• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/13/2020 at 7:46 AM, Tigger56 said:

too long, try to narrow down your questions to one at a time, other wise It seems like I am reading an epistle.

Sorry bro, my pastor teaches the Word from Genesis to Revelation verse by verse and his teaching are usually an hour long, ...and since I've downloaded  years of his teachings I listen to hours of the Word being taught each day, ..but thanks for the compliment...

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

On 2/13/2020 at 8:25 AM, Tigger56 said:

Sad, you almost seem to delight in the thought.

Of course that is a false accusation.....It just angers and sickens me to see proud people trampling the Blood Of  our Savior.....thinking they have ANYTHiNG to offer God except their sins.The Only Thing That gives me  “delight” is squashing LEAVEN that destroyed Many Of Paul’s Churches and will Ruin this site if not exposed and handled in an effective manner.God’s Verdict on Legalists is clear.....don’t argue with them, don’t try to change them— Throw Them Out! I would like to see the Biblical Solution followed here.Until That happens, I will “delight” myself exposing their “ Accursed” gospels.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

LEGALISTS ???  EVIL???  LAW  DOESNT  SAVE ???  FALSE WITNESSES???

PSALM 119:155  SALVATION IS FAR FROM ---THE WICKED--- FOR THEY SEEK NOT THY STATUTES 

HEBREWS 7:11  if therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood for under it the people received the law what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of melchisedec and not be called after the order of aaron 

--7:12--FOR  THE  PRIESTHOOD  BEING  CHANGED  THERE  IS  OF  NECESSITY  A  CHANGE  ALSO  --OF  THE  LAW--

*******PROVERBS 19:5  A FAITHFULL  WITNESS  WILL  NOT  LIE  BUT  A  FALSE  WITNESS  WILL  UTTER  LIES*******

PSLAM 1:1 blessed is the man that ---walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly  --1:2-- BUT  HIS  DELIGHT  IS  IN  THE  LAW  OF  THE  LORD---and in HIS law doth he meditate day and night 

*******PSALM 40:8 I delight to do thy will O  MY  GOD thy law is within MY  HEART*******

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEBREWS 8:10  for this is the covenant THAT ---I WILL MAKE--- with the house of israel  after those days saith THE  LORD I will put MY laws into their mind ---AND WRITE THEM --IN THEIR HEARTS-- and I will be to them a GOD and they shall be to ME a people 

HEBREWS 10:16  this is the covenant that I will make with them after those days saith  THE  LORD  --- I  WILL  PUT  MY  LAWS  --INTO--  THEIR  HEARTS---and in their minds will I write them 

*******MATTHEW 12:34  O GENERATION  OF  VIPERS  HOW  CAN  YOU  ---BEING  EVIL---  SPEAK  GOOD  THINGS  FOR  OUT  OF  THE  ABUNDANCE  OF  THE  HEART  THE  MOUTH  SPEAKETH*******

MATTHEW 15:8  this people draweth nigh unto ME with their mouth and honoreth ME with their lips ---BUT  THEIR  HEART  IS  FAR  FROM  ME---

MATTHEW 15:18  BUT  THOSE  THINGS  WHICH  PROCEED  OUT  OF  THE  MOUTH  COME  FORTH  FROM  THE  HEART  AND  DEFILE  THE  MAN

LUKE 6:45 a good man out of the good treasures of his heart bringeth forth that which is good and an evil man out of the evil treasures of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil ---FOR  OF  THE  ABUNDANCE  OF  THE  HEART  HIS  MOUTH  SPEAKETH---

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PROVERBS 15:14  the heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge --- but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness

PROVERBS 15:28  the heart of the righteous ---STUDIETH  TO  ANSWER--- but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things 

*******PROVERBS 16:23  THE  HEART  OF  THE  WISE  TEACHETH  HIS  MOUTH  AND  ADDETH  LEARING  TO  HIS  LIPS*******

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

17 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Sorry bro, my pastor teaches the Word from Genesis to Revelation verse by verse and his teaching are usually an hour long, ...and since I've downloaded  years of his teachings I listen to hours of the Word being taught each day, ..but thanks for the compliment...

Lord bless

Glad you took it as a compliment, not meant as an insult just an observation. I do understand long preaching. I know Paul once preached through the night. But when in conversation, I like a little less reading. I guess I could print your dissertation and go through it line by line, it will take longer but may give it a try. :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

13 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Of course that is a false accusation.....It just angers and sickens me to see proud people trampling the Blood Of  our Savior.....thinking they have ANYTHiNG to offer God except their sins.The Only Thing That gives me  “delight” is squashing LEAVEN that destroyed Many Of Paul’s Churches and will Ruin this site if not exposed and handled in an effective manner.God’s Verdict on Legalists is clear.....don’t argue with them, don’t try to change them— Throw Them Out! I would like to see the Biblical Solution followed here.Until That happens, I will “delight” myself exposing their “ Accursed” gospels.

Wasn't an accusation, just indicating my impression of your words, please note "almost seems" in my previous post. Then in this post you indicate the words "angers" "sickens", then stating that squashing gives you "delight", then "throw them out".  The "accursed".  Sorry but my impression by the tone of your words is that you have issues.

Edited by Tigger56
Added more words

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

Wasn't an accusation, just indicating my impression of your words, please note "almost seems" in my previous post. Then in this post you indicate the words "angers" "sickens", then stating that squashing gives you "delight", then "throw them out".  The "accursed".  Sorry but my impression by the tone of your words is that you have issues.

I have the same “ issues” as Paul—— I hate Legalism and those that spread “False Gospels.”  The latter, God will send to Hell.God desires nobody to be lost , but he will be plenty Angry , come Judgement Day  at those that “ Spit on the Blood Of His Son” who send people to Hell with “ Accursed” Gospels full of Human Pride, and Self-Righteousness. The Old Testament mentions Seven things God Hates—The Prideful and The Liars are Perhaps the Foremost.You Don’t care for the word “ sicken” either? Jesus said he would “ spew out” or vomit up those that are “ neither hot or cold”, did he not? God is the One that used the word “ Accursed”.... God is the one that said “ Throw them out” when it came to Legalists that attack God’s Children Of Grace....something we see in here on  a daily basis.Sorry , But God ain’t “ Lovey-Dovey” all of the time. The emotions I have expressed .....the words that I have used are all Biblical. I have no desire to see anybody go to Hell- But it “delights” me to perhaps play a small part in reducing the number of Lost Souls that wind up there because they bought the Damnable Lie Of “ Jesus Saves.....B U T.”  That is The LIE  of all Legalists.If you don’t like me phraseology—- best take it up with God......I am using the same Words as He. If you or anybody else out there actually believes in adding to God’s Gospel Of Grace and has the “ Jesus Saves.....BUT”mentality-—— you got WAY bigger “ issues” than I have.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/13/2020 at 7:46 AM, Tigger56 said:

You agree that the Lord made the Sabbath holy. That is a start. Your question was for whom.... Genesis 2:1,2 .... for all of mankind seems to be shown here. It was a pattern taught to Adam and Eve and was suppose to be taught through the generations, unfortunately it wasn't.

Dear brother, ...yes I agree with you, ...it was the Lord who "made" it Holy.

However, ...does not the Word teach us God blessed, sanctified and rested on the seventh day?

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Gen 2:2-3

Where does it say He declared it Holy?

Bro, ...the Holy Spirit didn't introduce the word "Holy" into the Scriptures until Exo 3:5:

And He (God) said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou (Moses) standest is Holy ground.

Let's ask the question, "What changed in the "ground" from the Garden to the Burning Bush?

Was the ground in the Garden not Holy?

And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Gen 1:31

Was the ground where Moses was standing before God Almighty still Holy?

Do we not read God cursed the Ground?

...cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Gen 3:17b

So what is the difference?

Adam and Eve, living in the Garden were walking on "uncursed" ground, ...so for them the seventh day was a day of rest and not a "Holy" day.

The first time God declared the seventh day "Holy" to the children of Israel:

And in the first day there shall be an Holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an Holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. Exo 12:16

And that was in preparation for their very first Passover in Egypt, ...and what was it symbolic of?

They slaughtered an innocent lamb and painted their door jambs and the lintel of their house with it's blood so that the death angel would pass over them, ...after having obeyed the Word of God, were they not "resting" in their homes, ...the souls that believed and received the words of Moses were they not "standing" on Holy ground even in Egypt, ...were they not saved?

You say, "It was a pattern taught to Adam and Eve and was suppose to be taught through the generations, unfortunately it wasn't." 

So, since the ground Adam and Eve were walking on "wasn't" cursed, they were still clothed with Light in their sinless state, ...isn't the "pattern," as you call it, ...teaching us there is a "rest" now, for us sinful men living outside of the Garden and walking on this cursed planet, ...is there not a Passover for all of us living today, is there not a "rest" we can enter into just like Adam and Eve experienced in the Garden?

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into His rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from His.  Heb 4:9-10

The only "unfortunate" part is people fail to receive that the "Holy Sabbath" is not a day, ...but our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, ... as the Holy Spirit teaches us in Hebrews 4. 

Please beloved, take the time and meditate on Hebrews 4 and ask the Holy Spirit to "illuminate" it for you.

Lord bless

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  03/30/1966

On 2/7/2020 at 1:23 PM, FresnoJoe said:

:sherlock:

Amen~! The Law (God's Instructions) Are Pure And True 
Yet They Can Never Save A Fellow

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. Romans 3:19-20

Only The Blood Of Christ
Will Save 

Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. Romans 3:27

~

Love, Your Brother Joe

Amen, Yet  God has said; Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. FOR I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.....SO Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ (the word) down from above: ) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ (the word) again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word (Christ)is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
For Christ (Through which the word, the law is in the heart, mind and mouth) is the end of the law (on tables of stone and parchment) for righteousness to every one that believeth.
(Heb 8:10,Rom 3:31,10:6-8, 4)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

6 minutes ago, Light Bearer said:

Amen, Yet  God has said; Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. FOR I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.....SO Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ (the word) down from above: ) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ (the word) again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word (Christ)is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
For Christ (Through which the word, the law is in the heart, mind and mouth) is the end of the law (on tables of stone and parchment) for righteousness to every one that believeth.
(Heb 8:10,Rom 3:31,10:6-8, 4)

Substitute 'goal' for that word end and then read the verse. It may be profitable.

:-)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I am new to this topic and am too lazy to read through the previous 18 pages.  Nonetheless, it is an interesting topic. IMHO, our ONLY chance of salvation is through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ and our faith that Jesus is who He says He is and did what He said He did.  The only qualification I see to receiving the GIFT of eternal life in the Kingdom is believing in the Lord Jesus.

REWARDS is another discussion.  That Is where I believe our works will come into account.  I believer there is a hierarchy in the governance of heaven, just as there is a hierarchy here.  For an extreme example, I believe that guys like Moses, John the Baptist, as Paul will hold a much higher office and authority than I will, because their works done in faith far exceed mine; and they SHOULD BE rewarded for that. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1