IGNORED

Does any have less respect for Jay Sekulow and etc now for being a mouthpiece for Trump

Amigo42

13 hours ago, Sower said:

There's the rub.
When I have a water leak, I don't call a pastor.
I call a plumber.

Yea, I voted for Trump because I thought he'd be an effective CEO of our nation's economy.  I didn't vote for him to be the Pope or my church's pastor.  Besides, are we supposed to cast our lot with the abortionists in the Democratic Party?

I voted for Trump but I recognize his faults.  He's FAR better for poor and middle-class Americans than anyone in recent memory.  

As for "morality", Trump's predecessor, as well as his 2016 opponent, were both bigtime abortionists.  They were also serial liars and on matters of great importance, not something like crowd size.  It's also evident that Obama weaponized the IRS, DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA and undoubtedly more against conservatives.  Obama also oversaw the most corrupt administration in American history.  Hillary, Biden and others were cashing in and getting rich at the expense of the American taxpayer.  

Trump has his faults, but he looks like Mahatma Gandhi compared to the crooks in the Democratic Party. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

Let us be respectful. The President is our commander in chief. Please refer to him as President Trump.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

Fools find no pleasure in understanding   but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

PS: The Washington Post Is No Friend Of Truth
Nor Of Israel
IMO

Love, Joe

The same is said about anyone who speaks out against Trump. 

• Praying! 1

13 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Caught doing what? Tell me that every President hasn’t done the same thing. Read the transcript while you take your break.

So the defense is "well everyone else is doing it." Sounds like something my kid would say to try get out of being punished.

• Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

13 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

You had time to watch CNN so you should know what you’re talking about off the top of your head. So let’s hear it Ms. Kay.

I don't watch CNN. I dont have cable. I do catch a clip every so offren on YouTube.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

So the defense is "well everyone else is doing it." Sounds like something my kid would say to try get out of being punished.

I repeat, caught doing exactly what that is illegal; a high crime or misdemeanor?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't watch CNN. I dont have cable. I do catch a clip every so offren on YouTube.

So, you get your news from YouTube?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, K9Buck said:

I voted for Trump but I recognize his faults.  He's FAR better for poor and middle-class Americans than anyone in recent memory.  

As for "morality", Trump's predecessor, as well as his 2016 opponent, were both bigtime abortionists.  They were also serial liars and on matters of great importance, not something like crowd size.  It's also evident that Obama weaponized the IRS, DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA and undoubtedly more against conservatives.  Obama also oversaw the most corrupt administration in American history.  Hillary, Biden and others were cashing in and getting rich at the expense of the American taxpayer.  

Trump has his faults, but he looks like Mahatma Gandhi compared to the crooks in the Democratic Party. 

I don’t like Obama or Hillary either......Loathing Trump does not necessarily mean a person likes the other side 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1