• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

BEDDY CROCKER,

Why do you keep spiritualizing everything away  ?

Woman in Strongs Concordance means betrothed woman -Look up every word in Rev 12 and you will see that I am Right.

Rev 12 is the Middle Chapter and  tells what is going to happen at the Middle of the Seven Years.

ANYWAY GUYS  I  AM  BUSY  GETTING READY  TO GO  BACK TO  THE CHURCH OF GOD IN JULY HOPEFULLY .

THIS IS MY LAST POST.  I  HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE SOON COMING  KINGDOM OF GOD.   GOODBYE.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Just so you know, this IS exegesis.  It is understanding the intent of the Author. 

Sorry, but the wheat and tares together are referring to the days of the 70th week. the church won't be here. the 70th week is for DANIEL's people. Are you a Jew?

Exegesis has to be faithful to the text and not read things into it that it does not say but that you want to be there.

Take a look at the wheat and tares.  Matthew 13:

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Jesus says that the wheat and the tares grow together until the end.  Jesus says nothing about 70 weeks.  That is continued growth until the end then the trares are taken out first.

Looking forward to being left behind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

Exegesis has to be faithful to the text and not read things into it that it does not say but that you want to be there.

Take a look at the wheat and tares.  Matthew 13:

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Jesus says that the wheat and the tares grow together until the end.  Jesus says nothing about 70 weeks.  That is continued growth until the end then the trares are taken out first.

Looking forward to being left behind.

NO ONE should form end time theory from an isolated verse: we form theories from ALL end times scripture. In other words, one passage does not NEED to have all information in it, for God has OTHER passages that speak to the same period of time. For example, in Matthew 24 there are a FEW VERSES about the 70th week where Revelation has CHAPTERS about the same period of time. Therefore we should form our theories from the most complete passage and perhaps fill in missing pieces from shorter passages. Jesus mentioned the parable and said "the end." We can be reasonably sure He meant the and of that age they were living in at the time, the very end of the Jewish age. 

Surely you know by now that their age will end with the 70th week? If you don't know that, learn it right here and now. Jesus could have mentioned the 70th week but chose to use "the end." 

Question, can you find any place in Revelation where it is written: "this is the parable of the tares." I have never found it. One would think, such an important book would include such an important event. God chose not to disclose it. 

Since the 70th week is indeed "THE END" as in the last 7 years, I would think an event anywhere in the week could be considered at "the end."

Jesus said, "Let both grow together until the harvest..." Can we find this word in Revelation?

And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Is this proof enough that the 70th week IS THE END? 

Did you notice that the 144,000 are seen IN HEAVEN in the same chapter? Could we not say then that they are the firstfruits of the harvest? That is what God called them: "firstfruits." Is that not more proof that the 70th week is "the end."

If you choose to stay behind and live through God's wrath and be overcome, that is certainly your choice.  I believe Jesus will leave everyone behind who WANTS to stay and see the Beast. 

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Did you notice that the 144,000 are seen IN HEAVEN in the same chapter? Could we not say then that they are the firstfruits of the harvest? That is what God called them: "firstfruits." Is that not more proof that the 70th week is "the end."

If you choose to stay behind and live through God's wrath and be overcome, that is certainly your choice.  I believe Jesus will leave everyone behind who WANTS to stay and see the Beast. 

The context of chapter 7 is most interesting.  Along with the 144,000 there is also a great multitude in white robes.  The question is asked, "who are these?".  The answer is given.

The Great Multitude in White Robes
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 

These are they that have come out of the great tribulation.  They did not come out before the great tribulation.

Do you not know about those that overcome?  Revelation 12: 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Christians are equipped to overcome not even loving their lives unto death.  The devil may kill many but it does not mean that he overcomes them.

You may need more oil.

1 hour ago, seeking the lost said:

The context of chapter 7 is most interesting.  Along with the 144,000 there is also a great multitude in white robes.  The question is asked, "who are these?".  The answer is given.

The Great Multitude in White Robes
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 

These are they that have come out of the great tribulation.  They did not come out before the great tribulation.

Do you not know about those that overcome?  Revelation 12: 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Christians are equipped to overcome not even loving their lives unto death.  The devil may kill many but it does not mean that he overcomes them.

You may need more oil.

Always remember, CONTEXT IS KING. Anyone can pull verses out of their context and make the bible say almost anything.  

Before John got to chapter 7, there was chapter 6: the first six seals. IN their context is chapters 4 & 5 that point the very early church age. So from there, time moves on. At the 6th seal, it is our future, but probably soon to come future: the start of the Day of the Lord and God's wrath. 

then John goes into an intermission: the 7th chapter. It is very interesting the way this starts: 4 angels who are about to lower the boom on earth and bring HURT to earth. But a 5th angels tells them:  NO HURT ALLOWED until we have sealed the servants of God in their forehead.

I take "the HURT" to be at least the trumpet judgments which are about to start. The trumpets cannot start until the sealing is done. 

You are thinking, how did they suddenly arrive in heaven?  John does not tell us that.   John saw this great crowd. John wrote, " These are they which came out of great tribulation"  In English one would assume this is what just happened, they JUST "came out." Not so in the Greek. 

Verb:
Present tense
Passive
Participle
Nominative
Plural 

The Greek present tense indicates continued action, something that happens continually or repeatedly, or something that
is in the process of happening. 

So coming out one by one or one after another in a continuous action. 

With this in mind, John is not telling us how they suddenly got to the throne room; he is rather telling us how each one got into this group that was just raptured. Where did this group come from? They came from the church age, one at a time as they were born again. 

Other verses using this same Greek word with the same tense:

Mat 3:7  But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come G2064 to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?  They did not come all at once in one big group.

Mat 2:11  And when they were come G2064 into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.  They did not all come through the door at one time.

Mat 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come G2064 to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. False prophets come one by one, not all at the same time.

Therefore, since John has not yet even started the week, much less got to the second half of the week where Jesus said the days of GT would me, I conclude this group is the raptured church - raptured just before the 6th seal. 

Do you not know about those that overcome? 

"Overcome" is not in this passage. 

Revelation 12: 10  Sorry, but now you are inside the 70th week. this great crowd was before the 70th week.  These would be different people with a different set of rules: at this time the church age is OVER. Before the church age, we overcome by being born again. During the 70th week, the only way to overcome may be to lose the head. 

they loved not their lives unto the death.

Exactly: they lost their head.  Not so for the church that gets rapture before these days of GT.

The devil may kill many but it does not mean that he overcomes them.

It is just the opposite. The devil's plan is to get believers to take his mark and be doomed. the true overcomers during this time will refuse the mark and lose their head. 

Just keep in mind, this is NOT THE CHURCH! the church will be caught out before these days of GT.

If you plan on being left behind, you will need all the "oil" you can get!

Edited by iamlamad

18 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Always remember, CONTEXT IS KING. Anyone can pull verses out of their context and make the bible say almost anything.  

Before John got to chapter 7, there was chapter 6: the first six seals. IN their context is chapters 4 & 5 that point the very early church age. So from there, time moves on. At the 6th seal, it is our future, but probably soon to come future: the start of the Day of the Lord and God's wrath. 

then John goes into an intermission: the 7th chapter. It is very interesting the way this starts: 4 angels who are about to lower the boom on earth and bring HURT to earth. But a 5th angels tells them:  NO HURT ALLOWED until we have sealed the servants of God in their forehead.

I take "the HURT" to be at least the trumpet judgments which are about to start. The trumpets cannot start until the sealing is done. 

You are thinking, how did they suddenly arrive in heaven?  John does not tell us that.   John saw this great crowd. John wrote, " These are they which came out of great tribulation"  In English one would assume this is what just happened, they JUST "came out." Not so in the Greek. 

Verb:
Present tense
Passive
Participle
Nominative
Plural 

The Greek present tense indicates continued action, something that happens continually or repeatedly, or something that
is in the process of happening. 

So coming out one by one or one after another in a continuous action. 

With this in mind, John is not telling us how they suddenly got to the throne room; he is rather telling us how each one got into this group that was just raptured. Where did this group come from? They came from the church age, one at a time as they were born again. 

Other verses using this same Greek word with the same tense:

Mat 3:7  But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come G2064 to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?  They did not come all at once in one big group.

Mat 2:11  And when they were come G2064 into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.  They did not all come through the door at one time.

Mat 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come G2064 to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. False prophets come one by one, not all at the same time.

Therefore, since John has not yet even started the week, much less got to the second half of the week where Jesus said the days of GT would me, I conclude this group is the raptured church - raptured just before the 6th seal. 

"Overcome" is not in this passage. 

Revelation 12: 10  Sorry, but now you are inside the 70th week. this great crowd was before the 70th week.  These would be different people with a different set of rules: at this time the church age is OVER. Before the church age, we overcome by being born again. During the 70th week, the only way to overcome may be to lose the head. 

Exactly: they lost their head.  Not so for the church that gets rapture before these days of GT.

It is just the opposite. The devil's plan is to get believers to take his mark and be doomed. the true overcomers during this time will refuse the mark and lose their head. 

Just keep in mind, this is NOT THE CHURCH! the church will be caught out before these days of GT.

If you plan on being left behind, you will need all the "oil" you can get!

That was the difference between the wise and the foolish virgins.  You may need more oil.

Just now, seeking the lost said:

That was the difference between the wise and the foolish virgins.  You may need more oil.

In Context, the parable of the virgins is talking about the Jews during the 70th week. However, that is such a thing as application. We can apply it to the church. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

However, that is such a thing as application. We can apply it to the church.

Applies to the church indeed. 

Matthew 25:[1] Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
[2] And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
[3] They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
[4] But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
[5] While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
[6] And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
[7] Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
[8] And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
[9] But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
[10] And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
[11] Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
[12] But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
[13] Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

It is not scriptural to apply that parable to the Church, the Body of Christ. Will not the Head of the Body be in contact with His Body, by His Holy Spirit?

So what does the Lord say to His Body by the Holy Spirit that He sent to guide us into ALL truth?

`But you brethren are NOT in darkness that this Day should overtake you as a thief...` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

`But exhorting, (encouraging and warning) one another, and ALL the more as YOU SEE the Day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

The Body of the Lord Jesus is NOT in darkness and the believers who are eagerly waiting will SEE the Day approaching.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

6 hours ago, branchesofHim said:

Applies to the church indeed. 

Matthew 25:[1] Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
[2] And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
[3] They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
[4] But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
[5] While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
[6] And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
[7] Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
[8] And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
[9] But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
[10] And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
[11] Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
[12] But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
[13] Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh

In context (Matthew 24& Matthew 25) what time is it?