithe too.

3 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

John 6:39

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

Yeah it's the father WILL that no one should perish but people still will. It's their choice.