• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

about a day ago

There are currently 7,814 confirmed cases worldwide, including 170 fatalities.

new "official" numbers out today

There are currently 9,822 confirmed cases worldwide, including 213 fatalities.

And that represents a significant deceleration in the rate of increase of officially reported number of infected.  And a significant increase of reported deaths...   But, given the certain lack of correlation between "official" numbers and reality, it doesn't change the overall picture much.   The world is still facing a very serious issue.

• Thumbs Up 2

'Burning Bodies In Secret' - New Accounts From Wuhan Detail Coronavirus Outbreak

Be sure to take a look at the videos....

There are currently 9,928 confirmed cases worldwide, including 213 fatalities.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

'Burning Bodies In Secret' - New Accounts From Wuhan Detail Coronavirus Outbreak

Be sure to take a look at the videos....

There are currently 9,928 confirmed cases worldwide, including 213 fatalities.

but no one ever says how many have had it run it's course and are still alive and well....   considered cured.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, other one said:

but no one ever says how many have had it run it's course and are still alive and well....   considered cured.

the offical number is now 187 pronounced recovered....and it's as meaningless as the rest of the official numbers.  But, it's what we got....

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Jostler said:

about a day ago

new "official" numbers out today

And that represents a significant deceleration in the rate of increase of officially reported number of infected.  And a significant increase of reported deaths...   But, given the certain lack of correlation between "official" numbers and reality, it doesn't change the overall picture much.   The world is still facing a very serious issue.

how many people in Wuhan have it but can't get to an overcrowded hospital so they are not counted.    I watched a group in a housing project on the upper floors seal the doors shut from someone who had returned from Wuhan to another city....    people don't know if they had the virus or just the flu. and if they do die will it be from the virus or did they just starve to death because they can't get out of their apartments.    Will anyone care enough to even check.

I don't think we will ever know of all the details in China for it has totally overrun their system.     I will  say this though, they sure know how to build temporary hospitals....  I was fascinated watching how they are doin that.

4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

the offical number is now 187 pronounced recovered....and it's as meaningless as the rest of the official numbers.  But, it's what we got....

not really it may just be those they counted and are sure have the disease.    

What it tells me is that out of the ones that got it early 213 + 187      400    out of the first 400 that we have run it's full course, 213 died.   That is 54% and nearly 10,000 are still sick.    lets hope that half of those don't die like the first 400 did.  By the end of next month we should have an idea....

None of the people outside of China have died as far as I know.....     lending me to think that it isn't all that deadly if one has access to good health facilities....    but if they get overloaded like in China it can get very bad.

It may also be that there are a half million in China that have the virus and we only know about ten thousand of them and almost everyone will be ok.

Oh, the possibilities when one doesn't have all the facts.....     LoL and where the facts seem to come from are known liars...     Oh well.     We live or die every day.    Catch the Wuhan virus and a garbage truck might run over you and kill you on the way to the hospital....      "Stuff" happens.

I'm rambling so I'm going out for breakfast now.   Meeting at ten....

8 minutes ago, other one said:

how many people in Wuhan have it but can't get to an overcrowded hospital so they are not counted.    I watched a group in a housing project on the upper floors seal the doors shut from someone who had returned from Wuhan to another city....    people don't know if they had the virus or just the flu. and if they do die will it be from the virus or did they just starve to death because they can't get out of their apartments.    Will anyone care enough to even check.

I don't think we will ever know of all the details in China for it has totally overrun their system.     I will  say this though, they sure know how to build temporary hospitals....  I was fascinated watching how they are doin that.

Building those hospitals is truly a heroic effort and a marvel of engineering and construction.  But, as you mentioned, the number who have tried to get diagnosed and treated and been unable to, who will die in their apartments is unknown....i've viewed plenty of videos from withing Wuhan detailing many, many anecdotal stories of people unable to travel to a hospital, or trying to get seen at 5 different hospitals without success....and going home to wait out their fate.

Now all we need is for one of those apartment complexes whose exits are being physically barred shut by authorities...to catch fire.  And as heroic as that construction effort is, even 2300 new beds will not make  dent in the real need.  It's comforting to those who prefer comfort over a few back of the napkin mathematical calculations...and bare truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

I see it as an example of what the UN Agenda 21 will put the whole world in…    Blue Zones here in the US are a local government version of it....    we are about to use this as a good reason to reject the whole idea of bunching us up in small areas to cut down on global warming.

• Thumbs Up 1

gone to eat read you late today or tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, other one said:

I see it as an example of what the UN Agenda 21 will put the whole world in…    Blue Zones here in the US are a local government version of it....    we are about to use this as a good reason to reject the whole idea of bunching us up in small areas to cut down on global warming.

i agree.  Ignorance of just how advanced the global preparation for one world government among Christians is breathtaking.  We as a group should be best informed and we are not.  What ever the genesis....the true cause of this pandemic is, it will ultimately serve to advance and enhance the establishment of the infrastructure of one world government.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1