IGNORED

God will send VIRUS/pestilence to kill unGodly end times people and He has used it since 3500 years ago

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Almighty God Jehova will include virus destruction to wipe off unGodly end times people from the whole earth and the present virus situation may develop so terrible to add to the destruction of the fourth part of the earth as described in Revelation.

Rev 6:8 I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with PESTILENCE and by the wild beasts of the earth.

GOD HAS USED VIRUS PESTILENCE SINCE 3500 YEARS AGO

Exodus 9:3 Behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very severe pestilence.

Exodus 32:35 And the Lord plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

Numbers 11:33 And while the flesh was yet between their teeth, ere it was chewed, the wrath of the Lord was kindled against the people, and the Lord smote the people with a very great plague.

2 Samuel 24:15 So the LORD sent a plague on Israel from that morning until the end of the time designated, and seventy thousand of the people from Dan to Beersheba died.

Ezekiel 6:11 Thus says the Lord GOD, 'Clap your hand, stamp your foot and say, "Alas, because of all the evil abominations of the house of Israel, which will fall by sword, famine and plague!

Jeremiah 14:12 "When they fast, I am not going to listen to their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and grain offering, I am not going to accept them Rather I am going to make an end of them by the sword, famine and pestilence."

Amos 4:10 "I sent a plague among you after the manner of Egypt; I slew your young men by the sword along with your captured horses, And I made the stench of your camp rise up in your nostrils; Yet you have not returned to Me," declares the LORD.

THERE IS NO SAFE HAVEN ON EARTH FOR THE UNGODLY PEOPLE UNLESS THEY ARE TAKEN TO BE WITH GOD :

Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

while possible there are many other things that "pestilence" could be referring to.

19 minutes ago, other one said:

while possible there are many other things that "pestilence" could be referring to.

Such as ?

For sure it is contagious which made David thought it walked in the darkness

Psalm 91:6 Nor for the PESTILENCE that walketh in darkness.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,221
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

1 hour ago, other one said:

The common definition of pestilence is of infectious disease.

An uncommon reference may also be stupidity, which appears to have infected Americans long before Coronavirus appeared on the scene.   I refer here to those inconsiderate fools who don't inoculate themselves or their children.  Thus it grants them the ability to infect innocent members of the community with their diseases - the fruit of their stupidity.

The Biblical usage of 'pestilence' suggests a divine visitation for the purpose of judgment.

In either case, the definitions also apply to Americans.   Divine visitation of judgment also consists of the delusion that prevention of disease is a bad thing.

Stupidity is not a virtue.

That too appears to be a form of pestilence in the USA.

The nation has turned its back upon God who alone can save us from many things

that's me, hollering from the choir loft.... 

Edited by choir loft

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, other one said:

Agreed. It's a plague. A plague is what the word pestilence refers to. 

That could be frogs, mice, floods, etc. I do believe scripture says hail is a plague and it was so bad men cursed God.

10 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I found a bag full of bugs that hatched a year after I had purchased the product, an herb, that the zip lock bag was holding (gross!).  Thought the herb came from China.  Wonder if that is a sign of pestilence to come (for them)?

Well, Diaste said it could be frogs or mice.

15 hours ago, choir loft said:

An uncommon reference may also be stupidity, which appears to have infected Americans long before Coronavirus appeared on the scene.   I refer here to those inconsiderate fools who don't inoculate themselves or their children.  Thus it grants them the ability to infect innocent members of the community with their diseases - the fruit of their stupidity.

The Biblical usage of 'pestilence' suggests a divine visitation for the purpose of judgment.

In either case, the definitions also apply to Americans.   Divine visitation of judgment also consists of the delusion that prevention of disease is a bad thing.

Stupidity is not a virtue.

That too appears to be a form of pestilence in the USA.

Thats quite a volcanic eruption Bro.