warrior12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I had to go get Bananas and bread, two item I eat almost every day.   So got to the grocery, and relatively short line about 15 people that looked long as everybody was about eight feet apart.   It was raining slightly and I had to stand if I wanted to keep my place. After about fifteen minutes got inside .

The grocery was packed with about everything and really stocked.  A few things were not there in the canned section, but good to report that plenty of grocery in my neck of the woods, Toronto, Ontario,Canada. 

How is your area doing ?.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I had to go get Bananas and bread, two item I eat almost every day.   So got to the grocery, and relatively short line about 15 people that looked long as everybody was about eight feet apart.   It was raining slightly and I had to stand if I wanted to keep my place. After about fifteen minutes got inside .

The grocery was packed with about everything and really stocked.  A few things were not there in the canned section, but good to report that plenty of grocery in my neck of the woods, Toronto, Ontario,Canada. 

How is your area doing ?.

I am hoping many will see a stock recovery before round two hits.  Some prudent ones who missed preparing for round one just might get a second shot.    He is merciful.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

Toilet paper and water seem to be all you need materially in life because that’s what’s missing!  Most everything was still available here in Temecula area SO CA.   

Half the people wore masks and gloves. They kept us apart at checkout, but all lanes were open for quick exit!  Strange times!

This is over. The REVIVAL has begun!  I feel it. 

Edited by Kristin
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

12 hours ago, Kristin said:

Toilet paper and water seem to be all you need materially in life because that’s what’s missing!  Most everything was still available here in Temecula area SO CA.   

Half the people wore masks and gloves. They kept us apart at checkout, but all lanes were open for quick exit!  Strange times!

This is over. The REVIVAL has begun!  I feel it. 

Kristin, Thank you for your input and keep safe as you and family  transport the needed food and supplies.   

A thought just came to mind .  Remember the saying, there is a calm before the storm.   

So, even though I see the same thing as you in my local grocery,  there is still uncertainty as to where the globe is heading in diminishing this scourge.  Yes, we have to be optimistic and look for normalcy to return  in the shortest time.  All the experts are saying though that it may be months to the end of this year before things get back to some measure of the life we knew before this pandemic.

So, it is always upon my mind when I go to the grocery, what is stopping the thing to get onto food and boxes and everything inside that a person with "Asymptomatic" i.e a person who is infected but does not show any signs and is shopping in that grocery.   Every body can isolate, but at some point has to go to get food.  Here a doctor gives some tips.  Type the below in your youtube search box.

How to Safely Grocery Shop During Coronavirus | NowThis

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On 3/27/2020 at 3:56 PM, Sonshine said:

Greetings there, 1to3.   We don’t really need to worry about an RFID Chip as far as salvation goes.  The mark of the beast is what’s in your forehead (brain).  If you buy into false teaching and worship the antichrist, this is what is the mark of the beast.  Let me say it again—it is being deceived and worshiping the antichrist.  The antichrist will come in saying he is the Christ and many, many, many people will believe him.  

No chips sonshine .   dont you get fearful and take that nasty thing .      I repeat let no man , or woman put that nasty thing in the temple which belonges to GOD .

No rfid chips sonshine .   dont get scared .   they gonna make it seem REAL GOOD ,  real helpful and as a solution to many of the worlds ills .  DONT YOU TAKE THE THING .    

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 3/15/2020 at 8:31 PM, warrior12 said:

Love this.  As I mentioned in another thread, back in the Caribbean where I grew up long time ago, most people did not have toilets and used to walk to the back outhouse with a pan of water.   Now most of the world has migrated to the toilet paper, so it is like gold, they cannot do without it. ha, ha.    I always buy toilet paper on sale an never at the regular price, so when on sale buy enough to last a good while and save money too. 

I saw in a documentary that thousands, probably millions use the side of the railroad tracks to do their thing in India, even when the trains are passing by, that goes on today.  Those people live at the side of the rail tracks and have no toilets ect,. They are poverty stricken and no resource management in place even today.

By the way ,the first method I would not recommend, the second is acceptable when push comes to shove.   So, get your squirt bottle prepared people and keep it handy :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

As long as we have detergent and water, using "family cloth" is an option. Cut up pieces of old t-shirts or other soft cloth and use that (just for "number 1")  and put the cloths in a covered container until there are enough to wash in  hot water. This will save trememdously on toilet paper before you run out.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

My daughter works at a large grocery store here in northern Colorado. Toilet paper and hand sanitizer is in short supply because the manufacturers can't keep up with the demand but other than that, they are still getting full loads of almost everything.

They are letting 100 people at a time into the store, they've cut back store hours and limited the number of purchases of certain items. People are standing in line, rushing in and over buying whatever they can. It's mass panic still.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

1 minute ago, Peavey said:

My daughter works at a large grocery store here in northern Colorado. Toilet paper and hand sanitizer is in short supply because the manufacturers can't keep up with the demand but other than that, they are still getting full loads of almost everything.

They are letting 100 people at a time into the store, they've cut back store hours and limited the number of purchases of certain items. People are standing in line, rushing in and over buying whatever they can. It's mass panic still.

well by pressing manufacturers to ramp up, this may prove to be a period of grace.  Those who are finally getting ahold of their common sense and preparing for an uncertain future, are in effect 'buffering' the effect of what is coming next.  If there is enough time between now and the next wave, we may find His mercy has established a deeper reserve in individual households that will be a true blessing as more of this unfolds.  I hope many take advantage of the opportunity to prepare while it remains.

And as nice as toilet paper is to have, it's not even close to the most important things we should be deepening our reserves of.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Absolutely no way!!!!!  You think anything on my forehead is ever going to change what I know?

Tell it like it is sister.  That sheep ain't no fool :emot-dance: