• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, The Light said:

The Gentile Church will be raptured pre trib, before the seals are opened. Those which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony Jesus Christ are the Jews that are scattered across the earth, as their blindness will be removed when the fullness of the Gentile (rapture) comes in.

Can't be, the 1/3 are PROTECTED in the Bozrah/Petra area. It could be a FEW who became Christians/Messianic Jews, but the vast majority of Jews not in Petra are the 2/3 who refused to repent. Those who have the Testimony of Jesus is easy to see brother. The 5 Brides who TARRIED and had the door closed to them via the Marriage in Matt. 25. So lets say you have a brother or sister in law who was once a Christian and backslid, but they knew the Lord at one time with all their hearts but turned back unto worldly ways, OR maybe you have a brother or sister-in law who see your walk in Christ and have never been saved, then they notice ONLY their Christian friends DIED during this cataclysmic event {Rapture....we die at the Rapture and our Spirit men go to Heaven}. So they decide to give their lives to Christ Jesus, whichever way they came to Christ matters not, he will accept them, and IMHO, many, many, millions will come to Christ Jesus at this time, thus when they have to DENY the Beast is god and are KILLED, they are the Martyrs under the Altar, thus the REMNANT spoken of in Rev. 12:17 {no matter how much a shock to the system it is} is the Remnant Church....understanding the Pre Trib Rapture this should register with you or dawn on you, all those Gentiles who come to Christ AFTER the Rapture thus have to be a REMNANT !! They can be nothing else. The Jews can't be THE REMNANT spoken of, the 1/3 are PROTECTED and the 2/3 are NOT of God !! Its obvious the Remnant is the Gentile believers who became saved after the Rapture, in other words the 5 Brides who were locked out of the Wedding. 

They are the seed of the woman. They are the Remnant Seed because many will be killed during the 70th week (which ends BEFORE the wrath of God begins. In fact the woman flees when the abomination of desolation is set up. That's when the great tribulation starts. Unless these days are cut short there would be no flesh saved. That means that there would be nobody alive to be caught up to salvation in the pre wrath rapture. That's why the scattered Jews are called the remnant. Most of them have been killed by this point.

Well you don't seem to be able to digest facts when they cause your ideas of old to evaporate brother. The SEED of the Woman was/is the Church. Not the Jews who were married to God the Father. The 1/3 are PROTECTED the 2/3 are NOT of God....why is that so hard to grasp ? Because it knocks down your belief brother, men have the PRIDE of Life.

P.S. No days are going to be cut shorter than the original 7 year plan. THAT PLAN by God is why its 7 Years !! So God cut it to 7 Years via Jesus' Second Coming. This is how people go off on wrong paths incorrectly. I have seen this mistake many times, believe me. The Scattered Jews are a Remnant but they are not scattered during the end times per se, they are a Nation during these end times, the REMNANT spoken of in Rev. 12 can only be the Church. So  by your way of thinking no Gentile can become a Christian after the Rapture ? If they can, and the Church is IN HEAVEN then they have to be deemed THE REMNANT. Logical thinking brother, we are in Heaven at that time, so the Church on earth has to be the Remnant Church.

God Bless.........Oh, not finished....

They are the seed of the woman. They are the Remnant Seed because many will be killed during the 70th week (which ends BEFORE the wrath of God begins. In fact the woman flees when the abomination of desolation is set up. That's when the great tribulation starts. Unless these days are cut short there would be no flesh saved. That means that there would be nobody alive to be caught up to salvation in the pre wrath rapture. That's why the scattered Jews are called the remnant. Most of them have been killed by this point.

Well, just because you believe that doesn't make it so brother.  The remnant CAN'T be the Jews but because you believed that for so long it has to be so. Well I once thought the sane way, and I was OK with being wrong, that is why God can show me His word in this instance, I don't care about being wrong. Its a good thing to me when God can teach me His truths, I am happy to be wrong.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, Revelation Man said:

Glad to hear you are feeling better. But marshmallows and ice cream sure sound good.

Gotta go back to eating beans and lettuce, orders from the wifey. Long live the Midnight Fridge Raid !!

5 hours ago, The Light said:

No brother, the time of Jacobs Trouble is 7 years. It is the 70th week of Daniel. The 1260 days are after the 70th week is over, (immediately after the tribulation of those days) Then the wrath of God begins. It is 1260 days long. We can prove this in Daniel 12. After the dead are raised there are 1260 more days to the end of these things. The dead are raised right after the war in heaven when the angels (stars) fall.

The 70th week lasts 7 years, the TROUBLES of Jacob last 3.5 years. They FLEE for how many days ? 1260. Its a FAKE PEACE for the first 3.5 years, how can FAKE PEACE be troubles ? 

No, not immediately after the Day of the Lord starts. It's immediately after the tribulation of those days Jesus returns for the gathering, not the second coming. Why can't you see the signs of the sun, moon and falling stars in Matt 24 are the says signs of the sun, moon and falling starts in Rev 6. 

That is not what the verse states per se....It says IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation of those days the Sun and moon will go Dark THEN {3.5 years later}you will see the Son of man coming...............3.5 years later !! It doesn't happen in Rev. 6, the Sun and Moon go DARK in Rev. 6. 

Oh my, you got it. I don't think you understand it, but you got it. What you said in these sentences is correct. However, immediately after the tribulation of those days, look at Matt 24, HE COMES IMMEDIATELY for the gathering. THEN HE COMES AGAIN 3.5 YEARS LATER, in Rev 19 at the end of the wrath of God. Rev 19 is the second coming.

That is not a Gathering of the Church, if you will read Rev. 19 you can see the Church COME BACK with Jesus, we are Gathered from ONE END OF Heaven to the other to come back. Jesus comes back to save Israel, WITH the Church in tow.

Oh my, you got it. I don't think you understand it, but you got it. What you said in these sentences is correct. However, immediately after the tribulation of those days, look at Matt 24, HE COMES IMMEDIATELY for the gathering. THEN HE COMES AGAIN 3.5 YEARS LATER, in Rev 19 at the end of the wrath of God. Rev 19 is the second coming.

Nope....you like others don't understand this...God doesn't have two different types of SYMMETRY in the same passage !! Everything has to fit your preconceptions or you can't see it, it seems.

If you add day 1335 to day 1185 you get 2520 days which is when Christ returns for the gathering, not the second coming, the gathering. 3.5 years after the gathering (1260 days) then Jesus returns with his armies AFTER the wrath of God. The tribulation is 7 years long. The wrath of God is 1260 days long. We can prove all this by Daniel. We see a resurrection and then we see 1260 more days till the end of these things. The resurrection we see in Daniel 12 is the same coming of Jesus we see in Matt 24.

All this stuff is provable if you would only check the scriptures.

You say you are PRE TRIB then follow the Post Trib idea, talk about confused !! YIKES !! 

Jesus' return after the 1260 is the Second Coming to SAVE the Jews, thus its about the Jews/Daniel, not the Church, we are IN HEAVEN already. 

The things you have explained to me are the things that I thought 5 years ago, so I am not having any trouble picking up what you are saying. Five or so years ago, I realized that the fig tree had two harvests. I realized that one coming was going to be a secret rapture when the Goodman will not know when he is coming. This is for the Gentile Church who can be kept from the hour of testing. It will be like the days of Noah. Then there is another coming of Jesus that will be like the days of Lot. This is a coming that is before the wrath of God as proven by Rev 6, Matt 24, Rev 14 and Daniel 12. This coming will be for the Jews that are across the earth. The 144,000 first fruits prove this harvest. This harvest will not take the believers unaware. They will know that it occurs at the last trump, blown on the Feast of Trumpets. Only the nation of Israel and unbelievers go through the wrath of God and the nation of Israel will go to a place of protection for the 1260 days.

Pentecost is the early summer harvest feast. Has a harvest occurred? It will. The Feast of Trumpets is the fall fruit harvest. That's the harvest that you see in Rev 6, Rev 14, Matt 24 and Dan 12.

You didn't think anything about the 1335 being the Two-witnesses, unless God gave it tom you then Satan talked you out of understanding it because I have rarely seen anyone who can grasp this truthful revelation from God.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Sure brother. In Daniel 11:40-43 we see that all of the Mediterranean Sea Region is Conquered, SAVE....41...........but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

This is Central and Southern Jordan, or the Petra/Bozrah area of modern day Jordan. 

Where she has a place
Ὅπυ ἔχει ἐκεῖ τόπον [Hopu echei ekei topon] , where she is having there (a) place. This appears to speak of a specific location within the wilderness, rather than merely fleeing to the wilderness in general. This is “her place” which the eagle takes her to (Rev. Rev. 12:14). It is a specific place which was prepared beforehand by God (Rev. Rev. 12:6).

Does Scripture give any indication where her place might be? Some think not:

Petra, the ruins of an ancient city of Edom carved out of rock and protected by high mountain walls and with a narrow access, has been a suggested location of the “place,” but this is pure speculation. The only stipulation possible is that it is a place of refuge for converted Israel during the last half of the seventieth week.

While we agree that the precise identification of Petra as the place of refuge is difficult to assert dogmatically, we disagree that it is “pure speculation.” There are numerous passages which pertain to the flight of the remnant {DIFFERENT Remnant than the one spoken of in Rev. 12} and her divine protection in the wilderness. Given the importance of the preservation of a Jewish remnant, we should not be surprised by this. However, many of the passages are obscure and occur within settings which have both a local and a far-future reference and distinguishing between the two can be quite difficult. We offer some of these passages below in the hopes that they will prompt further study of this matter.

In the midst of a passage by Isaiah describing a time of destruction coming upon the people of Moab during which they would court Zion’s favor for refuge, there is a stunning reversal in the scene:

Take counsel, execute judgment; make your shadow like the night in the middle of the day; hide the outcasts, do not betray him who escapes. Let My outcasts dwell with you, O Moab; be a shelter to them from the face [presence cf. Rev. Rev. 12:14+] of the spoiler. For the extortioner is at an end, devastation ceases, oppressors are consumed out of the land. In mercy the throne will be established; and One will sit on it in truth, in the tabernacle of David, judging and seeking justice and hastening righteousness. (Isa. Isa. 16:3-5) [emphasis add]

Isaiah reverses the context and appeals to Moab for the protection of “My outcasts” (Israel). The context is a time of intense persecution and destruction which is followed by the just reign of Messiah upon the throne of David—the Millennial Kingdom.

Let mine outcasts dwell (sojourn) with thee, Moab (the KJV correctly follows the [Masoretic Text], as over against the LXX, Syriac, and Targum, who render it: “the outcasts of Moab”). . . . The LORD was saying to Moab, through the Spirit of prophecy in Isaiah, “When My people Israel will be outcasts, be a haven to them, hiding them from their persecutors.” Envisioned is that preeminent time of Israel’s trouble, the Great Tribulation . . . under Antichrist, Israel’s supreme “destroyer” (Rev. Rev. 12:6+-Rev. 13:18+). . . . At the height of that persecution of the Jewish remnant, Christ will return in glory to sit upon His throne and judge the nations (Mtt. Mat. 25:46).

The passage describes the path by which Moab should have sent its tribute of lambs to the king of Israel. “From Sela to the wilderness to the mount of the daughter of Zion Jerusalem” (Isa. Isa. 16:1 cf. 2K. 2K. 3:4-5). Sela means “Rock” and is understood to be a reference to Petra. Could it be that the path by which the Moabites should have sent lambs from Petra via the wilderness to Jerusalem is to be retraced by the sheep of Israel who are scattered in the time of the end (Zec. Zec. 13:7-9)?

This occurs during the time when the Lord is testing those who dwell upon the earth (Rev. Rev. 3:10+). During this time, the faithful remnant will be hidden in their chambers (The 1/3 who Repent will be HIDDEN or Protected)—reminiscent to the time of the Passover in Egypt:

Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, until the indignation is past. For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; the earth will also disclose her blood, and will no more cover her slain. (Isa. Isa. 26:20-21)

Daniel informs us that the domain of the Antichrist will have the following exceptions: “He shall also enter the Glorious Land, and many countries shall be overthrown; but these shall escape from his hand: Edom, Moab, and the prominent people of Ammon” (Dan. Dan. 11:41). For some reason the Antichrist is unable to overthrow these regions which include both Bozrah and Petra.

Bozrah, the ancient capital of Edom, is without a doubt to be identified with the modern village of Buseirah, which is located in N Edom (M.R. 208018). It guards both the Kings’ Highway (the major N-S route through Transjordan) and a major route W to the Wadi Arabah and thence to the Negeb and S Judah. It is also within striking distance of the Edomite copper mines in the Wadi Dana and Wadi Feinan some 10-15 km SSW. No water source has been found within the site, the main supply probably being the spring at `Ain Jenin, about one km E, which until recently was also the source for the modern village.6

Interestingly, several Second Coming passages also indicate that God is seen coming from these regions:
Who is this who comes from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah, this One who is glorious in His apparel, traveling in the greatness of His strength? -“I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.” Why is Your apparel red, and Your garments like one who treads in the winepress? “I have trodden the winepress alone, and from the peoples no one was with Me. For I have trodden them in My anger, and trampled them in My fury; their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, and I have stained all My robes. For the day of vengeance is in My heart, and the year of My redeemed has come.” (Isa. Isa. 63:1-4)

God came from Teman, the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of His praise. (Hab. Hab. 3:3)

The prophet, under the form of a theophany, was given a vision of the second advent of the Messiah . . . seen coming from Teman, a district of Edom, poetically the part standing for the whole, . . . advancing from Mount Paran , the hilly country between Edom and Sinai (Deu. Deu. 33:2). Isaiah, in a vision of the second advent, similarly beheld the Messiah advancing in judgment upon His foes “from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah” (Isa. Isa. 63:1-6). 

In the Psalms, mention is made of the nation being led to Edom during a time when God has cast Israel off and is seeking help from trouble. God is appealed to as the one who will tread down (cf. Isa. Isa. 63:1-6) Israel’s enemies:
Who will bring me to the strong city? Who will lead me to Edom? Is it not You, O God, who cast us off? And You, O God, who did not go out with our armies? Give us help from trouble, for the help of man is useless. Through God we will do valiantly, for it is He who shall tread down our enemies. (Ps. Ps. 60:9-12 cf. Ps. Ps. 108:10-13) 

The reference to “strong city” is thought to refer to Petra, Ps. 31:21; 2K. 2K. 14:7)”8 , also known as Sela:
Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of Sela sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory to the LORD, and declare His praise in the coastlands. The LORD shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies. (Isa. Isa. 42:11-13) 

Petra is located in a basin within Mount Seir, and is totally surrounded by mountains and cliffs. The only way in and out of the city is through a narrow passageway that extends for about a mile and can only be negotiated by foot or by horseback. This makes the city easy to defend, and its surrounding high cliffs give added meaning and confirmation to Isaiah Isa. 33:16 . . . The name Bozrah means “sheepfold.” An ancient sheepfold had a narrow entrance so that the shepherd could count his sheep. Once inside the fold, the sheep had more room to move around. Petra is shaped like a giant sheepfold, with its narrow passage opening up to a spacious circle surrounded by cliffs.

Micah describes an assembly of Jacob, a remnant, which will be gathered into a fold (bozrah). The one who breaks them out is clearly a reference to Messiah, the Good Shepherd: I will surely assemble all of you, O Jacob, I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together like sheep of the fold [בָּצְרָה [bāṣerâ] ], like a flock in the midst of their pasture; they shall make a loud noise because of so many people. The one who breaks open will come up before them; they will break out, pass through the gate, and go out by it; their king will pass before them, with the LORD at their head. (Mic. Mic. 2:12-13) 

The LORD will “gather” from their worldwide, age-long Diaspora the elect “remnant,” which will survive “the time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jer. Jer. 30:5-7), the Great Tribulation (Rev. Rev. 8:1+-Rev. 20:3+), preceding the establishment of the Kingdom over Israel (Rev. Rev. 20:4-6+; Acts Acts 1:7). . . . The saved remnant will be the nucleus of the millennial Kingdom. The LORD declared, I will put them together like the sheep of Bozrah (a region in Edom well known as a sheep-raising center). . . . They (the returning remnant of Israel) will follow “the breaker,” the Messiah, who will break through and open the way, going up before them. They, following Him, will break through the gate and go out from their captivity to glorious freedom.10

An appreciation of the ultimate setting of the previous passage sheds new light on the familiar teaching of Jesus:
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers. (John John 10:1-5)

Will the Jewish remnant of the time of the end be in such a physical “sheepfold” of sorts? Will they be reading these very words of Jesus penned by John thousands of years before their situation—waiting for the “shepherd of the sheep” to bring out his own sheep? Only time will tell.
These references to Edom and Bozrah are indicators that at the Second Coming, God has business to take care of in Edom. That business involves the defense of his sheep, the Jewish remnant represented by the woman who flees the dragon. See Campaign of Armageddon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my go to source on the subject since its all encompassing on the subject, as you can see. This is why I usually mention the Fleeing place of the Jewish peoples or the 1/3 who flee as the Petra/Bozrah area. 

This is why Jesus comes in the Eastern Skies, he goes to Petra/Bozrah and BRINGS Israel with him to Mt. Zion after he Defeats those at Armageddon, thus his Garments are soiled like red wine. {Metaphorically speaking}. I had studied this way before I found this article years ago, my Google searching found this article, so it goes hand in hand. Hard work is rewarded sometimes with a nice tidy little package one can save. He he.

Thanks for the information. I increased the font on the sentence that I found the interesting. Sounds like something I wrote, LOL.

Thanks for the information. I increased the font on the sentence that I found the interesting. Sounds like something I wrote, LOL.

Its the same word, but used in a different situation, BEFORE the Rapture as opposed to AFTER the Rapture.

6 hours ago, Traveler said:

The anti-christ prevails. He is not opposed so obviously the saints are not here when he does his rise to power.

But at the same time the saints are not found in their gathered state until the six seal. Which indicates that they are on this earth for the first 5.

Now who are the martyrs getting their heads lopped off in the 5th seal. It is the saints. Now this series of events originate from out of this earth. It is our politically correct politics. You should know that political correctness is Satanicaly inspired.  It does not come from God and cannot be considered as Gods wrath. The wroth of God only comes later.

Its the REMNANT Church......who are also Saints. Just because you give your life to Christ AFTER the Rapture doesn't mean you are not a Saint, a Saint is one washed in the blood of Jesus Christ. So of course there will be Saints on earth after the Wedding has started in Heaven. The 5 Foolish Brides have the door closed on them. 

The Jews who repent are also Saints, but they are protected in Petra/Bozrah. 

5 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

THE THREE WOES - THE THREE LAST PLAGUES

The First Woe - Revelation 9:v.1-12

1  And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a STAR fall (a fallen angel)from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM was given the KEY of the bottomless pit.

2 And HE (the STAR, a fallen angel) opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the SUN and the AIR were DARKENED by reason of the SMOKE of the PIT.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given POWER, as the SCORPIONS of the earth have POWER.    -  THEY ARE TERRIBLE. VERY TERRIBLE  -

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.  -  THE SEALED 144.000 OF ISRAEL -

11 And they had a KING (the king of darkeness) over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose NAME in the Hebrew tongue is ABBADOM, but in the Greek tongue hath his NAME Apollyon.

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

The Second Woe - Revelation 9:v.12-21 and Revelation 10:v.1-11 and Revelation 11:1-14

- Notice that the angel of the abyss, the fallen angel-Abbadom-is already working on the earth with his devilish army. Rev.9:v.2-3.  

-  the sixth trumpet sounds - Rev. 9:v.12-21

-  a mighty angel clothed with a cloud, and a rainbow was upon his head(reflection of the light of the Almighty God in the cloud) sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: it's time to sound the seventh trumpet. In these days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the MYSTERY of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

The Second Woe continues - Revelation 10:1-11 - Sequence of hapennings within yet of the sixth trumpet period - 

1 - And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head(the rainbow is the reflection of the light of the Almighty God in the cloud - God is Light - let there be light), and his face was as it were the Sun(God is light), and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a LITTLE BOOK open;(it means that the content of the book is revealed for knowledge of all people) : and he set his right foot upon the sea (the Gentile nations, the Gentile peoples), and his left foot on the earth(Israel);

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

7 But in the days (in a period of time) of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound(as is written in Revelation 11:v.15-19), the MYSTERY of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his SERVANTS the PROPHETS.

9 ... take the little book ... and it eat up ...  and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10  ...  and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.  QUESTION: What is the messages of prophecy that are written in the little book?  

The Second Woe continues-Revelation 11:v.1-14-Sequence of hapennings within yet of the sixth trumpet period

What is written in the little book are SPECIFIC and EXCLUSIVE prophecies written in the Old Testament and New Testament, which will fulfil now exclusively IN THE END OF THE WORLD OF DEVIL, mainly UNLIMITED PLAGUES of God's wrath that will be poured out to destroy the Devil's world, as well as trap him in the bottomless PIT.  In fact it will be a period of WAR against the Red Dragon of 7 heads, and 10 horns and a TAIL.  

The court which is without the temple will be given to the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months or 1.260 days.

There will be punishment and punishment, only and only a sequencial of severe punishments from now to the END of all things,

Everything will be a harbinger of the coming of JESUS, the house - the Earth - will first be swept and cleared of all the Devil's junk.

Here ENDS the second WOE, the second WOE is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.  Revelation 11:v.14

The beginning of the THIRD WOE -

Due to my available time at this moment, here is a brief demonstration in short description of the content of the book of Revelation that describes all the events of the third woe. The events of the third woe begin in Revelation 11: v.15* and continue in the following chapters until chapter 20: v.3;

Revelation 11:v.15-19* 

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, (will be angry) and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Rev. 16: v. 17-18
  - 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Revelation 20:v.2-3

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

Rev. 11 also DESCRIBES the 2nd Woe but gives NO DETAILS, because Rev. 11 is not a part of the Chronological Order of the book of Revelation, its a Parenthetical Citation so to speak. Its a CUT OUT of the Two-witnesses 1260 day ministry, thus they die BEFORE the Beast because they SHOW UP BEFORE the Beast, at the 1335, which is 75 days before the 1260 {Where the Beast shows up}. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Traveler said:

Go back and look closer. When are the bowls given to the angels?

It is after the Jews are seen before the throne of God and after the trumpets have been blown. The Jews are seen on the earth during the blowing of the trumpets but they are not on the earth as the bowls are poured out.

The chronology of the seven seals, including the seven plagues, ends with chapter 11.  Chapters 12-19 expound on the events of chapters 6-11 in some way.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The chronology of the seven seals, including the seven plagues, ends with chapter 11.  Chapters 12-19 expound on the events of chapters 6-11 in some way.

Exactly. Chapters 12-19 are a different view of chapters 6-11. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Traveler said:

The anti-christ prevails. He is not opposed so obviously the saints are not here when he does his rise to power.

Correct.

But at the same time the saints are not found in their gathered state until the six seal. Which indicates that they are on this earth for the first 5.

I don't believe this is correct. We can see the Church in heaven in Rev 5. The Church will be raptured prior to the seals being opened.

Now who are the martyrs getting their heads lopped off in the 5th seal. It is the saints.

It's the 12 tribes that are across the earth, not the Church. The Church is in heaven before the seals are opened. The tribulation period is the 70th week of Daniel. God turns His attention to the Jews. It's the time of Jacob's trouble.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:38 PM, Traveler said:

The Remnant Church is an extra biblical doctrine that has come in and been repeated so often that people now think it is doctrine but it has no scriptural support at all. Once the age of grace closes it closes. Back to the law and works. The biggest problem is that the full impact of the rebirth of the spirit is not being understood. Jesus knows who belongs to him by the spirit within them. Those that he does not know are those that do not have the regenerated spirit within them. They have not received the infilling of the Holy Spirit.

The 1/3 {Jews} are PROTECTED and the 2/3 {Jews} don't have the Testimony of Jesus or keep the Commandments of God. There is no escaping the facts.

Even the majority of the Church thinks its Jews, a la YOU, and OTHERS, I see it for what the Scriptures say, its the Church that comes to Christ Jesus after the Rapture. But alas !! It can't be what it clearly implies it is because there is no Rapture {according to message the board "Gospel"} I have the facts on my side, it can't be the 1/3 who are INDEED PROTECTED {The ones Satan/Dragon Can't get at so he turns to GO AFTER the Remnant, and it can't be the 2/3 because they are not of God ! You will never overcome a position I take because because I lock it down via the Scriptures. Its futile to even try. 

Edited by Revelation Man