missmuffet

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

Us small people will probably never know what the wicked have been up to in this life. We are protected and loved. If WE die, we die in Jesus Christ and are forever in Glory. He promises He will protect us. Prayer is powerful. Let’s have Faith and not fear. Love you all❤️

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

14 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Us small people will probably never know what the wicked have been up to in this life. We are protected and loved. If WE die, we die in Jesus Christ and are forever in Glory. He promises He will protect us. Prayer is powerful. Let’s have Faith and not fear. Love you all❤️

There is more than can be known than generally is known.  I've noticed you have been digging into some stuff the MSM has never and will never report on....and I'm sure you're learning a great deal.  I'd encourage you to keep it up :)  It all helps with understanding His plans and what we'll be facing in the near future.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Jostler

I read a lot. I look at what many have to say. I decided long ago that God is who I love and trust. It’s not been easy. Heartbreak abounds here on earth. But God saved me and opened my eyes. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

3 minutes ago, Kristin said:

@Jostler

I read a lot. I look at what many have to say. I decided long ago that God is who I love and trust. It’s not been easy. Heartbreak abounds here on earth. But God saved me and opened my eyes. 

And He is calling on us to partner with Him in His plan to relieve and put an end to all that suffering too :)     He'll get us informed, in position and ready to reap the part of His field He's assigned to us.  Harvest is coming....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I’m sure that like me you are sick of the non-stop media onslaught regarding the horrors of the new pandemic so I thought I’d share with you a little good news from the optimistic side of the aisle related to the crises du jour. What’s funny is that the good news has been right under our noses the whole time but most of us have missed it.

https://seanriecke.com/2020/03/13/good-new-about-coronavirus/

Edited by seanriecke.com

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

19 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Was the Corona virus a bioterrorist attack? Do someone put that virus in that food those Chinese were eating at the Chinese meat market? 

I doubt it to both of your questions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Peeps "MM"

I don't really think so but I most certainly see an AGENDA -where,who & how,I don't know & I don't think it is as important as the "why".....

As you said yourself earlier,God Has Allowed this,I agree-He is not the One to blame for making people sick or dying but He Does Allow these things for a Reason.I firmly Believe that Almighty Sovereign God is Merciful,Patient & in His Loving Kindness He is Actually holding this back (& many other sicknesses & diseases) from wiping out mankind from the face of this earth-Why?,so that many,some or even a few will humble themselves,seek His Face,repent & pray

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This is the God we serve ,whether "we" Believers live or die we are Covered by the Precious Blood of the Perfect Lamb Jesus,either Way we have "Passover" as we do not taste the second death -BUT,I do think we are here as a beacon to light the Way for those yet in darkness.The spirit of fear grips the world because they don't know Jesus

2 Timothy 1:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

So who & how is unimportant,we are watching as the birth pangs begin-much worse yet to come and this is but an opportunity for many....especially America who is supposed to be the Christian Nation,founded on Gods Word

King James Version
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Cron 7:14

The terrorist is satan,the enemy is hard at work to convince the world she is in need of a savior(not Savior)

Anyway,just my 2 cents ,no need to preach to the choir,lol   Shine your light Peeps

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Today we are besieged by a pandemic which appears to be unstoppable. The relentless stream of bad news makes it seem like we are surrounded on all sides by an invincible and unseen enemy which is attempting to steal the very fiber of our lives. It has offered us terms of surrender which require us to give up our love for each other and focus selfishly on our own security at the expense of our neighbor’s. It is demanding that we abandon faith in our God and give in to worldly fears of losing our loved ones, our livelihoods, and our way of life.

https://seanriecke.com/2020/03/17/our-rally-cry-against-the-virus-nuts/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

48 minutes ago, seanriecke.com said:

Today we are besieged by a pandemic which appears to be unstoppable. The relentless stream of bad news makes it seem like we are surrounded on all sides by an invincible and unseen enemy which is attempting to steal the very fiber of our lives. It has offered us terms of surrender which require us to give up our love for each other and focus selfishly on our own security at the expense of our neighbor’s. It is demanding that we abandon faith in our God and give in to worldly fears of losing our loved ones, our livelihoods, and our way of life.

Blessings

Welcome to Worthy.....it is true only I do not agree with "we".....it is all true for the world but "we" are not part of this world,sure we are in it but certainly the enemy's agenda will not come to pass for the Body of Christ!!!

This is the time we can really shine,I'm not saying to go to a crowded restaurant & hang out on lines shoulder to shoulder,we should use common sense & we are given a sound mind to use,lol  When I say "time to shine" theres no reason not to shop for someone elderly or vulnerable  if you are young & healthy,volunteer to bring food to the hungry etc....Or employ someone out of work & pay them to shop for you if you cannot or should not -you don't have to congregate in large groups to touch someones life.

Im not in tip top shape & I am getting on in years but I'll tell you this ,no one is going to convince me that my God is not in Charge or that He Will not continue to Provide for me & be my Rock,my Refuge ,my Shelter and everything I could ever want or need..I asked the Lord to light my way & direct my footsteps to be used by Him-I don't know exactly what to do but I am unafraid.....our way of life has been a gravy train and I'm grateful that I have running water,such a Blessing & so what if we run out of toilet paper....do you know what I mean? Maybe this little reality check can help many of us to count our Blessings because we are so so spoiled

Be encouraged,our God Will never leave us nor will He forsake us-we are His Own  Sometimes it's good to turn off the news & stand on what we know is the Truth,not mans facts but Gods Truth:amen:

With love-in Christ-Kwik

On 3/15/2020 at 10:23 PM, Jostler said:

And He is calling on us to partner with Him in His plan to relieve and put an end to all that suffering too :)     He'll get us informed, in position and ready to reap the part of His field He's assigned to us.  Harvest is coming....

I want to help. My eyes are open to the TRUTH. I get scared or nervous sometimes, but when I don’t give into sad and scared thoughts, I always remember to give it to God. When I was younger, I thought I could figure anything out and I’d be always a winner. Life and experience proves otherwise. But God is always Good. I’m lucky to be saved. 

• Loved it! 1