• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

11 minutes ago, mlssufan01 said:

I'm not sure I understand, correct me if I'm wrong...

Bro, I can see you're really struggling with this issue. It is apparent that this has  become an obsessive situation with you also. Try not to internalize this deal so much, you will never figure it out. What happened three years ago can't be changed, but you can learn to deal with past mistakes. It's a hard lesson to be learned, but not impossible. You want to move on and so does the Lord in your life. Let it go and allow Him to bring you the comfort you're seeking.   

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, BeauJangles said:

Bro, I can see you're really struggling with this issue. It is apparent that this has  become an obsessive situation with you also. Try not to internalize this deal so much, you will never figure this out. What happened three years ago can't be changed, but you can learn to deal with past mistakes. It's a hard lesson to be learned, but not impossible. You want to move on and so does the Lord in your life. Let it go and allow Him to bring you the comfort you're seeking.   

lol the last comment was merely a reply to the video Justin shared...I know he was trying to help, and it seemed to contain a different topic to this thread altogether, so only asked him for clarity on the intent of the video's message, as I perhaps did not seem to grasp the intended meaning of the video's message.

• Group:  Royal Member

4 minutes ago, mlssufan01 said:

lol the last comment was merely a reply to the video Justin shared...I know he was trying to help, and it seemed to contain a different topic to this thread altogether, so only asked him for clarity on the intent of the video's message, as I perhaps did not seem to grasp the intended meaning of the video's message.

Yeah, I understand that. Please read this post again and take it to heart. I'm trying to get through to you.

7 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Bro, I can see you're really struggling with this issue. It is apparent that this has  become an obsessive situation with you also. Try not to internalize this deal so much, you will never figure it out. What happened three years ago can't be changed, but you can learn to deal with past mistakes. It's a hard lesson to be learned, but not impossible. You want to move on and so does the Lord in your life. Let it go and allow Him to bring you the comfort you're seeking.   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

When someone comes to my mind I simply pray for them.

Get Counselling to deal with stalking. 

Make new friends.   Work on becoming a more positive person.

Join a different church.

When you connected with the girls online, most likely they started thinking bad things about you.

If you are retired start volunteering somewhere to be around other people.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not a counselor, I have enough of my own problems, defects and faults to straighten up and walk a righteous life, as Jesus would have me walk. So I'll just be speaking about myself and on my behalf. As an old man, I've learned there's two sides to a story. I now try to open my eyes and see another person(s) viewpoint; if it pertains to me or I'm involved or invited. I try to keep my business out of other peoples lives and affairs and not interject myself where I'm not wanted or have any business being. I respect the privacy, requests and wishes of others. Social media can be a two edged sword and slice to the bone. As a Christian, I personally endeavor to speak and act as I would if I were in church, and face to face. Not behind their backs on social media, in public where everyone gets involved with everyone else's affairs. 

My desire now is to do the right thing the right way at the right time if possible. Recently at my church, again we had another split, arguments and hard feelings over 'gossip'. Another word for 'gossip' is slander, one can look up the meaning of the word and see if it's synonymous with gossip. I've learned every healthy relationship is mutual, and can not be forced. I believe this is how our spiritual as well as our other relationships work? I've faced it, learned from it, asked forgiveness once, and moved on.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

31 minutes ago, Daniel Marsh said:

When someone comes to my mind I simply pray for them.

Get Counselling to deal with stalking. 

Make new friends.   Work on becoming a more positive person.

Join a different church.

When you connected with the girls online, most likely they started thinking bad things about you.

If you are retired start volunteering somewhere to be around other people.

A). I'm not stalking anybody. 

B). I've been to counseling, many times.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

3 hours ago, mlssufan01 said:

A). I'm not stalking anybody. 

B). I've been to counseling, many times.

Then I apologize.   Consider the other things I wrote.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I hear your cry, and I recognize it because I've heard it many, many times.  First, this is not the place to come to to get help. You have tried that before and for reasons that only you know it did not help.  So I suggest that you stop coming here looking for answers to your problems.  For anyone here to imagine they can help you with more advice, I believe they are as blind as you are.  The most help you can get here is for people on this web site to pray for you.  Hopefully our prayers will be answered.  Find yourself a good doctor/counselor, a good pastor whom you can trust and DO WHAT THEY SUGGEST.  It's one thing to want help and an entirely different thing to do what they suggest that you need to do.  Good luck.  I am praying for you.  

• Group:  Royal Member

23 minutes ago, P Jay said:

First, this is not the place to come to to get help.

Sorry to disagree and please don't take this as a debate. Actually, this is a place for those like yourselves have matured in Christ Jesus to give spiritual advice, offer prayers, and essential postings of scriptures. No, we're not psychologists or psychiatrists, but we can give some of life's experiences, relate to people's struggles, and offer some hope in the Lord.  

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Sorry to disagree and please don't take this as a debate. Actually, this is a place for those like yourselves have matured in Christ Jesus to give spiritual advice, offer prayers, and essential postings of scriptures. No, we're not psychologists or psychiatrists, but we can give some of life's experiences, relate to people's struggles, and offer some hope in the Lord.  

Thanks for your feedback.  Maybe I didn't communicate my idea very well.  I understand what you say as true.  I understand that this forum CAN DO for others in needs.  I said what I did regarding the poster not coming here because he HAS come here so much and yet continues to be addicted to these girls.  I felt that the people here probably gave all of the best advice they had, and that the only thing that we could do to help would be to pray for him.  In terms of people like this I must wonder what the underlying motif is for him coming here.  That's all.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1