IGNORED

passing it onto others to get them sick with it? Is that a sin? Is it showing love for your neighbor?

Daniel Marsh

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

Passing the virus onto others to get them sick with it?   Is that a sin?   Is it showing love for your neighbor?

By not taking precautions,  one is in fact opening oneself up to the virus and risking passing it onto others. 

Taking into account that the Social Distancing is for only two weeks or even up to a year --- it is not forever. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

Its not a sin, only lack of education.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

18 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

Passing the virus onto others to get them sick with it?   Is that a sin?   Is it showing love for your neighbor?

By not taking precautions,  one is in fact opening oneself up to the virus and risking passing it onto others. 

Taking into account that the Social Distancing is for only two weeks or even up to a year --- it is not forever. 

It’s foolish, it’s harmful, it’s thoughtless, it’s ignorant... whether those adjectives describe sin, I don’t know.

There was a report of teenagers coughing over produce. It’s so sad that some don’t value the elderly. Some people don’t care because they falsely believe only the elderly will get sick. What’s interesting is that the doctors who are guiding us through this crisis are elderly. I believe the advisor to the White House on this, Dr. Fauci, is 79 years old.

The other too doctor guiding us, Deborah Birx, is 63. That’s not elderly, but it’s getting up there. I value older people so much and I hope others will learn to do the same.

On another note, I truly hope this lockdown will go beyond two weeks. As soon as kids get back in school, infections will go up. EVERY single school year, me and every mother I know, become ill within the first week of kids going back to school. I would bet a lot on that happening with Covid-19. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

There was a report of teenagers coughing over produce.

A few years ago,  "there was a report" of workers south of the border urinating on canned food and produce headed on trucks to the USA.

A local Baptist Minister (over 50 years old),  said he and his wife always wash everything,  produce and canned goods,  because he either saw or heard that.

To stay healthy,  do what the Bible says - see the book available for decades "God's Key to Health and Happiness",  instead of thinking society will co-operate at all.    In Scripture,  society is described as sinful, wicked, evil,  "death-dealing" (pernicious),  not godly, not righteous,  not good.

If the ones who are old and feeble were isolated,   they would not get sick from a world wide virus, by current thinking, right ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

19 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

First find out the truth.  SEE CURRENT NEWS from New York City and Chinese and European HOSPITALS successful with vitamin C AFTER someone is infected.....   Keep searching for the truth then,  after seeing that current news,  and see how to prevent any worry or trouble from any virus in the last 200 years....

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,238
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Well one thing is for sure.. this has FEAR all over it which is not of God. Not doing anything different then I did months ago. For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. You don't have problems.. all you need is faith in God

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

A few years ago,  "there was a report" of workers south of the border urinating on canned food and produce headed on trucks to the USA.

A local Baptist Minister (over 50 years old),  said he and his wife always wash everything,  produce and canned goods,  because he either saw or heard that.

To stay healthy,  do what the Bible says - see the book available for decades "God's Key to Health and Happiness",  instead of thinking society will co-operate at all.    In Scripture,  society is described as sinful, wicked, evil,  "death-dealing" (pernicious),  not godly, not righteous,  not good.

If the ones who are old and feeble were isolated,   they would not get sick from a world wide virus, by current thinking, right ?

You wont see me in line getting the vacinations for this virus when they are available either .     

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

12 hours ago, simplejeff said:

First find out the truth.  SEE CURRENT NEWS from New York City and Chinese and European HOSPITALS successful with vitamin C AFTER someone is infected.....   Keep searching for the truth then,  after seeing that current news,  and see how to prevent any worry or trouble from any virus in the last 200 years....

Indeed. Find out the truth. NYC and European hospitals are not having great success with Vitamin C with dealing with covid-19 infection. They're not having failure either, because it isn't happening. Vitamin C is not being used to treat covid-19.

Nor will leaving a cut onion in everyone room of your home protect you, as is circling in some Christian groups.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:01 PM, R. Hartono said:

Its not a sin, only lack of education.

with all the TV and Radio reports they have no excuse for lack of information. 

• Well Said! 1

19 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

It’s foolish, it’s harmful, it’s thoughtless, it’s ignorant... whether those adjectives describe sin, I don’t know.

There was a report of teenagers coughing over produce. It’s so sad that some don’t value the elderly. Some people don’t care because they falsely believe only the elderly will get sick. What’s interesting is that the doctors who are guiding us through this crisis are elderly. I believe the advisor to the White House on this, Dr. Fauci, is 79 years old.

The other too doctor guiding us, Deborah Birx, is 63. That’s not elderly, but it’s getting up there. I value older people so much and I hope others will learn to do the same.

On another note, I truly hope this lockdown will go beyond two weeks. As soon as kids get back in school, infections will go up. EVERY single school year, me and every mother I know, become ill within the first week of kids going back to school. I would bet a lot on that happening with Covid-19. 

It is good idea to have younger doctors speak out on TV.     In Michigan here there was a news story of an infant dying from it.

View image on Twitter

Young adults (20 to 29 years old)

The important stats on young adults:

• In Spain, out of 1,285 cases for people 20 to 29 (a much bigger sample size than we have for children), 183 of them have been hospitalized, a 14 percent rate; eight have ended up in intensive care, a 0.6 percent rate, and four people in this age range have died, a 0.3 percent fatality rate.
  • Italy and South Korea have reported no fatalities for this group; China reports that 0.2 percent of cases for these young people end in death.
  • The CDC covers a huge 20-44 age range in its data, but here’s what we know about that entire group: 14.3 percent hospitalized, 2 percent in the ICU, and 0.1 percent fatality rate.

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/23/21190033/coronavirus-covid-19-deaths-by-age

I guess we need to ask them, do you feel lucky?   huh

18 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Makes me think about every time I see in the news about another big Hepatitis A outbreak.  One person gets it, sneezes at a salad bar, then it's everywhere.  Then a certain percent will have serious chronic liver problems and will die.

But, I have taken responsibility by being vaccinated for Hepatitis A.  Anyone who hasn't been vaccinated for Hepatitis A should not talk about responsibility when it comes to Corona Virus.                            This is for anyone reading this post and not necessarily the OP, as I would imagine with his sense of community responsibility he has been vaccinated for Hepatitis A.

PS: I have also been vaccinated for HEPATITIS B.

Yes,  I had those and other shots.