IGNORED

So are dead people with God or unconscious and wating...

Guest K9Buck

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

No one is in hell right now. Hades is a temporary waiting area until they are are judged at the Great White throne judgment. At that time Hades will give up all of the unbelieving souls and the souls will reunite with their resurrected bodies. They are not saved. They made their choice while they were on this earth. Hell will be opened and all of them will be thrown into the eternal lake of fire.  

Is it your belief that all non-Christians will go to Hell?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Yes

• This is Worthy 1

8 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Do you believe any NDE accounts from those who claim to have met Jesus or visited Heaven?

It is not impossible for God to give someone near death a NDE. But I would be extremely careful how I would validate those experiences. There are many reasons why a person would have those experiences such as loss of oxygen, drugs and Satan is always there to cause deception and twist a person's thinking. 

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

38 minutes ago, missmuffet said:
9 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Yes

I absolutely concur with this. There is no other way to salvation except by Jesus Christ our Lord. 

Acts 4:12“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” King James Version (KJV)

Acts 4King James Version (KJV):12 Context

9If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; 10Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. 13Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. 14And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it. 15But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they conferred among themselves,

• This is Worthy 1

Everyone on this earth has a choice. You either spend an eternity in heaven or an eternity in hell. It is quite simple and our lives are full of choices.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes

So even the Jews, God's "chosen people", will go to Hell?  

I absolutely believe that Jesus is our savior.  However, I believe that Jesus is loving and merciful and doesn't want to lose any of us.  It's my gut-feeling that, upon death, non-believers will meet Jesus, feel his love and warmth and immediately accept him and want to be with him and that they too will be forgiven and taken to Heaven.  

I might be wrong, of course, but I do not believe the claim that, anyone who hasn't accepted Jesus while in life, is automatically condemned to an eternity of horrific suffering in Hell.  That sounds more like Satan than it does Jesus Christ. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

All Jews go to Heaven......one must understand, however that a “ Jew” is anybody’s whose “ Heart is  Right with God”...... Believe and rest in the Gospel Of Grace and you will be a Heaven-Bound Jew....Technically speaking, as Paul said....” There is no difference between Jew and Gentile”...

2 hours ago, K9Buck said:

So even the Jews, God's "chosen people", will go to Hell?  

I absolutely believe that Jesus is our savior.  However, I believe that Jesus is loving and merciful and doesn't want to lose any of us.  It's my gut-feeling that, upon death, non-believers will meet Jesus, feel his love and warmth and immediately accept him and want to be with him and that they too will be forgiven and taken to Heaven.  

I might be wrong, of course, but I do not believe the claim that, anyone who hasn't accepted Jesus while in life, is automatically condemned to an eternity of horrific suffering in Hell.  That sounds more like Satan than it does Jesus Christ. 

If a Jew does not believe in Jesus Christ they will go to hell. Although there are Jews who are members of "Jews for Christ" and they are believers in Jesus Christ. They will go to heaven. Of course Jesus Christ does not want to lose any of us. He wants all humans on this earth to believe in Him and go to heaven. But that is not going to happen. There will be many who will come to Christ during the 7 year tribulation and they will die as martyrs.

Suit yourself. Anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ and does not have a relationship with Him will go to hell. Sad but true. 

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

All Jews go to Heaven......one must understand, however that a “ Jew” is anybody’s whose “ Heart is  Right with God”...... Believe and rest in the Gospel Of Grace and you will be a Heaven-Bound Jew....Technically speaking, as Paul said....” There is no difference between Jew and Gentile”...

Thank you.  

There are obviously a very wide and radically different set of beliefs among protestants on this forum.  

9 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If a Jew does not believe in Jesus Christ they will go to hell.

I doubt it.  There are probably Jews that live a more "Godly" life than many Christians.  But Jesus is going to cast them into Hell?  That doesn't pass the smell test. My guess is that, upon death, they meet Jesus and then embrace him and are saved.  Who wouldn't embrace Jesus?  My guess is few to none.  I may be wrong, of course.