• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

;)

I hope you people are not reading too much into my last post.

Look again:

Maybe create a new North American Free Immigrant Trade Agreement?

It was a joke. A play on words created to imply that we should send our poor to their nation, demand all citizen rights for them there, threaten to blackmail into their complience, and basically turn the tables on them. That way, we would truly enjoy a borderless society, and that they could get a taste of their own medicine. I just used it to carry on with the tongue-in-cheek stuff that I wrote.

Personally, I think NAFTA is about the worst agreement our country has ever went into and I have enough compassion on our nation's poor ( a group in which I resided for many, many years) than to ever send them into that country. ;)

t.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry dude, I missed the joke. ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

NAFTA isn't a free trade agreement. Read it, it's nothing but 500 pages of rules and regulations.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cerran, you've got to stop doing this! I find myself agreeing with you, and it is frankly unnerving.......

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Leonard and Cerran agreeing.

Someone look up in the sky and check for airborn pigs. :noidea::):noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Still is Texas isn't it? Surely you mean in what was once Mexico!

It never was anything that the illegals would want to come to until Texas gained its independence. Now it's its being allowed to turn into Mexico (Failed State) again because of people such as yourself who have the mindsets that produce failed states. :wub:

Dan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:wub:

I hope you people are not reading too much into my last post.

Look again:

Maybe create a new North American Free Immigrant Trade Agreement?

It was a joke. A play on words created to imply that we should send our poor to their nation, demand all citizen rights for them there, threaten to blackmail into their complience, and basically turn the tables on them. That way, we would truly enjoy a borderless society, and that they could get a taste of their own medicine. I just used it to carry on with the tongue-in-cheek stuff that I wrote.

Personally, I think NAFTA is about the worst agreement our country has ever went into and I have enough compassion on our nation's poor ( a group in which I resided for many, many years) than to ever send them into that country. :b:

t.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ted, I understood that you were kidding,, but the more I thought about it... that is what Mexico is really asking for...... then it got to be not so funny...... further discussion gets into conspiracy stuff..... *leaves the thread frustrated*

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I don't think it can be considered a conspiracy what the Mexican Gov't is doing to us.

The pamphlet/ booklet explaining how to best come across the border was real. The threat of blackmail or intimidation was real. They have nothing to lose as a nation by sending their poor and criminally minded over to our side.

Plus, they get the help of money being sent back across the border by the illegals, along with the money that our vacationers bring into their coastal sites. Not that we are the only ones going there for vacation, but we probably put a great deal of money into their banks and businesses.

Put all this together with NAFTA, which only helps them, and there is a considerable mess brewing in the pot.

t.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

..... and the conspiracy part is why we are not doing anything at all about it.......

...... nothing at all......

Edited by other one

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

More like a reality. :wub::b:

t.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I live here in what was once Texas. This is where I part ways with Bush. We send these young soldiers off to fight the good fight but we don't bother to keep control of our own borders. If we don't change our policy and soon we will loose this country. If anyone says it can't be stopped they are full of it. It can. The minute men are doing it in certain spots. We just need more like this and we need to pay them.

This scares me.

CLOSE THE STUPID BORDER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! NOW!!!

Dan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Still is Texas isn't it? Surely you mean in what was once Mexico!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't know if you totally understand amor. Because of the high number of illegal aliens in texas that filled in the census forms, Texas actually got at least one new House of Representative members. Texas is being over run by Mexican's as is southern California which picked up six new House members. I'm a little sensitive because we lost one.

This country is being changed from the inside with all these people coming here, and they are not becoming Americans, just bringing Mexico here (and sending very large amounts of money to Mexico).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As the hispanic population was established in Texas before the Anglo poplation, why should Spanish speaking immigrants be discriminated against in favour of Immigrants from Engish speaking parts of North America.

Ayway what is an "American" Mexico is as much a part of theAmericas as Canada, the USA and Brazil. Even within the USA the white Anglo claim to cultural dominance is no stronger than that of the Hispanics of the South, the French Speakers of Louisiana, the German speaking Amish. And alll arguably have a lesser claim than that of the indigenous people's who having suffered from centuries of oppresion and geocide at the hands of more recent immigrants, and are still the bottom of the social pile.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

As the hispanic population was established in Texas before the Anglo poplation, why should Spanish speaking immigrants be discriminated against in favour of Immigrants from Engish speaking parts of North America.

Ayway what is an "American" Mexico is as much a part of theAmericas as Canada, the USA and Brazil. Even within the USA the white Anglo claim to cultural dominance is no stronger than that of the Hispanics of the South, the French Speakers of Louisiana, the German speaking Amish. And alll arguably have a lesser claim than that of the indigenous people's who having suffered from centuries of oppresion and geocide at the hands of more recent immigrants, and are still the bottom of the social pile.

Do you live in Texas? Most of the Texans from hispanic decent have a problem with this border policy. The head of our border patrol is a American/Hispanic. Who gave you the the authority to decide how we should have our culture shaped? From where do you derive your expertise. Do you have a clue about anything thats going on in Texas right now? I have lived here for 43 years.(life) I see the problem everyday. If you don't live here, why don't you mind your own business and focus on your little circle in the world. Canada and Mexico both have a right to control their immigration as well as the U.S.A. Lets be real here Amor. You simply just hate the U.S.A.. Oh!!!buy the way, I'm not completely cut from white Europeans(recent immigrants) myself.

Tex