• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/01/1962

10 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

From what I understand:

We live in the time zone.(it too shall pass)

God lives in the Eternal (it shall never pass) and the time zone., which for Him is like a moment, but that moment does not last.

Christ Jesus is the bridge, that covers us and makes us acceptable by the covering of His Holy PURE Blood to make us acceptable HOLY and PURE to reunite with God into the eternal. SEE: 1 John ch1 v5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

Hell is darkness and the eternal absence of God.

To live in the absence of God is a horrible thing, that Atheist have to look forward to.

-----------------------

We live in the time zone.(this too shall pass), no one can enter the eternal LIFE of GOD except through HIS SON Christ JESUS, who makes us acceptable in His sight through the BLOOD covering of HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON CHRIST JESUS (by HIS Stripes we are healed  Isaiah  53)

God is LIFE/Christ Jesus IS LIFE/THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD IS LIFE

THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD LIVES  in everyone who accepts Christ Jesus as their LORD and SAVIOR .

John 14:6

6  ChristJesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

God IS ETERNITY IS LIFE IS ENERGY IS LAW,

GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE ENERGY, GOD Is ETERNAL LAW, LIVES ON continues eternally

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

From what I understand:

We live in the time zone.(it too shall pass)

God lives in the Eternal (it shall never pass) and the time zone., which for Him is like a moment, but that moment does not last.

Christ Jesus is the bridge, that covers us and makes us acceptable by the covering of His Holy PURE Blood to make us acceptable HOLY and PURE to reunite with God into the eternal. SEE: 1 John ch1 v5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

Hell is darkness and the eternal absence of God.

To live in the absence of God is a horrible thing, that Atheist have to look forward to.

-----------------------

We live in the time zone.(this too shall pass), no one can enter the eternal LIFE of GOD except through HIS SON Christ JESUS, who makes us acceptable in His sight through the BLOOD covering of HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON CHRIST JESUS (by HIS Stripes we are healed  Isaiah  53)

God is LIFE/Christ Jesus IS LIFE/THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD IS LIFE

THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD LIVES  in everyone who accepts Christ Jesus as their LORD and SAVIOR .

John 14:6

6  ChristJesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

God IS ETERNITY IS LIFE IS ENERGY IS LAW,

GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE ENERGY, GOD Is ETERNAL LAW, LIVES ON continues eternally

25 minutes ago, Butch5 said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

To simplify:

YAWNS, AIONS, AEONS  I mean will pass away BUT GOD WILL LIVE ETERNALLY. Amen!:amen:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

disclosure: I am a bible believing Christian, I believe the WORD of GOD for what is says. I do NOT believe freemason NASA the way the world does.

Romans 12:2

1Therefore I urge you, brothers, on account of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God. 3For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but think of yourself with sober judgment, according to the measure of faith God has given you.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, then to the Greek. 17For the gospel reveals the righteousness of God that comes by faith from start to finish, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”…

Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Edited by 1to3

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

The question is rather, if life continues who can tell.

We humans don't have the ability to tell a future, that is, the one beyond our physical death. Human science can't go into that realm either, as human science is experiment based we can't go to a future or another space to establish experiments to confirm such a truth.

On the other hand, long before the emergence of science, humans already defined that the spiritual realm doesn't lie in our realm, it is in another space another time. 

There are two ways for humans to get to the info of such a future beyond death.

1) through those who returned from death

Near Death is not death, we basically don't know what death is so even those with NDE experience may not have the actual info. Even when one with the actual info (such as Jesus), how can this info convey? Jesus (a great and famous name in today's world) left the info for His eyewitnesses to have the info recorded down in the Bible, still a lot of humans can't believe. If a no body (like me) experienced the true death then came back to tell, who would believe? Truth won't convey in this case (perhaps except for among the Christians).

2) through a God

It's out of humans' reach if a realm exists outside of the 3D environment we are living in. In this case, only a God can know clearly. Humans know if this God chooses to tell humans. But again, if this God has a good reason to hide behind, then the only way left for human kind to get to His info is through those who encountered this God and held His message/info. Those encountered God have their info acquired from Him recorded down in the Bible. This is historical like any other histories. Humans need faith to get to this info, the same way how each piece of historical info reach a human. However, today's humans are educated to trust the delusional term "evidence" instead. They are educated to think that humans need evidence to approach a truth, but in reality humans rely on faith to approach a truth. That's why in today's modern world, a futuric truth doesn't convey in both ways, from God and from men who died an returned. Humans, through their education infected by the effort of the more intelligent Satan, have blocked their own way leading to the possibilities of such a truth. To put it another way, even when it is true that after life exists, there is no way for humans to get to such a truth simply humans themselves choose to block the ways leading to this truth.

Can you compile a list of humans ever encountered by your own grandpa? How about those encountered by the grandpa of your grandpa. If you can't get to the info who was encountered by your grandpa (or grandpa of grandpa) then, you can't possibly know even when he encountered God. Our reality doesn't operate with evidence as atheists suggest, you know your grandpa encountered God only when he wrote down his experience for you to believe with faith. This is the only way for a human to get to a truth of this kind. It's out of human capability to reach the evidence. This incapability however is used by atheists to block their own ways of reaching a truth.

What if your grandpa told a lie. In this case, human witnessing as a vessel is the only way to reach a truth though such a vessel can also carry a lie. Trump said, the media made fake news. Do you reject daily news? Do investigate daily news for evidence? Trump can say so simply because the nature of news is that they can be faked as media as a vessel is for humans to get to a truth while it can also convey a lie. At the same time, it is a vessel for humans to use faith to reach a fact even when the vessel can carry a lie.

This is how our reality operates. We don't investigate the evidence behind each piece of news. Our reporters or journalists may do (or may not). The majority rely on faith in our media to get to facts of every kind. Atheists failed to have a good grasp on how our reality operates, due mainly to the indoctrination by secular education since childhood. "Evidence" is the tongue of Satan induced through our education system which teaches the falsehood that humans need evidence to get to facts while humans don't. In our reality, humans in majority need faith to get to any truth at all, as our reach is limited that we have to rely on faith in other sources to get to the different facts we need.

Edited by Hawkins

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  541
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 4/14/2020 at 9:29 AM, Butch5 said:

I disagree with your premise and I don't believe you've made a case for your claim that humans

ceasing to exit is absurd. If a person dies and decays into the elements of the earth, is that not

ceasing to exist?

I am satisfied to have made this case:

On Humans-Cease-To-Exist Atheism there is no ultimate difference in the end of a human being

and a cockroach, in that both have the same ultimate destiny, namely oblivion as  in ceasing to exist.

If you do not find the above to be absurd, then perhaps you will find it to be sad? Isn't ending up being

an absolute zero, sad? 

3 hours ago, JAG** said:

I am satisfied to have made this case:

On Humans-Cease-To-Exist Atheism there is no ultimate difference in the end of a human being

and a cockroach, in that both have the same ultimate destiny, namely oblivion as  in ceasing to exist.

If you do not find the above to be absurd, then perhaps you will find it to be sad? Isn't ending up being

an absolute zero, sad? 

It may be sad, but that doesn't mean it isn't so.

1 minute ago, Butch5 said:

It may be sad, but that doesn't mean it isn't so.

It doesn't  mean that what isn't so?

What exactly  is not so?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Never mind what those atheists say just thrust God's word with Love n Holy Spirit duty is to open their heart.

On 5/30/2020 at 6:17 PM, JAG** said:

It doesn't  mean that what isn't so?

What exactly  is not so?

Ceasing to exist. It may be sad to think that a person ceases to exit. However, even though it may be sad, that doesn't mean the people don't cease to exist.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:29 AM, Butch5 said:

I disagree with your premise and I don't believe you've made a case for your claim that humans ceasing to exit is absurd. 

I agree that what is, or is not, "absurd" is subjective and not objective.

Nonetheless, I am going to assert that the "absurdity" lies within the "cockroach" reality, as stated in my Opening Post:

"On Humans-Cease-To-Exist Atheism there is no ultimate difference in the end of a human being and a cockroach,

in that both have the same ultimate destiny, namely oblivion as  in ceasing to exist."___JAG

My view is that 97% of humanity believes its absurd to believe a human being and a cockroach 

have the identical same ultimate end --- which is Ceasing-To-Exist Oblivion --- and you can

add "house plants" and "smashed critter road kills" to cockroaches.  On Humans-Cease-To-Exist-Atheism

humans have the same  ultimate worth and value as does a "critter road kill" --- both end up as 0.0000

`

On 6/8/2020 at 5:24 PM, JAG** said:

I agree that what is, or is not, "absurd" is subjective and not objective.

Nonetheless, I am going to assert that the "absurdity" lies within the "cockroach" reality, as stated in my Opening Post:

"On Humans-Cease-To-Exist Atheism there is no ultimate difference in the end of a human being and a cockroach,

in that both have the same ultimate destiny, namely oblivion as  in ceasing to exist."___JAG

My view is that 97% of humanity believes its absurd to believe a human being and a cockroach 

have the identical same ultimate end --- which is Ceasing-To-Exist Oblivion --- and you can

add "house plants" and "smashed critter road kills" to cockroaches.  On Humans-Cease-To-Exist-Atheism

humans have the same  ultimate worth and value as does a "critter road kill" --- both end up as 0.0000

`

Even if 97% believe that it doesn't make it true. The truth of a claim isn't based on how many believe it. I would also disagree that a thing's ultimate end determines it's value.