IGNORED

To Post Tribbers : Why God told us to stay alert if we have to go to the Great Tribulation and be killed anyway ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, NonProfitProphet said:

Wow! For someone who likes to share tons of scripture, you sure are being quite silent when someone asks for a specific perspective on a specific verse. I can read it a thousand times, but doing so will not tell me what you think. That’s all I asked for.

I posted a verse that obviously supports the fact that believers will not go through the 7 year tribulation. I will post the whole verse.

Revelation 3: 10 

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I posted a verse that obviously supports the fact that believers will not go through the 7 year tribulation. I will post the whole verse.

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Well, there’s the problem... your version and mine say two different things. (Mine is from the koine Greek text)

ὅτι ἐτήρησας τὸνλόγον τῆς ὑπομονῆς μουκἀγώ σε τηρήσω ἐκ τῆςὥρας τοῦ πειρασμοῦ τῆςμελλούσης ἔρχεσθαι ἐπὶ τῆςοἰκουμένης ὅλης πειράσαιτοὺς κατοικοῦντας ἐπὶ τῆςγῆς

I believe I see, in your translation, what you might be using to support your view... One of the words that replaces the word from the ancient text is the word “keep.” The word “from”is similarly mistranslated, but should follow the preceding context.

What do YOU believe the root meaning of “keep” to be? 

Edited by NonProfitProphet
Grammar

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,945
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, other one said:

I would just say that he's talking about his return and not any rapture.....      the virgins after all were waiting for the groom to return..

Foolish virgins left behind n screamed "Looord Lord take us in". "I know you not"

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Are you greater than your Master?

• Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.  John 15:20

Hartono, pray that you might have the strength to make it through the time of great tribulation without succumbing to temptation and to stand before the Son of Man.  There is no pretrib rapture entitlement for a privileged few.

Wise virgins taken alive, are u going  to let ur bride beaten black n blue n beheaded before marriage

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Luk 21:36

“Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy[fn] to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

23 hours ago, *Zion* said:

I have always found this verse interesting:

And if those days [of tribulation] had not been cut short, no human life would be saved; but for the sake of the elect (God’s chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

They r the jews who escaped to wilderness  after the AOD they shall b saved with the coming of Jesus to Armageddon battle.

Edited by R. Hartono

18 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

What is the point of even having that Book if  we are to be raptured before all those events occur?  Also, I think our thinking of the righteous being removed is all wrong.  In the Scriptures, it is always the wicked that are removed, not the righteous.  Many Scripture verses say that the "wicked shall be cut off"  No where does it say that the Righteous are removed.  In fact it says that the righteous are never removed. 

Those who are martyred and beheaded during the tribulation for the Name of Jesus are the ones who will rule and reign for 1,000 years with Jesus during the Millenial reign but the rest will not live again until the thousand years were finished.  This is the first resurrection... Revelation 20:4-5.

Jesus says in His sermon on the Mount, it is the meek that shall inherit the earth.  Psalm 37 has throughout that the wicked are removed, cut off, perish, consume away, BUT the righteous inherit the land, shall dwell in the land...

Maybe we need to look at the Scriptures without the filters of preconceived and taught ideas of men but rather let the Spirit of the Lord reveal His truth to us.  Look at the Scriptures with fresh eyes.

Proverbs 10:30 King James Version (KJV)

30 The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

Bible will b banned n destroyed after the antichrist conquer the world with peace by the 1 St seal after the rapture takes place. Church may b ambushed n christianity banned, church era is therefore ended n replaced by the two witnesses of revelation n the 144000 jews.

The righteous was never removed as the wise virgins are taken to heaven n the foolish virgins left behind n screamed "Looord Lord take us in" "I knew you not".

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

12 hours ago, *Zion* said:

I have always found this verse interesting:

And if those days [of tribulation] had not been cut short, no human life would be saved; but for the sake of the elect (God’s chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

Me too. With a 360 day a year calendar, the days can be marked off and know exactly where in the tribulation they are. There's been plenty of hermeneutic opinions written on this subject. 

I find the following verse pertaining to the Antichrist interesting also:

Daniel 7:25 (KJV) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. [emphasis added]

An interesting thought. We know that 1/3 of the daylight for a prolonged period will be gone because of atmospheric conditions most likely. Presently, we still continue with daylight savings time, we constantly gain or lose an hour. The idea and goal of messing with the 'clock', is for more production originally. Proficiency and production is more advantageous in daylight. Is it possible, that because of an extended period of losing 1/3 of daytime; he will adjust the 24 hour clock to reflect what constitutes a 24 hour day? 

I read that somewhere and thought it was interesting.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Willa said:

Luk 21:36

“Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy[fn] to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Good one Willa :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Bible will b banned n destroyed after the antichrist conquer the world with peace by the 1 St seal after the rapture takes place. Church may b ambushed n christianity banned, church era is therefore ended n replaced by the two witnesses of revelation n the 144000 jews.

Where does it say that in the Scriptures?  God always has a remnant.  The Church will go underground.