• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 4/24/2020 at 12:56 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Let us learn more from the Most High and Almighty God through His everlasting Word. The Word is God, understand? The Word is from Eternity to Eternity. 

See, it is obvious that the true Christians know what is true and they are guided by the Spirit of Truth, by the Spirit of Christ JESUS, not by the spirit of man or spirit that is within men, inventors of doctrines that are not true.  JESUS said:  Revelation 11:v.15: 

- 15 And the seventh messenger sounded; and there were great voices in heaven (in the 2nd heaven, you see?) saying, The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. (so the 3rd heaven-the Kingdom of God- will be planted in this world(Isaiah 51:v.16 and Luke 20:v.35-36), in other words, it will be established here on the Earth, and Satan will be cast down into the bottomless pit, understand?

No, the "second heaven," which many say is the "heaven of stars," is OUTER SPACE! "In space, no one can hear you scream!" (from an old ad for the movie "Alien.") There's no sound in the vacuum of outer space! So, how could there be "great (or loud) voices" "in the 2nd heaven?"

The Greek word here in Revelation 11:15, translated "heaven," is "ouranoo," the locative case of "ouranos," in the phrase "en too ouranoo." (The preposition "en" always takes the locative case.)

3772 ouranos (oo-ran-os'). Perhaps from the same as oros (through the idea of elevation); the sky; by extension, heaven (as the "abode of God"); by implication, happiness, power, eternity; specially, the Gospel (Christianity) -- air, heaven(-ly), sky.

Now, if a "loud voice" is "in the SKY," THEN one can "hear" it! It's really quite simple. Why do we always have to "make a big ado out of nothing?"

And, if this is a loud voice in the sky, then OF COURSE "this world" applies to the world-system on this earth! THAT'S where ADONAI promised the Kingdom would be, starting in Israel and expanding to the other countries, until His Empire is worldwide, global! The King will be a "King of kings," a hierarchy of kings and rulers, with Himself at the pinnacle of the hierarchy chart!

JESUS said: Revelation 5:v.10

-10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. And JESUS said more this: understand so:John 6:v.45-46:
- 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath LEARNED OF THE FATHER, cometh unto me.
- 46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.      - Yes, God the Father-the Word. The Word is God, and He was made flesh, understand? - 

See, in JESUS -which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty-, God created the heavens, it means He planted celestial environments in the Earth as if they were steps of a ladder. By the way, remember; God is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the HEAVENS as a CURTAIN and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:v.22. As you and ALL can see, the Most High and Almighty God is personally very very near.

The heaven of the heavens -the celestial environment of Eternity- it is much more high than the 3rd heaven - that is the 3rd celestial environment- that is the Kingdom of God which will be established in the Earth in this seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium.  

The 3rd heaven is much more high than the 2nd heaven, the celestial environment of the New Testament which was planted by God through our Lord JESUS here in the earth,  two thousand years ago.  

The 2nd heaven is much more high than the 1st heaven that was planted by God through Moses and the prophets around 1500 years before JESUS or 2500 years after Adam, exclusively for the people of Israel, the seed of Abraham, the Gentile peoples or nations stayed out of the 1st heaven. And now, even now,  from now on, both FIRST and SECOND heavens or celestial environments, they both will be DISSOLVED and both will exist no more. Peter the apostle prophesied, saying: 2Pe.3:v.7&10-13:
- 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now - the 1st and 2nd heavens-, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.  
- 10 ... the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up.
- 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED(BY THE FIRE), what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
- 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God-the Lord's Day-, wherein the heavens-the 1st and the 2nd heavens- being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
- 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens-the 3rd heaven first and after the heaven of heavens- and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

There's a better explanation for 2 Peter 3:3-13:

Simply put, allow PETER to say what he meant:

2 Peter 3:3-13 (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying,

"Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation!" (This is called the philosophy of "uniformitarianism" in the study of origins.)

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that BY THE WORD OF GOD the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water (Greek: ex hudatos kai di' hudatos = "out-of water and through water"): (Genesis 1:6-13)

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (Genesis 7:17-24)

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are nowBY THE SAME WORD are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 

13 Nevertheless we, ACCORDING TO HIS PROMISE, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

By HIS way of thinking the "first heavens" or the "first skies" were the skies above the original earth created in Genesis 1 and 2.

Then, the life of that earth, that land, submerged in water, were killed, and that earth suffered destruction.

This current "heavens" or "skies" and earth are reserved for fire kindled in the days just before the Judgment. Then, those suffering the fate of their judgment shall be consigned to that fire!

Then, after that Fire, in which all the works of men shall be burned, shall God create new "heavens" or "skies" and earth upon which the New Jerusalem shall descend and wherein righteousness shall dwell forever.

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8.  Shall He?

For  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall DEPART from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils, speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 1Timothy 4:v.1-2

Yes, and the Greek is phrased in such a way that one should DOUBT that the Lord Yeshua` shall be able to find faith.

Edited by Retrobyter

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

30 minutes ago, Traveler said:

God the Father deliberately did not give any information as to the exact time of his Sons Return for a reason. There is no point in giving the kingdom of Satan a heads up so it can prepare to resist.

I agree. And so we are spinning our wheels constantly haggling about the end times. First we assume all the hype about the 70th week is correct. Secondly we assume the MOB is a thing to look for. Thirdly the Ezekiel prophesies and the Gog Magog stuff has undergone some extreme ideas. Russia is NOT Rosh, that is a title and not a 'thing' or an enemy. So much disinformation has been fermented by the ex-holy ones that had jurisdiction over the nation until the Cross took away their mandate (Deut 32).

Try to scripturally find '7' and 'years' and 'tribulation'. It is not there. These are just passages and inferences that make good book themes. I suggest we throw out the LaHaye stuff and Augustine and Calvin and a host of other questionable theologies and take a fresh look. The apostle said of the first advent, "had they but known, they never would have killed the King of Glory".

So we are left with some apostles' sayings and Revelation that borrows heavily and repurposes the old prophets in a very apocalyptical set of visions. Visions that we can only dimly imagine since we are out of that context.

These end times scenarios sell prophecy books well, but also it may sell disinformation equally well.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hello 2021rapture,

I think that if Trump and the Pope sign the Permission to  Build the Temple near the Wailing Wall in November 2020 then the Rapture will be around April 29, 2024.

please reply

To Oseas Ramos de Siqueira

The Laodicean Church is too Spiritually Lazy and will be Spued out of Jesus Mouth which means that they will have to go through a part of the Great Tribulation in order to Wake them up so that, they may be Raptured just after the Philadelphian Church gets Raptured at MID TRIB.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

The Laodicean Church is too Spiritually Lazy and will be Spued out of Jesus Mouth which means that they will have to go through a part of the Great Tribulation in order to Wake them up so that, they may be Raptured just after the Philadelphian Church gets Raptured at MID TRIB.

Where do people come up with stuff like this? Where is this theory found in scripture: a second rapture? At Midtrib?

OSEAS , I have studied the Bible for 50 years and here is what I have found as to your question as to the Scripturesusing Hermeneutics and Exegesis.

WOMAN =  BETROTHED WOMAN
Strongs Concordance Number 1135
--------------------------------------------------
WILDERNESS
2048   eremos - Adjective 
Abandoned Unoccupied place
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DWELL = TABERNACLE 
4637   skenoo DWELL - VERB 
 to fix one’s tabernacle - where God Dwells.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5562  choreo -- NO PLACE 
 VERB  to contain, have place, be room to receive  
--to leave space (which may be filled or occupied by another),
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  5117  PLACE  topos   NOUN MASC.  --place , room , quarter  
--any portion or space marked off from surrounding space 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07993   shalak  VERB  CAST
--cast 77, cast out 15, cast away 11, cast down 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4072  petomai  primary verb
--to fly flying 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heb 9:28   Christ  shall appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1Th 5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Joh 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the ARCHANGEL
and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 
1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together
 with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Da 12:1  And AT THAT TIME  shall Michael stand up to fight Satan
 And AT THAT TIME  thy people shall be delivered (SAVED, BIRTHED ) 
every one that shall be found written in the BOOK OF LIFE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REV 12
---------
Re 12:6  And the woman (Betrothed) fled into the  wilderness, (Unoccupied Place)

where she hath a PLACE prepared by God (Jesus),

that they (who are they ?)  should feed her (Wedding Supper ?) there (1260 days) a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8.  And prevailed not; neither was their PLACE found any more in heaven. (Satan removed from Heaven/sky)

9.  And  Satan was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 

10.  And I heard a loud voice ( Archangel ) saying in heaven, 

Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ:

for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11.  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by their testimony.

12  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell (Tabernacle) in them.
==========================================================

References THE POWER OF CHRIST = SALVATION

Ro 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: 
for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes

Ro 16:25  Now to him that is of power to stablish you 
according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ,
 according to the revelation of that 
which was kept secret since the world began,

2Co 6:2  For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, 
and in the day of salvation have I helped thee: 
behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

2Ti 2:10  Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation
 which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Joh 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE  Philadelphia  Church goes up to the Heavens

Ref: REV 3:7

7 ¶  And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;  
8  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, 
9  Behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, 
which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE  LAODICEAN  CHURCH (the second Woman  IS  SPUED  FORWARD  OUT OF CHRIST'S MOUTH
 INTO THE GREAT TRIBULATION FOR A WEEK OR TWO TO WAKE THEM UP
AND GET THEM BACK TO GOD.

REV 12:14  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, 
into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Da 12:7  And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re 3:14  And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;15  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Re 3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
 17  Because thou sayest, I am rich and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
=========================================================== 
PS. The Remnant include Two Witnesses

Re 12:17  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, 
which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Re 11:7  And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth 
out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN CONCLUSION WHEN MANY AMERICANS  SEE  THE NEW TEMPLE BEING BUILT  

THEY WILL  TURN TO THE LORD AND BE RAPTURED

AT THE SAME TIME SATAN  IS  CAST DOWN BY MICHAEL AT MID TRIB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

I believe in one Rapture 

There can be no mistake that the day of Christ refers to the rapture, for it is used in reference to “our gathering together unto him” (2 Thess. 2). Christians are “waiting” for the “day of the Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Cor. 1:8,9). It is “in the day of the Lord Jesus” that they will be gathered and “rejoice” at seeing each other (2 Cor. 1:14). The “good work” begun in Christians must continue “until the day of the Lord Jesus Christ” (Phil. 1:6). Paul exhorted the Philippian believers to be “sincere and without offence” until “the day of Christ” (verse 10) and mentioned that when he would see them “in the day of Christ”, he would “rejoice”, knowing that his labor had not been in vain (2:16). All of these verses plainly show that the “day of Christ” is the time when believers are gathered to meet Christ. And the same inspired apostle that wrote these things tells us that “the day of Christ” will not come except first the “man of sin be revealed” (2 Thess. 2:1-3).

If you look at the world today what do you See what do you Hear? Do any of you think that we are going back to living and doing things the way it was before this Pandemic?  

Could a NWO and OWR happen any time soon? Well when we see the AC take control dose this mean we have 3 1/2 years left are will the Lord shorten this time period for the Elect sake?

The worst of things is coming soon I believe but Rejoice in looking up our Redeemer is returning for His Church. Amen

God Bless

Edited by Arrowcreek

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/29/2020 at 9:04 AM, RAPTURE2024 said:

OSEAS , I have studied the Bible for 50 years and here is what I have found as to your question as to the Scripturesusing Hermeneutics and Exegesis.

REV 12
---------
Re 12:6  And the woman (Betrothed) fled into the  wilderness, (Unoccupied Place)

that they (who are they ?)  should feed her (Wedding Supper ?) there (1260 days) a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8.  And prevailed not; neither was their PLACE found any more in heaven. (Satan removed from Heaven/sky)

9.  And  Satan was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 

Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ:

for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

==========================================================....

Re 12:6  And the woman (Betrothed)  Sorry, here "woman" is speaking of a subset of "Israel:" those living in Judea. Jesus told those living in Judea to flee. 

that they (who are they ?)  should feed her (Wedding Supper ?)  "They:" probably angels. They are told to flee when they see the abomation that will divide the week: so at the midpoint of the week they will begin their flight, and will be fleeing (away from Judea) for 1260 days.

No, not the wedding supper! The marriage and supper will take place in heaven before Jesus descends.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:31 AM, RAPTURE2024 said:

Please show us scripture for a midtrib rapture. I have never heard of it - except perhaps for the 144,000.

iamlamad

I have studied the Bible for 50 years using Hermeneutics and Exegesis and I wish to convey my findings regarding the Timing of the Rapture. 

In the Middle of the book of Revelation, in Chapter 12:10 there is an interesting verse that says 
Re 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,

" Now is come Salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: 
for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

To me  it  says  that  the  Christians  are  Raptured  at  Mid Trib
 just after Satan is Cast down 
by Michael out of Heaven 
and the Christians occupy that Place formerlly occupied by  Satan .

Using Hermeneutics and Exegesis here are my findings:
WOMAN =  BETROTHED WOMAN
Strongs Concordance Number 1135
WILDERNESS
2048   eremos - Adjective 
Abandoned Unoccupied place
DWELL = TABERNACLE 
4637   skenoo DWELL - VERB 
 to fix one’s tabernacle - where God Dwells.
5562  choreo -- NO PLACE 
 VERB  to contain, have place, be room to receive  
--to leave space (which may be filled or occupied by another),
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  5117  PLACE  topos   NOUN MASC.  --place , room , quarter  
--any portion or space marked off from surrounding space 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07993   shalak  VERB  CAST
--cast 77, cast out 15, cast away 11, cast down 
4072  petomai  primary verb
--to fly flying 
REV 12
---------

Now is come Salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ:

==========================================================

References THE POWER OF CHRIST = SALVATION

Ro 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: 
for it is the power of God unto Salvation to every one that believes

Ro 16:25  Now to him that is of power to stablish you 
according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ,
 according to the revelation of that 
which was kept secret since the world began,

2Co 6:2  For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, 
and in the day of Salvation have I helped thee: 
behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of Salvation.

2Ti 2:10  Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation
 which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Heb 9:28   Christ  shall appear the second time without sin unto Salvation.

1Th 5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain Salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the ARCHANGEL
and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 
1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together
 with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Da 12:1  And AT THAT TIME  shall Michael stand up to fight Satan
 And AT THAT TIME  thy people shall be delivered (SAVED, BIRTHED ) 
every one that shall be found written in the BOOK OF LIFE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE  Philadelphia  Church goes up to the Heavens

Ref: REV 3:7

7 ¶  And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;  
8  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, 
9  Behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, 
which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE  LAODICEAN  CHURCH (the second Woman  IS  SPUED  FORWARD  OUT OF CHRIST'S MOUTH
 INTO THE GREAT TRIBULATION FOR A WEEK OR TWO TO WAKE THEM UP
AND GET THEM BACK TO GOD.

REV 12:14  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, 
into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Da 12:7  And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re 3:14  And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;15  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Re 3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
 17  Because thou sayest, I am rich and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
=========================================================== 
PS. The Remnant include Two Witnesses

Re 12:17  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, 
which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Re 11:7  And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth 
out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN CONCLUSION WHEN MANY CHRISTIANS  AS WELL AS  MILITARY , SEE  THE NEW TEMPLE BEING BUILT  

THEY WILL TURN TO THE LORD AND BE RAPTURED

AT THE SAME TIME SATAN  IS  CAST DOWN BY MICHAEL AT MID TRIB

================================================