• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

Watch Live: WHO Acknowledges Virus Transmission Outside China

If this doesn't anger you I'm going to strongly suggest an effort to gain a deeper understanding is worth the effort

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, Alive said:

What's up with the hold on posts in the 'Peace Plan' thread?

Mods are volunteers who have lives outside of worthy, (hard as it is to believe that). So it takes awhile to get things approved. I approved them only a few minutes ago. Before that I was sleeping. 

4 hours ago, Biblican said:

This corona virus has a patent on it that was published on the internet and was posted by a Youtuber. In other words, it is a man made virus. That is why scientists have so quickly been able to duplicate it in a lab which makes it possible to develop a vaccine, which will probably have a lot of other nasty stuff in it designed to further trash our immune systems. Keep in mind that the global agenda is to reduce the world's population (research "Georgia Guidestones") you might want to consider eating a lot of virus killing raw garlic and hiding when they start mandating forced inoculations.

No sorry. What you saw on youtube is not correct. 

https://fullfact.org/online/wuhan-virus-patent-gates/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/01/25/wuhan-coronavirus-bogus-conspiracy-theory-spreads-social-media/4569180002/

So many more links showing there is no patent on this coronavirus

3 hours ago, Biblican said:

I just found this link to the actual patent. - https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en?oq=10-130-701

The present invention provides a live, attenuated coronavirus comprising a variant replicase gene encoding polyproteins comprising a mutation in one or more of non-structural protein(s) (nsp)-10, nsp-14, nsp-15 or nsp-16. The coronavirus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease, such as infectious bronchitis, in a subject.

Attenuated means a severely weakened form used in live vaccines. Polio vaccine is an attenuated polio virus. The nasal flu vaccine is an attenuated flu virus vaccine. In this case, it is not the same coronavirus as the one in wuhan. 

2 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

Knowing what I know about viral mutation (it happens so fast it's sickening), the strain infecting humans now has underwent several generational leaps with attendant mutation. 

Here's the truth: Each unique human host a virus inhabits is a chance for a viral strain to mutate further... hence the importance of vaccination in stopping the proliferation of potentially lethal viral strains of otherwise innocuous viral infections (colds and flu).

one little data point that gives me pause (outside the MSM news reports I posted) is the simple fact that they claim to have a vaccine ready for animal testing ALREADY.   And the isolation/sequencing happened so fast, it does kinda leave you wondering if that was already available....

Edit to add:  OK, that was two data points :)

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1

There is a danger with speculation. Asian looking people are being harassed over it. People are canceling sporting events over it. While I dont care personally about sports, just the idea of canceling events over wild fear isnt a good thing. As momentum builds, it can hurt the economy. 

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

There is a danger with speculation. Asian looking people are being harassed over it. People are canceling sporting events over it. While I dont care personally about sports, just the idea of canceling events over wild fear isnt a good thing. As momentum builds, it can hurt the economy. 

don't speculate then

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

58 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I use N-95 grade masks in my garage for sanding and working cutting metals...   Well Monday I pulled the last one out of the box so it was time to reorder....    Amazon    nope out of stock.

So I look on eBay and they had a box of 50....    $1,000      

ok, time to go to Walgreens....   that mask....   empty shelf.....   next Walgreens     empty shell.    CVS    empty shelf.....  Walmart     empty shelf    Finally found a box of 20 at a small pharmacy here where I live.   Apparently our regular Flu has people kind of spooked to start with so if this thing gets loose here we'll just have to stay home...

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh and for those who think this is all manufactured you might want to check this out

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I think it was/is just time

• Thumbs Up 2

Virus's are really nasty little beasts and they are determined to wipe out the human race....   why i'm not sure but the devil probably has something to do with it.  ultimately it's always the devil's fault

It wouldn't surprise me if those locusts out of the Bottomless pit are not just huge flying viruses...