vic66

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

The darkness of the prime Ministers, governors, presidents in this.

They see grocery shops as essential services, they see gun stores as essential services, they see convenience stores as essential services,  airforce departments, military barrack, intelligence departments gardening stores, transport hubs, Amazon, walmart and liquor stores but not God's House?

Jesus said man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of God shall man live. He said this after he had fed the multidued with fish and bread and the wanted to man him king. He explained  to them that they should labour not for the bread that perish but for the true bread which come down out of heaven that if a man eat he would never perish. He meant every word he spoke.

So in the eyes of God the church organization is a critical service, that is partiall helping to restrain the full wrath of God from being poured out on this world. Yet most nations believe the church should remain on lock down?

The reason things ain't a lot worse at the moment on this earth is because he that let will let until he be taken out of the way. The Holy Spirit first and foremost is restraining evil with the help of the spirit filled born again church of God.

In Germany government has allowed some church services but social distancing measures apply with no singing? (No praising the Lord of Lord? How foolish and carnal is that)Jesus said even the rocks would cry out,when the jewish leaders tried to stop the people from praising him.

Edited by vic66

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, vic66 said:

The darkness of the prime Ministers, governors, presidents in this.

They see grocery shops as essential services, they see gun stores as essential services, they see convenience stores as essential services,  airforce departments, military barrack, intelligence departments gardening stores, transport hubs, Amazon, walmart and liquor stores but not God's House?

Jesus said man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of God shall man live. He said this after he had fed the multidued with fish and bread and the wanted to man him king. He explained  to them that they should labour for the bread that perish but for the true bread which come down out of heaven that if a man eat he would never perish. He meant every word he spoke.

So in the eyes of God the church organization is a critical service, that is partiall helping to restrain the full wrath of God from being poured out on this world. Yet most nations believe the church should remain on lock down?

The reason things ain't a lot worse at the moment on this earth is because he that let will let until he be taken out of the way. The Holy Spirit first and foremost is restraining evil with the help of the spirit filled born again church of God.

In Germany government has allowed some church services but social distancing measures apply with no singing? (No praising the Lord of Lord? How foolish and carnal is that)Jesus said even the rocks would cry out,when the jewish leaders tried to stop the people from praising him.

No singing is because it propels breath much further, and Stronger. More than 2m. More dangerous to spread virus.

9 minutes ago, leah777 said:

No singing is because it propels breath much further, and Stronger. More than 2m. More dangerous to spread virus.

nonsense God demands praise Covid 19 or not

He is more than able to watch over his people

he cares for the sparrows how much more his beloved bride of Christ

Edited by vic66
  • Oy Vey! 1

On 4/19/2020 at 10:57 AM, Tigger56 said:

Technology is a wonderful thing and it is amazing how so many can stay in touch over long distances. Our church as an on line conference where people can join to hear the message. But it doesn't replace the need to come together. It is more difficult for those unable to come to service, if they live too far away, not too much to do about it but see them on occasion, but if near then we make a point of visiting.  when it comes to the meaning of fellowship, well... there is more than one definition.  Here's another:  

noun

the condition or relation of being a fellow:the fellowship of humankind.
friendly relationship; companionship:the fellowship of father and son.
community of interest, feeling, etc.
communion, as between members of the same church.
Another meaning:
 To come together as Christians and worship God, in an environment which mimics what we will be doing in Heaven!

To come together in like mind, like heart, like spirit. It is the sharing of light. As much as this forum can be fun, it doesn't even begin to compare to being at church. 
In this time of trial it is time for churches to start meeting again. Christians were not meant to be apart!

amen thank for your much needed few mites right now

38 minutes ago, leah777 said:

I pour scorn on it

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

16 minutes ago, vic66 said:

I pour scorn on it

Yeah, you do. It's more than pouring though. It's spewage. Like venom. You've got a rather odd and twisted view of faith in Jesus and life as a Christian by continual slinging of rebukes.  Living in Jesus among brother and sisters is edification, building one another in the faith, encouragement, holding each other up, and strengthening the brethren. Never mind scriptures, you ought to know better! If you can't manage any of these attributes as a believer, what's your point, bro?

P.S. Just the scorn? It that it? 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Brilliant! 1

16 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Yeah, you do. It's more than pouring though. It's spewage. Like venom. You've got a rather odd and twisted view of faith in Jesus and life as a Christian by continual slinging of rebukes.  Living in Jesus among brother and sisters is edification, building one another in the faith, encouragement, holding each other up, and strengthening the brethren. Never mind scriptures, you ought to know better! If you can't manage any of these attributes as a believer, what's your point, bro?

P.S. Just the scorn? It that it? 

to suggest we should stop singing praises to God is just not bible

Psalms 100:1-2 - (A Psalm of praise.) Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.   

Psalms 95:1-2 - O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.  
Colossians 3:16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Psalms 147:1 - Praise ye the LORD: for [it is] good to sing praises unto our God; for [it is] pleasant; [and] praise is comely.

Ephesians 5:19 - Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Psalms 150:1 - 127:6 - Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.  

James 5:13 - Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Psalms 13:6 - I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Psalms 95:1 - O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Psalms 104:33 - I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

1 Corinthians 14:15 - What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

Zephaniah 3:17 - The LORD thy God in the midst of thee [is] mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Psalms 105:2 - Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.

Isaiah 12:5 - Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this [is] known in all the earth.

Acts 16:25 - And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

Psalms 33:3 - Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

Psalms 59:16 - But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Edited by vic66

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

37 minutes ago, vic66 said:

I pour scorn on it

12 minutes ago, vic66 said:

to suggest we should stop singing praises to God is just not bible

Oh. You're bi-polar. You go from one end of extremities to another. Ah. Perfect. That works for you. 

6 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Oh. You're bi-polar. You go from one end of extremities to another. Ah. Perfect. That works for you. 

if you had followed the chain of the conversation it would be a lot clearer to you , I poured scorn on the thought of stop singing due to covid 19(never)

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

I do not know what your exact message is, but trying to convince people to do something that they already feel strongly in their heart is wrong, is an act of not only tempting, but leading others to sin. Getting someone else to do something that they feel is wrong is sinful. Why do I say that? Because Scripture teaches that if a person has doubts about whether he or she should do something that they should not do it. Because if they do, and they think it is wrong, and they do it anyway it is regarded as sin. We are accountable for every word, right or wrong that comes out of our mouths. Just as our actions, and thoughts are.  So what we teach or tell others to do, we will indeed be held accountable to God.    We do not have to be among a crowd of people in a church building order to worship, praise, and give God glory. We can do that in our homes or wherever we may be.  

Scriptures say Jesus often withdrew from the crowds and the disciples. So there is a time for being with people and a time to be away from crowds. Many are taking advantage of the time at home to have a deeper fellowship with the Lord instead of whining about what they can't do or where they can't go.

Luke 5:16 But Jesus Himself would often slip away to the wilderness and pray.

Mark 6:31, 32 And He said to them, “Come with Me privately to a solitary place, and let us rest for a while.” For many people were coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat. So they went away in a boat by themselves to a solitary place.…

I think the following bears repeating

We do not need to go out of our way, deliberately looking for problems or unpleasant events to prove who we are or that God is with us. To do just that is a glaring act of unbelief and that makes it sinful. Because what your doing is. . . putting the Lord to the test, to make a point that doesn't need to be made. (Deuteronomy 6 : 16) We don't need to prove to the world that God is with us and for us as Christians, because the world can already tell that we are Christians.

A good example of what I'm saying is. . . Satan after taking Jesus up to the highest point of the temple. “Jump off, God will protect you” after all, scriptures say, God will send his angels to protect you" Jesus said “Do not put the Lord your God to a foolish test” Jesus did not need to do it to prove who he was, or that the father was with him in this way. But if he had, it would have been a glaring act of unbelief instead.

Also, Jesus after being confronted by an angry mob that was ready to stone him, always walked away.  We don't read of him returning hours later, or the next day to try to convince the same crowd. He simply walked away and moved on to somewhere else. We don't see him looking for those angry mobs with  stones in their hands to prove that the father was with him. When they became violent towards him, he walked away.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1