JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

I must remind all that this is according to God's plan over all.

We must not give into satanic urges of the flesh to foment hate for the

Jewish people.  No. We ought to love them even more and try to lovingly 

persuade them more than ever so that the Jews we know or encounter

will be spared this deception.

Not in some blunderous manner like the Southern Baptists set out to do a few years back...

which only incited their contempt and resistance to the Gospel... not by trickery or some

appearance of trying to win souls only for notches on our spiritual holster...

but true love and concern for each individual.

I found things like working your day off so they can attend a holiday feast tells them you really care

and it's not just a quota thing.

The Apostle Paul said we owe the Jewish people.

And we do.

They bear the greatest hatred of the enemy and his minions for

bring the Word of God into the world in two forms:

1. the written

2. the Ultimate Word of God personified Jesus Christ

That alone proves Paul's point (and mine).

Indeed, the point of the great tribulation is ultimately

for the conversion of the Jewish people who remain

alive in the end and are about to be exterminated by the

beast's global army at Megiddo.

As a last of the last of the last of resorts, in their desperation,

they will cry out to the True Messiah Jesus (who've they've been

trained not to believe in for 2000 years). This is what it will take

for them to cry out "Save Now, Jesus!"

Hosanna! Hosha Nah!

YeHOSHua!

And (praise God) he WILL answer he WILL come with his armies from heaven

and the mountains surrounding the valley of decision will "clap their hands" 

and the armies therein will be crushed like a ginormous wine press. And the blood and the gore

will be as deep as 4 feet.

IMHO Jesus' touching down on the Mount of Olives (splitting it in two) sends the chain reaction up through

the mountain range and valleys between. 

Zechariah 12:10 (AV)
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Hallelujah!

Edited by JohnD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

53 minutes ago, JohnD said:

When you think about it... what one thing could the antichrist do or be that would convince the entire world

he is who he claims to be (which would even fool the elect if that were possible according to Matthew 24:24)...

than to be a man who can prove scientifically that he lived 2000 years ago?

And think of the artifacts he might uncover  . . . .  hmmm.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,507
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

There seems to be something cryptic about Judas Iscariot? As if he may have something to do with and in the tribulation. I don't know and can't say, but.

Something in addition is said of him that is said of no one else in the Bible when he died; he went to his own place. I don't really know how to take that?

7 hours ago, JohnD said:

Matthew 24:15–30 (AV)
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Would you agree this is yet a future event?

I've developed my own theory how possibly, "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." And that thought has been strengthening each week since. I can't count the number of programs on the History Channel and so many others constantly running programs on ancient aliens, UFO'S, E.T.'S, much less all the movies. People have been conditioned for ET life for years now.

Science has admitted DNA could not have possibly been a product of chance and evolution, zero chance. Now they've introduced a theory and explanation of evolution that; an advanced civilization seeded the planet / universe for the development of life [panspermia]. 

Our government now, as well as other governments, are releasing once classified video footage of fighter jets chasing and video recording UFO'S, flying at speeds and doing maneuvers that defy the laws of physics. The U.S. government released it was doing a secret study on UFO'S recently costing a couple of million dollars. The military changed it protocol and procedures on UFO reporting and incidents. The government has authorized field grade active military officers to publicly speak about the subject on national Fox News [Tucker Carlson] and other major media. 

If one (or more) of these UFO'S or E.T.'s get around to revealing themselves, and show how far advanced they are; that would be a great deception the mass would believe, wouldn't it??

I personally suspect these numerous 'Mary aberrations' that have been occurring over the last century; as well as the uptick of all the UFO reports and sightings, the official acknowledgement of our very own government as well as other governments. May very well have a role in deceiving the masses? I personally think these aberrations and UFO phenomenon is demonic in nature; the princes and powers of the air. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, JohnD said:

I could go on for many posts about how this passage is misinterpreted to mean the Church will be raptured out before 

the antichrist is revealed. But I'll show restraint (just this once) to remained focused on who the antichrist will be according

to scripture.

THAT DAY is speaking about God's Wrath.......so THAT DAY or Gods Wrath was what they FEARED, bit instead they are told they will DEPART FIRST, and the Anti-Christ {First Seal} will also be REVEALED just Before the 6th Seal is opened {God's Wrath is ANNOUNCED}. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

So the conclusion is Judas is the 'son of perdition' the 'man of sin' from 2 Thess 2?

Please correct me if I have that wrong.

If that is the case, how does that align with Rev 13 and 17?

And isn't the person from 2 Thess 2 the beast of Rev 13?

Doesn't scripture tell us the beast is a foreign leader and not a Jew?

The 8th in Rev 17 seems to be a king or come from the lineage of previous kings, can that be said of Judas?

Does it have to be that the example of 'Satan entered him' be repeated in only that person? 

Cannot the possession be the example and apply to any individual?

It is interesting.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I personally suspect these numerous 'Mary aberrations' that have been occurring over the last century; as well as the uptick of all the UFO reports and sightings, the official acknowledgement of our very own government as well as other governments. May very well have a role in deceiving the masses? I personally think these aberrations and UFO phenomenon is demonic in nature; the princes and powers of the air. 

Your scenario pretty well agrees with my take. Add to this mix the many abductions and people of normal intelligence having eggs and sperm taken...  Then look at Gen 6 and see what happened that is further expounded upon in 1st Enoch and other commentaries between the testaments. 

Could be that the 'powers' are indeed using humans to gather an army of hybrids, but not like the Watcher incursion that led to very obvious giants, but folk amongst us that are not fully human.  All the 'super-being hero stuff' is also conditioning us, especially the kids.

The punishment of the Watchers discouraged further sons of God from doing that, so they modified their approach and conscripted dumb humans and dumb governments into assisting them. I am sure the many advances in technology we have seen did not come from human intellect unaided. Gene splicing and DNA modification is just some of many items we should view with suspicion.

Go figure...

Whatever will happen will be of cosmic proportions with heavenly and earthly beings fighting for God's Holy Mountain. Half of revelation is a commentary on events that have happened and the rest a pictorial allegory of what will happen soon.

Edited by Justin Adams

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Your scenario pretty well agrees with my take. Add to this mix the many abductions and people of normal intelligence having eggs and sperm taken...  Then look at Gen 6 and see what happened that is further expounded upon in 1st Enoch and other commentaries between the testaments. 

Could be that the 'powers' are indeed using humans to gather an army of hybrids, but not like the Watcher incursion that led to very obvious giants, but folk amongst us that are not fully human.  All the 'super-being hero stuff' is also conditioning us, especially the kids.

The punishment of the Watchers discouraged further sons of God from doing that, so they modified their approach and conscripted dumb humans and dumb governments into assisting them. I am sure the many advances in technology we have seen did not come from human intellect unaided. Gene splicing and DNA modification is just some of many items we should view with suspicion.

Go figure...

Whatever will happen will be of cosmic proportions with heavenly and earthly beings fighting for God's Holy Mountain. Half of revelation is a commentary on events that have happened and the rest a pictorial allegory of what will happen soon.

Much of this is now well beyond keeping under wraps, hidden and rationally being explained away; it's too well documented with an over abundance of video evidence, physical evidence and millions of credible eyewitness accounts [including presidents, government(s) officials, astronauts, police officers, pilots, etc.] . Our government is releasing what I and others term 'soft disclosure'. Our government and intelligence services know much more than they are as of yet releasing. Tens of millions of dollars and years have been spent investigating this, the officials investigating are probably the cream of the crop in this field. They still claim they don't know nor can explain it. You mean to tell me with tens of millions of dollars spent and years of investigation and research, this is what you get for your time and money? An I don't know, no theory or opinion? 

The average person realizes there are two realms to our reality; the physically seen and observable measurable world, and the unseen spiritual world [frequently called another dimension]. We can't see the wind blow, but we know it's there because of its effects. Science knows the universe is mostly made up of things we can not see that holds everything together; and they call it 'dark matter' and 'dark energy' [calling and naming the light dark].

Is their religion of evolution and the big bang, so embedded in their logic, reasoning and critical thinking, they didn't even consider the possibility of the spiritual and supernatural forces, are they that blind? 

Just my thoughts and way of thinking.

We can see peaks of this recorded throughout history, and this is but a recent example in our generation. In WW II the German government [an occult] in just a couple years suddenly leaped 50 years ahead of the world in weapon technology and advancements [the world was stunned]. One day a reporter finally got around to asking rocket scientist Wernher von Braun; how did the Nazi's manage that? His answer is well documented and recorded, "we had help"; meaning extraterrestrials. A Nazi and hundreds of others we then placed in and in charge of the newly formed NASA. 

It's strange no one ever followed up with von Braun's bizarre statement, or did they and we don't know about it? 

On a charted linear scale, it's also out of character and unreasonable, that over millennia man advanced in technology very slowly over eons of time. Then in just one century that chart line of advancement, science, knowledge and technology, suddenly sky rockets vertical to the atmosphere.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

• Thumbs Up 1