IGNORED

Where are those miracle and healing revival pastors that can save nations from Corona..

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Paul said there are 9 gifts of Holy Spirit,one is healing miracle, i don't have this. So... We need doctors.

Paul knew and expressed that not all believers would have the evidence of every gift of the Spirit. Of course we need doctors, but we cannot discount that healing can and does occur. Many of us have experienced healings of various kinds. I certainly have. The fact that I'm alive today is miraculous. I can testify of that. 

1 Corinthians 12:30 KJV 30Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

20 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Many of us have experienced healings of various kinds. I certainly have. The fact that I'm alive today is miraculous. I can testify of that. 

1 Corinthians 12:30 KJV 30Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

Blessings Brother

And I'm sure glad you are.....Glory ,Praise & Thank You Lord God in Christ Jesus!!

With love-your Sis,Kwik

• Praise God! 1

18 hours ago, Behold said:

Ive personally never met anyone who can lay hands on the sick, and they recover.

I fell in the home a couple of years ago, hitting my head and it resulted in an extensive coma. At that point in time, I was not expected to regain consciousness or cognitive thinking skills again for the remainder of my existence. My brother in-law is an ordained minister of the gospel. He and my sister came into the hospital when I was in a near death status. Laying hands on me to recover, they both prayed for a miracle. It happened obviously, and I'm here to tell you it truly did occur.   

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

33 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:
19 hours ago, Behold said:

Ive personally never met anyone who can lay hands on the sick, and they recover.

Blessings Brother

I've known quite a few & witnessed with my own eyes....Glory to God                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

I fell in the home a couple of years ago, hitting my head and it resulted in an extensive coma. At that point in time, I was not expected to regain consciousness or cognitive thinking skills again for the remainder of my existence. My brother in-law is an ordained minister of the gospel. He and my sister came into the hospital when I was in a near death status. Laying hands on me to recover, they both prayed for a miracle. It happened obviously, and I'm here to tell you it truly did occur.   

Jesus healed you, according to their Faith.   He'll do the same for you, if you prayed for me, if i was in a coma.

Jesus said, "according to your faith, so be it done for you".

However, your Brother In Law, God bless Him, can't go to a Hospital and Lay hands...... and people automatically get up healed, shouting Praises to God.

So, the "gift of healing", does not require prayer, as this Spiritual Gift is to be able to Heal people, by the Gift.

If a person has this gift, they would spend all their time in hospitals and everyone would be getting up.....but that is not the case.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/26/2020 at 12:13 PM, R. Hartono said:

Such as Todd Bentley, Randy Clark, Benny Hinn, Copeland

Are they still meditating ?

Such a great call. They can lengthen legs and heal cripples in Africa, and some claim raise the dead. But come a common cold from China, and it's a disease too powerful? :29:

• Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, Behold said:

Jesus healed you, according to their Faith.

Yes, brother. Jesus did do the healing. No one does this, as it is the power of the Holy Spirit. 

1 hour ago, Behold said:

He'll do the same for you, if you prayed for me, if i was in a coma.

If seeing you in the similar state that was described of minc, I would certainly desire to pray you. 

1 hour ago, Behold said:

Jesus said, "according to your faith, so be it done for you".

That's correct. He did say exactly that. 

1 hour ago, Behold said:

However, your Brother In Law, God bless Him, can't go to a Hospital and Lay hands...... and people automatically get up healed, shouting Praises to God.

As he also served as a hospital chaplain for numerous years, prayer for the sick and dying was a daily experience. Some were healed, while others given the grace to pass on. It was entirely up to the Lord the result of every outcome. There were some that were risen, while others progressively healed. Again, according to God's plans.  

1 hour ago, Behold said:

So, the "gift of healing", does not require prayer, as this Spiritual Gift is to be able to Heal people, by the Gift.

Prayer is the proactive approach in what happens as a result of the supplication. We cannot just command miracles on our own expectancies and we cannot heal. It is the power of the Holy Spirit who brings it about. 

1 hour ago, Behold said:

If a person has this gift, they would spend all their time in hospitals and everyone would be getting up.....but that is not the case.

I can't make the call on what one does or does not do with the ministry in which they feel called to. Neither you nor I are there to witness what occurs as a result either. We don't make a daily following of ministers in observance of how they conduct their service before the Lord.

There are times the Lord chooses to heal, while others are given the grace to endure. Did not Paul pray three times for the thorn of flesh to be removed from him? Though we don't know if it was a physical or spiritual situation that was placed upon him. What was the Lord's reply? 

2 Corinthians 12:7-9 KJV 7And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8For this thing I besought the LORD thrice, that it might depart from me. 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

I can't make the call on what one does or does not do with the ministry in which they feel called to.

Brother, what we feel called to do, is one thing, but what God confirms over time, and over a lifetime by working out His results thru us that are seen, witnessed, is where the rubber meets the road.

I can't  lay my hands on you, and you get up with your cancer dissolved from your Brain simply because i said..."LEAVE CANCER, in Jesus name", and it has to go because my  spiritual gift has the Power of Christ in it making it happen.    Now i can pray and see results, and i can agree with you and see more, but, i can't walk on water, and im not been given the gift of healing so that i can go to a Cancer Ward in your local Hospital and get them all up in 10 mins,  by my laying on of my hands and commanding the cancer to die.   And when you meet someone who can do that, you have met someone who is an Apostle, and who has the "gift of healing".  "Signs of an Apostle".  2nd Corinthians 12:12

And herein lies the problem with the liars and the fakirs and worse......They might believe.  They might get some prayers answered and people get better, or get solutions...  So then, they run around thinking they have the "gift of healing" , when its not, and then the chaos ensues.

The Gift of healing is a Sign Gift.   Its a "sign of an Apostle" gift, its the ability to flow God's healing as if you are Jesus Himself.   Its not about praying and anointing with oil and calling on the name of Jesus.

Its about....>"Lazarus come forth"....     Its about.  " rise and WALK".    Its about "and Jesus cleansed the Lepers and healed them ALL".    Its about... Acts 5:15, when Peter's shadow fell on them and they were healed..

Thats not the prayer of faith.   Thats the "Gift of Healing".

blessings, and may God bless your Brother as he continues to do the Will of God.

B

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Behold said:

The Gift of healing is a Sign Gift

:amen:

3 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

:amen:

Apostolic Power is a significantly different anointing.

2st Corinthians 12:12

It would appear, that if you are blessed with this anointing, you will be asked to be a Martyr, eventually.

Every NT Apostle was murdered, save John, and he was left alone to grow old and starve and die........so, how he met his end, is not recorded.

Have you read ...."Foxe's Book of Martyrs?

Interesting book.   Can be life changing.

There is also some evidence, according to what happened to Paul, that you can end up with something that is difficult, sort of a "grit in the oyster" that never leaves you, that is a difficult hardship that refines you to the greatest extent to be a unique Pearl in the family of God.