• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I'm a little confused by the info you share,I do not think it is very accurate    I'm impressed by Russia who being right next to China has only about 840 cases out of 144.5 million people ....They responded quickly  when the outbreak began in China ,took the WHO advice to do mass testing & act aggressively to PREVENT it from spreading...they locked down the Russia/China Border back in January& quarantined all surrounding areas.....they had no need to try to "flatten the curve" because they took early measures

Switzerland was right behind Italy with their outbreak,these countries have peaked already,has America,I don't know about that....Every Mayor in Georgia is in disagreement with their Governor,could be a very bad idea as he has lifted the bans on restuarants ,hair salons & gyms .....I hope the best for them,Atlanta's Mayor is urging the residents to continue to sat at home despite the Govs lift

I stand corrected,  it was Sweden, just had a senior moment.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,145
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

47 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

Unlike other countries, it has so far avoided both isolation and economic ruin.

Okay tig.....we are all crazy,there is no pandemic & all the lockdowns are unnecessary.....2,597,461 conformed cases with 181,356deaths-oh,only 7% so far(& 57,053 critical condition)

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

USA        cases per million   2,506    deaths per million 139

Sweden cases per million  1,585     deaths per million 197

Numbers always depend on how you look at them...   how is the population distributed,  what's the temperature,   how many outside people come in..  which flu vaccine does that country predominantly use...  

you just can't compare two different countries because one distances and the other doesn't    there are so many variables that can't be taken into consideration in a discussion on a web board.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

another real look at Sweden's numbers:

virus.jpg

so lets look at theses numbers.    so far there are 16,004 cases in Sweden...   13,517 of those cases are still active and 2,487 have come to conclusion and are considered closed      550 recovered and 2,487 died....   so at this time all we can say that out of all the people that have tested positive 78% of those who have reached a conclusion of the infection have died....

The US has at this moment 36%....       so one should not be saying that Sweden's actions are better than the USA....    none of this will be settled till it has all run it's course....      But if Sweden's CDR rate doesn't change they could possible have another 10,000 deaths....   we won't know for another two months at least.  They had another 545 cases yesterday and today so far today 682 so they are not in a declining state....

19 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Okay tig.....we are all crazy,there is no pandemic & all the lockdowns are unnecessary.....2,597,461 conformed cases with 181,356deaths-oh,only 7% so far(& 57,053 critical condition)

Don't think you are crazy, fearful perhaps, but not crazy. There is a virus out there but lockdowns are unnecessary. The numbers seem to scare so many people, but people have lost perspective. I will remind, once again, look at the world population, look at the population per nation, look at the death rate... an estimated 56 million people die each year in this world. Death is a fact, it is something each faces in life. When you consider the amount of deaths from other causes this virus pales in comparison. We can't quit living, we can't just hide in our homes! Too many act like chicken little, the sky is falling! the sky is falling!

19 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

Don't think you are crazy, fearful perhaps, but not crazy.

Don't have a fearful bone in this body Brother,just have a sound mind & usually good common sense.....besides many years in medical school,work in ER and in  health care it is difficult to ignore certain facts

17 hours ago, other one said:

another real look at Sweden's numbers:

virus.jpg

so lets look at theses numbers.    so far there are 16,004 cases in Sweden...   13,517 of those cases are still active and 2,487 have come to conclusion and are considered closed      550 recovered and 2,487 died....   so at this time all we can say that out of all the people that have tested positive 78% of those who have reached a conclusion of the infection have died....

The US has at this moment 36%....       so one should not be saying that Sweden's actions are better than the USA....    none of this will be settled till it has all run it's course....      But if Sweden's CDR rate doesn't change they could possible have another 10,000 deaths....   we won't know for another two months at least.  They had another 545 cases yesterday and today so far today 682 so they are not in a declining state....

Sweden has a population of 10.18 million and oh know, there has been 16004 cases, it is a pandemic! 0.0015721021611 percent have gotten the virus.

5 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Don't have a fearful bone in this body Brother,just have a sound mind & usually good common sense.....besides many years in medical school,work in ER and in  health care it is difficult to ignore certain facts

Don't ignore the facts, use caution, but live, dance, sing, enjoy life, fall in love or stay in love, enjoy children, enjoy the companionship of other people, enjoy nature in all of its beauty. That is what I do and will continue to do. If people want to stay in their home, fine. But if you don't want to be judged for that then lets don't judge those who don't.  That way we can both enjoy life, you in a more confined space and me in a much larger one.:)

The enemy that has risen up against our nation, the enemy that seeks the removal of our freedom and liberty is the same enemy that has stood against truth and justice over time. The names and faces of the enemy may change but the spirit of darkness and evil that moves them remains the same.

19 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

Don't ignore the facts, use caution, but live, dance, sing, enjoy life, fall in love or stay in love, enjoy children, enjoy the companionship of other people, enjoy nature in all of its beauty. That is what I do and will continue to do. If people want to stay in their home, fine. But if you don't want to be judged for that then lets don't judge those who don't.  That way we can both enjoy life, you in a more confined space and me in a much larger one.

What are you going on about,I've not judged anyone in fact I asked you to please stop telling  others that they should do what you do or to do what you are Called to do,so don't twist it up Brother

Of everyone here I've not said one single thing against what YOU DO,if it is what God Has FOR YOU then it is FOR YOU & far be it from me to know what God Has lead YOU to do.....so lets keep it straight,okay?

I don't ignore facts,as I just said,I do live,dance,sing,enjoy life ,love my husband & enjoy my many friends & neighbors,,,so don't go pretending to know ANYTHING about me or what I do or don't do    I'm not in any confined space as a matter of fact I'm outside grounds keeping 8 buildings every morning so I have no clue where you get your idea about me or any other  people but you really should stop making assumptions

Just because many of us are in support of what our governing authorities are doing as precautionary measures and have decided to be respectful of the laws they put in place does not mean anyone is inside a hole in the wall shaking & shivering  or fearful or are not living their best life.....do as you will & leave others to do as they deem appropriate for themselves without all these accusations,please