• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,635
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/28/2020 at 8:27 AM, RAPTURE2024 said:

Hello 2021rapture,

I think that if Trump and the Pope sign the Permission to  Build the Temple near the Wailing Wall in November 2020 then the Rapture will be around April 29, 2024.

please reply

I don't know. I think that whenever the Temple is rebuilt it will take a strong person with a will to destroy many people. 

If a Temple is rebuilt in Israel the Islamic faith will be quite upset. The Jews say the Temple goes on the Mount. The Muslim world will not be happy with this. I don't see the Pope or an American President as either strong enough nor regionally close enough to affect Israel's protection nor defeat the armies that will oppose a rebuilt Temple.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

On 5/11/2020 at 5:43 PM, RAPTURE2024 said:

AT THE SAME TIME SATAN  IS  CAST DOWN BY MICHAEL AT MID TRIB

He was cast down at the first Advent. At the resurrection ALL powers were rescinded as per Psalm 82.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Justin Adams  referred to  Psalm  82

7  But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
-----------------------------------------------

1. Jesus said  that he  saw  Satan  fall from Heaven but NOT  HIT  THE  EARTH.
Lu 10:18  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

2. But it also says that in Revelations where Satan is CAST out of Heaven down to the Earth

and there is NO PLACE for Satan anymore in Heaven before God

Re 9:1  And the fifth angel sounded,

and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth:

and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

3. Satan has the Power to come up to Heaven before God.

Job 1:6  Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:7  And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said,

From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

4. Eph 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world,

according to the PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR,

But when Satan is CAST OUT OF THAT PLACE , HE WILL NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO  GOD

BUT WE WILL BE RAPTURED AND HAVE ACCESS TO GOD IN HEAVEN.

DIASTE

THE  TEMPLE  WILL PROBABLY BE BUILT  ON THE  TEMPLE  PLAZA INSTEAD  OF  ON TOP OF FORT ANTONIA.

Look on YOUTUBE and you will see the Wailing Wall Plaza  is the size of two football fields.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 4/9/2020 at 7:17 PM, iamlamad said:

We have 5 examples of starting at the midpoint and going 1260 days or 42 months to the end. Two of those examples are 1260 days.

I am unaware of any examples of 1260 days or 42 months, that say they begin at the midpoint of the week. I know of one example that says the daily sacrifice is taken away in the MIDST of the week, but that occurs on day 1185. Can you post the 5 examples where 1260 days or 42 months start at the middle of the week?

It just makes good sense that we follow this pattern with the 1290 days. It will be 1290 days from the midpoint which would then be 30 days AFTER the end of the week.

It doesn't make ANY sense as I don't see 5 examples that show 1260 days or 42 months starts in the middle of the week.

Did you notice that verse 11 is NOT a "from" "to" sentence. It is a "from" "and." What Daniel is saying is the sacrifices will end AND the abomination set up on the same day, and from that day, 1290 days later some unknown event will take place.

Well, lets see. And from the time that you place the order at the drive thru and you receive the raspberry grape snow cone there shall be 5 minutes and 40 seconds.

Gee what are we going to do with that piece of information. Well, we know that some unknown event is going to occur at 5 minutes and 40 seconds. I wonder what unknown event that could be? Well, it can't possibly be that we are going to receive the raspberry snow cone that we ordered, because did you notice that there is an "and" in there. That means that we receive our raspberry snow cone at the same time we order it. I'm not sure what that 5 minutes 40 seconds is all about. It's one of those mysteries like you see in  scripture.

It could be the cleansing of the temple.  The 1335 day will work the same way.  Again, if you wish to count backwards, for some unscriptural reason, go ahead, but I think you will be wrong. 

Maybe, just maybe, there are 1290 days from the time the daily sacrifice is taken away and the abomination of desolation is set up. But that's not going to fit in your timeline. Is the scripture wrong?

If you would only put things where God says they go, it would all fall together perfectly. But no, we have a real mystery. What are those 1290 days all about?

To The Light

Since the Antichrist's reign lasts for 42 months (or 3.5 years) according to Revelation 13:5, the Antichrist's rule ceases at the end of the 70th week. At the battle of Armageddon, the Antichrist and the false prophet are defeated and cast into the lake of fire.

The Two Witnesses = Re 11:3  And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

JUST  GOOGLE  IT  --- Da 12:4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Revelation 13:5 ESV / 21 helpful votes 

And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.

Revelation 12:14 ESV / 13 helpful votes 

But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time.

Revelation 11:2 ESV / 13 helpful votes 

But do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

Revelation 11:3 ESV / 11 helpful votes 

And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Revelation 12:6 ESV / 10 helpful votes 

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

Revelation 13:1-18 ESV / 9 helpful votes 

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ...

Daniel 12:7 ESV / 9 helpful votes 

And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream; he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be finished.

Daniel 9:27 ESV / 8 helpful votes 

And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Daniel 7:25 ESV / 8 helpful votes 

He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

Revelation 2:1-29 ESV / 7 helpful votes 

“To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: ‘The words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks among the seven golden lampstands. “‘I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance, and how you cannot bear with those who are evil, but have tested those who call themselves apostles and are not, and found them to be false. I know you are enduring patiently and bearing up for my name's sake, and you have not grown weary. But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. ...

Ezekiel 4:6 ESV / 6 helpful votes 

And when you have completed these, you shall lie down a second time, but on your right side, and bear the punishment of the house of Judah. Forty days I assign you, a day for each year.

Revelation 16:1-21 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple telling the seven angels, “Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God.” So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became like the blood of a corpse, and every living thing died that was in the sea. The third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood. And I heard the angel in charge of the waters say, “Just are you, O Holy One, who is and who was, for you brought these judgments. ...

Revelation 13:8 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

And all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

Revelation 7:1-17 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel: 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed, 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben, 12,000 from the tribe of Gad, ...

1 Corinthians 15:52 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

Genesis 8:4 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

And in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.

Genesis 1:1-31 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. ...

Revelation 20:4 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:1-15 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. ...

Revelation 6:16 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

Calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb,

Revelation 1:3 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

Jude 1:6 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—

Matthew 24:21 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

Matthew 24:1-51 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. ...

Daniel 12:11 ESV / 4 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

41 minutes ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

To The Light

Since the Antichrist's reign lasts for 42 months (or 3.5 years) according to Revelation 13:5, the Antichrist's rule ceases at the end of the 70th week.

At the battle of Armageddon, the Antichrist and the false prophet are defeated and cast into the lake of fir

Do you have any kind of scriptural support that shows that the Antichrists rule ends at the end of the 70th week? or does it continue 42 months?

Do you have any kind of scriptural support that shows the battle of Armageddon occurs at the end of the 70th week?

The Two Witnesses = Re 11:3  And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The beast kills the two witnesses during the second woe. Armageddon has not happened yet. So the 1260 days witnessing is not the same exact time frame as the 42 months.

Daniel 12:11 ESV / 4 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.

Many people incorrectly think that the daily sacrifice is taken away on day 1260. So if we add 1290 days to day 1260 we get day 2550. There are only 2520 days in the week. That would mean that the abomination of desolation would happen after the week is over.

The correct calculation is that the daily sacrifice is taken away on day 1185 and the abomination of desolation is set up on day 2475. That leaves 45 days of great tribulation. At the end of the week Jesus returns for the gathering from heaven and earth. This gathering takes place at the SIXTH SEAL. There is yet 42 months of God's wrath to go.

The 70th week is the time of Jacobs trouble. It is not the same time frame as the wrath of God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  441
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Well considering that Christ was actually crucified around 29AD(according the Herod's death in 4BC) and that a "prophetic" year is actually 360 days, you would have to account for all those extra days from our standard 365. And even the leap years, about 25 per century. So then adding it all up would make it about 28-29 years...meaning it is technically only around 1991-92 in prophetic timing. And so when 2028 rolls around it would really be the year 2000, give or take. But i am a big believer in a shortened Great Trib. by much more than just one year, or otherwise no one would still be around, "no flesh would be saved". But it most definitely won't be 7 years of hell on earth, I can guarantee that!

Also not sure if anyone is familiar with the 1908 Tunguska event in Russia, but Wikipedia will give you all the details. Just something to think about as far as the 120 year generation is concerned.

Edited by CaptWalker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

20 hours ago, The Light said:

I am unaware of any examples of 1260 days or 42 months, that say they begin at the midpoint of the week. I know of one example that says the daily sacrifice is taken away in the MIDST of the week, but that occurs on day 1185. Can you post the 5 examples where 1260 days or 42 months start at the middle of the week?

It doesn't make ANY sense as I don't see 5 examples that show 1260 days or 42 months starts in the middle of the week.

Well, lets see. And from the time that you place the order at the drive thru and you receive the raspberry grape snow cone there shall be 5 minutes and 40 seconds.

Gee what are we going to do with that piece of information. Well, we know that some unknown event is going to occur at 5 minutes and 40 seconds. I wonder what unknown event that could be? Well, it can't possibly be that we are going to receive the raspberry snow cone that we ordered, because did you notice that there is an "and" in there. That means that we receive our raspberry snow cone at the same time we order it. I'm not sure what that 5 minutes 40 seconds is all about. It's one of those mysteries like you see in  scripture.

Maybe, just maybe, there are 1290 days from the time the daily sacrifice is taken away and the abomination of desolation is set up. But that's not going to fit in your timeline. Is the scripture wrong?

If you would only put things where God says they go, it would all fall together perfectly. But no, we have a real mystery. What are those 1290 days all about?

Of course you are "unaware." Preconceptions do that to everyone. This is very basic:

1.  There is a future "70th week" or time of Jacob's trouble. 

2. This time of Jacob's trouble will be 7 lunar years - 2520 days long - 84 months long. 

3. On the 1260th day into this 7 years, the man of sin will enter the new Jewish temple and declare HE is the God of the Jews (the God that created everything).

4. From that event to the end of the week will be another 1260 days. 

5. That event will be "marked" in heaven by the 7th trumpet.

6.  There will be 42 months of trampling that will start just a few days before the 7th trumpet. 

7. There will be 1260 days of testifying that will start just 3.5 days before the 7th trumpet.

8. There will be 1260 days of fleeing that will start just seconds after the 7th trumpet. 

9. There will be 3.5 years of supernatural protection that will start soon after the 7th trumpet.

10. There will be 42 months of authority given to the Beast that will begin some unknown time after the 7th trumpet.

11. There will be some unknown event that will happen 1290 days after the 7th trumpet.

12. There will be some unknown event that will happen 1335 days after the 7th trumpet. 

See how simple this is with no preconceptions? Just taking Daniel and John at their word.

Finally, learn the difference between "and" and "to."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, CaptWalker said:

Well considering that Christ was actually crucified around 29AD(according the Herod's death in 4BC) and that a "prophetic" year is actually 360 days, you would have to account for all those extra days from our standard 365. And even the leap years, about 25 per century. So then adding it all up would make it about 28-29 years...meaning it is technically only around 1991-92 in prophetic timing. And so when 2028 rolls around it would really be the year 2000, give or take. But i am a big believer in a shortened Great Trib. by much more than just one year, or otherwise no one would still be around, "no flesh would be saved". But it most definitely won't be 7 years of hell on earth, I can guarantee that!

Also not sure if anyone is familiar with the 1908 Tunguska event in Russia, but Wikipedia will give you all the details. Just something to think about as far as the 120 year generation is concerned.

It is a myth that Herod died in 4 BC.  So the 29 AD is also a myth.  The stars and planets don't lie. According to planetarium software and Rev. 12:1, Jesus was born in 2 BC.  From 10 BC to 10 AD, 2 BC is the only year that Virgo was "clothed with the sun" and had the moon at her feet. 

In 4BC the sun is at her head: hardly "clothed."  In 3 BC the sun is over her left forearm: again hardly "clothed."  in 2 BC the sun  is on her left shoulder - the closed I can come in my mind to her being "clothed."  In 1 BC the sun is at her finger tips of her left arm.  In 1 AD the sun is at her left elbow.  Science of the planets is probably very precise: understanding "clothed with the sun" may not be.