• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

At first I was a Wu-flu skeptic as to how bad things would be. No longer. Economic, military, political, religious, food and other supply chains and more are all being massively affected already.

I've long considered the global economy to have been Stalinized. To explain: when Stalin came to power in the Soviet Union, he began dividing up production facilities among the various Soviet states. For example, he would put a factory for all the tractor tires in one Soviet, all their engines in another, frames in another, etc. The purpose being to make all the states co-dependent, and therefore less likely to try to break away from the rest and go it alone. But when the Soviet Union's economy collapsed in the early 1990s, and all the states became independent, they suddenly had useless factories, severe shortages of many essentials (different ones in each state), and massive unemployment.

The global economy, I believe, is in a similar state. Can Humpty-Dumpty be put back together again in time? If not, then the resulting worldwide economic depression and accompanying civil disorder may rapidly lead us into the events of the End Times.

And then we would all get to test out all of our Rapture theories.

I personally think with the 'convergence' of everything prophetic occurring, this virus is but a prelude [birth pang] of what's ahead in the near future. No one is even paying attention to the plague of locusts occurring in North Africa and the middle East, because this virus is front and center. 

Historically, what follows pestilence is famine [economic break down and unemployment], inflation and hyper-inflation and collapses, and it's always followed by outbreaks of war. Will anything be different this time around? The world stage is getting very interesting...

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

36 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't understand how our debt based economy and spending has lasted this long? Right now 23 TRILLION dollars in government debt that can never be repaid. Another two TRILLION going out as free money. Where is this money coming from, the government has no money? This doesn't even consider private debt for loans, credit cards, mortgages, medical bills, etc. 

It's said, the US is the richest nation on earth. I beg to differ, we're the most indebted nation on earth that our grandchildren are inheriting. Our "growth" is measured and dependent on how much we borrow and spend. It's going to be interesting to see if the U.S. and / or the globe recovers from this economic disaster. I personally suspect there's going to be some major changes when all is said and done.

It's only lasted because the Dollar is the world currency...and how that all worked out is the fodder for a book...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  687
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, warrior12 said:

many people who have thoughts about what societal changes that we may see in the future as a result of this.

I posted this yesterday in prayer, I think if everyone prays, we'll see changes for the good, if we just let scientists do things many people will die, I sent a message to two churches today asking them to pray.

Let me know what you think of this.

This next verse doesn't say we pray because we are righteous but because  of Gods great mercy.

Daniel chapter 9 verse 18
Give ear, our God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.

I think we should call on atheists to pray and also the LGBT
If we're praying because of Gods great mercy, it doesn't matter what the persons sins are.

I think everyone who knows any pastors or anyone at all to organize a world wide week or month of prayer.

EVERYONE IS IN THIS TOGETHER.

11 minutes ago, other one said:

It's only lasted because the Dollar is the world currency...and how that all worked out is the fodder for a book...

Yeah, I've read all the books :D We're toast as soon as the 'dollar' is replaced as the globes reserve currency and / or oil is bought and sold in another currency or system. The only thing backing the 'dollar' is the good faith and credit of the United States. That's some credit; 25 TRILLION in debt. I think I'll pause a moment and count as fast as I can from 'one' to just one billion; and see how long it takes :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,448
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

13 minutes ago, john1 said:

I posted this yesterday in prayer, I think if everyone prays, we'll see changes for the good, if we just let scientists do things many people will die, I sent a message to two churches today asking them to pray.

Let me know what you think of this.

This next verse doesn't say we pray because we are righteous but because  of Gods great mercy.

Daniel chapter 9 verse 18
Give ear, our God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.

I think we should call on atheists to pray and also the LGBT
If we're praying because of Gods great mercy, it doesn't matter what the persons sins are.

I think everyone who knows any pastors or anyone at all to organize a world wide week or month of prayer.

EVERYONE IS IN THIS TOGETHER.

Yes, God is merciful and listens to the cry of his children.  We see though, that in the last couple of decades the world has taken a very different course and has turn to humanism as their way of life and rejected the God of the bible.  Nations that use to be God fearing has now denounce his statues and has gone ahead with their own agenda with force from the highest courts of the land.  Still, we have to petition God for his mercy . It is up to him to pass his judgement.

Believers are not to be alarmed as to all this situation as we are warned in the very book we study about God laws and statues.   I have been a watchman sending out the warnings to the people I meet in my world and I can say very few if any seem to listen.   There are very evil entities that are plotting to bring men  under total control and subject them to satan camp, and many would go willingly.   

Through all this, many hopes are on the scientist and politicians to solve their problems.  We are in a big mess and yes we have to pray for Gods mercy for all those who believe in him.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't understand how our debt based economy and spending has lasted this long? Right now 23 TRILLION dollars in government debt that can never be repaid. Another two TRILLION going out as free money. Where is this money coming from, the government has no money? This doesn't even consider private debt for loans, credit cards, mortgages, medical bills, etc. 

It's said, the US is the richest nation on earth. I beg to differ, we're the most indebted nation on earth that our grandchildren are inheriting. Our "growth" is measured and dependent on how much we borrow and spend. It's going to be interesting to see if the U.S. and / or the globe recovers from this economic disaster. I personally suspect there's going to be some major changes when all is said and done.

Good post Dennis.  Where is that 2 trillion dollars coming from.  Is it from the Federal Reserve.

Is it true that the Federal Reserve is not a state Agency ?.

https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-the-federal-reserve-3305974

The Federal Reserve is the central bank for the United States. Its decisions affect the U.S. economy, and therefore the world. This position makes it the most powerful actor in the global economy. It is not a company or a government agency. Its leader is not an elected official. This makes it seem highly suspicious to many people because it is not subject to either voters or shareholders.1

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yeah, I've read all the books :D We're toast as soon as the 'dollar' is replaced as the globes reserve currency and / or oil is bought and sold in another currency or system. The only thing backing the 'dollar' is the good faith and credit of the United States. That's some credit; 25 TRILLION in debt. I think I'll pause a moment and count as fast as I can from 'one' to just one billion; and see how long it takes :D

A question maybe out of place ,but will ask it anyway.   Is mystery babylon signature anywhere in this crisis or of no bearing.   

Prophecy experts, what are your thoughts.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  687
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

15 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

rejected the God of the bible.

Have you ever thought that thru prayer you could bring many to God.

I'm no one's judge.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

22 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

A question maybe out of place ,but will ask it anyway.   Is mystery babylon signature anywhere in this crisis or of no bearing.   

Prophecy experts, what are your thoughts.

I'm not a prophecy expert by any stretch of the imagination; but like everyone else, I have my own hermeneutics of Babylon spoken of in Revelation. Rather than write a long diatribe of my thoughts, perhaps a study of what Babylon was, what they did and their leader [Nimrod], would clear things up a bit? Babylon being the first and only global one world economic power [nation-less] as the Lord commanded to disperse into nations. That was brief :D

20 minutes ago, john1 said:

Have you ever thought that thru prayer you could bring many to God.

I'm no one's judge.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

You have to expound the meaning of that verse in your own words a bit, so that it can be grasped clearly.  

I pray for others in my devotion.  How God acts, it totally dependent on his rule.