JaneLee

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am tormented by evil spirits, I hear their voices, I am demon-possessed. Can you help me and pray for me and about this. Thank you.

• Praying! 8

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, JaneLee said:

I am tormented by evil spirits, I hear their voices, I am demon-possessed. Can you help me and pray for me and about this. Thank you.

First, please give us some background. How do you know they are evil spirits? And what is the torment?

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jane, i have and will pray for you....   some question though...    have you given yourself to Jesus and asked him to be your Lord and Master....     That is really important for it is not that difficult to tell the Demons to go away....    but if you are not filled with the Holy Spirit, they will sometime later return.    If they are not making you do things you don't want to do, you are not possessed...

So I ask if you are a born again Christian.

BTW I've heard them also many years ago.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.39

Have you given yourself to Jesus Christ?  

I will be praying for you.  

God bless. 

• Loved it! 1

20 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

First, please give us some background. How do you know they are evil spirits? And what is the torment?

I know they are evil spirits because they react badly to the blood of Christ, the cross of Christ and say evil things about Jesus, so I definitely think they are demons. Also they say evil things to me all the time and lie to me about everything and their lies are very distressing, and told me good things, for a time I believed them, but then realised they were deceiving me, and I was still suffering and nothing they said was true and they were making me suffer more. They give me evil visions when I go to sleep and bad dreams, and they scare me, also they tell me I cannot get them out of me and that Jesus doesn't love me and won't ever heal me of demon possession or deliver me or set me free or answer me or save me from suffering. Also I cannot drive them out of me myself, or stop them tormenting me, and I don't know of any demon-possessed people in the bible who have driven the demons out of themselves. I think I am demon possessed and oppressed, is it possible to be both? Can someone here drive them out of me in the name of Jesus Christ? I believe this would work, thank you. :)

21 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Are you a Christian?I would say then that it is oppression but not possession & yes,I will pray for you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you I believe Jesus existed, but I don't go to church or anything. I know the demon is inside of me, so I think it is possession.

19 hours ago, other one said:

Jane, i have and will pray for you....   some question though...    have you given yourself to Jesus and asked him to be your Lord and Master....     That is really important for it is not that difficult to tell the Demons to go away....    but if you are not filled with the Holy Spirit, they will sometime later return.    If they are not making you do things you don't want to do, you are not possessed...

So I ask if you are a born again Christian.

BTW I've heard them also many years ago.

I believe what Jesus said was true, but I don't call myself a Christian. Sometimes they talk to me and if I try to get rid of them in Jesus name like in the bible they violently contort me and react violently to the cross of Christ and if I mention the blood of Jesus, I am not doing this to myself. Also I think they give me thoughts to drive me to suicide, and I don't want to do this.

16 hours ago, IloveyouGod. said:

Have you given yourself to Jesus Christ?  

I will be praying for you.  

God bless. 

I have asked Jesus to heal me of demon possession, but he hasn't done so yet.

Edited by JaneLee
Adding some words.
  • Praying! 3

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

5 minutes ago, JaneLee said:

You mentioned that the 'things' used to give you good direction, or good advice. Sound like a 'spirit guide' gone bad to me.

So you have to renounce any kind of dabbling in the occult even if u think it harmless. Denounce and check where you live for any symbols that might be new age (so called) and get rid of them.

Then you need a few Christians with discernment to minister with you. Nothing dramatic and it involves commandments and not prayer per se.

Were you involved (to your best knowledge) in any ritual abuse or weird 'meetings'?  Cast you mind back and see if there are any things in your history that might have given these 'things' a foot hold in your life.

• Well Said! 4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

12 minutes ago, JaneLee said:

I know they are evil spirits because they react badly to the blood of Christ, the cross of Christ and say evil things about Jesus, so I definitely think they are demons. Also they say evil things to me all the time and lie to me about everything and their lies are very distressing, and told me good things, for a time I believed them, but then realised they were deceiving me, and I was still suffering and nothing they said was true and they were making me suffer more. They give me evil visions when I go to sleep and bad dreams, and they scare me, also they tell me I cannot get them out of me and that Jesus doesn't love me and won't ever heal me of demon possession or deliver me or set me free or answer me or save me from suffering. Also I cannot drive them out of me myself, or stop them tormenting me, and I don't know of any demon-possessed people in the bible who have driven the demons out of themselves. I think I am demon possessed and oppressed, is it possible to be both? Can someone here drive them out of me in the name of Jesus Christ? I believe this would work, thank you. :)

Thank you I believe Jesus existed, but I don't go to church or anything. I know the demon is inside of me, so I think it is possession.

I believe what Jesus said was true, but I don't call myself a Christian. Sometimes they talk to me and if I try to get rid of them in Jesus name like in the bible they violently contort me and react violently to the cross of Christ and if I mention the blood of Jesus, I am not doing this to myself. Also I think they give me thoughts to drive me to suicide, and I don't want to do this.

Jane. If you believe in Christ, demons cannot live together with Him. Fresh water and salt water cannot share the same source. You have been freed from this, but you must believe it. You shared, "...they say evil things to me all the time and lie to me about everything and their lies are very distressing, and told me good things, for a time I believed them, but then realised they were deceiving me, and I was still suffering and nothing they said was true and they were making me suffer more. Jane, my dear sister, listen...listen to your own words---and believe them. The old Devil will do everything to convince you, but Jesus said that "He who is you is greater than he who is in the world." Believe Him. We are here praying for you and are right beside you. Jesus loves you, and He drew you here, and you came. Listen to Him. :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Birthday:  06/20/2000

22 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

Believe Him. We are here praying for you and are right beside you. Jesus loves you, and He drew you here, and you came. Listen to Him. :)

Amen to that @Coliseum. We are all here for each other and Jesus is here for us all. Never forget.

Lisa x

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

You mentioned that the 'things' used to give you good direction, or good advice. Sound like a 'spirit guide' gone bad to me.

So you have to renounce any kind of dabbling in the occult even if u think it harmless. Denounce and check where you live for any symbols that might be new age (so called) and get rid of them.

Then you need a few Christians with discernment to minister with you. Nothing dramatic and it involves commandments and not prayer per se.

Were you involved (to your best knowledge) in any ritual abuse or weird 'meetings'?  Cast you mind back and see if there are any things in your history that might have given these 'things' a foot hold in your life.

Yes they were spirit guides, but I know they're evil now.

I have some tarot cards, I could get rid of them. 

What if I don't know any Christians in real life, and I can't get to a church because my parents won't let me and I don't think I'll be able to get away with it, could it be done online?

Yes I was abused ritually, terribly, by evil people who knew things they couldn't know, like even what I thought sometimes, they might have been doing witchcraft or some sort of magic arts to be able to abuse me the way they did. Could they have had something to do with this happening?

Thank you so much for helping me.

32 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

Jane. If you believe in Christ, demons cannot live together with Him. Fresh water and salt water cannot share the same source. You have been freed from this, but you must believe it. You shared, "...they say evil things to me all the time and lie to me about everything and their lies are very distressing, and told me good things, for a time I believed them, but then realised they were deceiving me, and I was still suffering and nothing they said was true and they were making me suffer more. Jane, my dear sister, listen...listen to your own words---and believe them. The old Devil will do everything to convince you, but Jesus said that "He who is you is greater than he who is in the world." Believe Him. We are here praying for you and are right beside you. Jesus loves you, and He drew you here, and you came. Listen to Him. :)

Thank you.

And thank you all for praying for me, we'll see if this helps. :)

Edited by JaneLee
Spelling.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1