IGNORED

Those who were caught up to the cloud to be with the Lord FOREVER will not be overcome by antichrist, unless you are left behind

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

44 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Marilyn C.

Actually, there's more groups than three.

2103245368_Kingdomchart.png.18117ca8e95c49907a8eabac1bb609b6.png

Hi Retro,

Yes I see your point. However I was referring to the eternal purposes of God through Christ. The others are without, into everlasting darkness.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Retro,

Yes I see your point. However I was referring to the eternal purposes of God through Christ. The others are without, into everlasting darkness.

Shalom, Marilyn C.

Well, yes, if they're stubborn, but the two red sections will steadily diminish throughout the Millennium. The whole purpose of the Millennium, a THOUSAND YEARS, is for the Messiah to subdue all His enemies 
(1 Corinthians 15:20-28).

Christians who are prophecy buffs are usually all concerned about a few short (7) years of "Tribulation" when we've got a THOUSAND YEARS still to anticipate! These are NOT going to be a "thousand years of peace," as some surmise; they will be a THOUSAND YEARS of strategically political and economic struggle in which Yeshua` will do whatever is necessary to "subdue" those enemies! It's not going to be "<POOF!> God's Kingdom is worldwide!" He will wage wars as wars become necessary, and He will annex countries as vassal states to His State of Israel over that whole stretch of time. The THOUSAND YEARS, the "Millennium," will be a time of peace for His own people within His Kingdom, but the rest of the world will be in turmoil!

It's important to note that ...

(1) Death is the LAST enemy that He will conquer, and ...
(2) "God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" doesn't happen until AFTER the Millennium. (And, it CERTAINLY doesn't happen in "Heaven!" It happens when the New Jerusalem, "Yerushalayim haChadashah" in Hebrew, descends to the New Earth in Revelation 21!)

Yeshua`s Kingdom, the Kingdom of God His Father over which He was anointed to reign, includes the Green and the Blue sections!

9 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Marilyn C.

He will wage wars as wars become necessary, and He will annex countries as vassal states to His State of Israel over that whole stretch of time. The THOUSAND YEARS, the "Millennium," will be a time of peace for His own people within His Kingdom, but the rest of the world will be in turmoil!

Hi Retro,

Let us not forget -

`He shall judge between many peoples, and rebuke strong nations afar off; they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall NOT lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.` (Micah 4: 3)

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Retro,

Let us not forget -

`He shall judge between many peoples, and rebuke strong nations afar off; they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall NOT lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.` (Micah 4: 3)

Shalom, Marilyn C.

Well, they may not LEARN war anymore, but they will still attempt to WAGE war on occasion! Remember the LAST battle:

Revelation 20:7-10 (KJV)

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Yeshua`s reach will be long, but they will still rebel because not everyone will accept His rulership willingly. Let's go back to the Messianic psalm that is a mystery to many:

Psalm 2:1-12 (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD (God the Father), and against his anointed (His Messiah Yeshua`, the Son of God), saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us!"

4 He that sitteth in the heavens (God the Father) shall laugh: the Lord (the Master, Yeshua`) shall have them in derision (Yeshua` will make fun of them). 5 Then shall he (God the Father) speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion! 7 I will declare the decree:

"'the LORD (Hebrew: YHWH) hath said unto me,

"'"Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."'

10 "Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little! Blessed are all they that put their trust in him!"

I've added the punctuation, the colorization, and the quotation marks to make it easier to see who was saying what. Green is narration. Blue is the speaking of mere human beings. Red is the speech of Yeshua` the Messiah, and purple is the speech of God the Father. 

One must understand that this is a "conversation" (a LECTURE) between the "kings of the earth and the rulers" with God The Father HIMSELF! God and His Anointed BOTH invade their little "UN meeting!" That's how "on top of things" God and His Messiah will be!

Just the same, Paul told us...

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 (KJV)

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:
(0) Christ the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he (God the Father) hath put all things under his (the Messiah's) feet.

(But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest (obvious) that "he" (God the Father) is excepted, which did put all things under him.) (God is the exception to the "all things.")

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God (the Father) may be all in all.

Hi Retro,

Glad we can agree on the last battle.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

On 5/1/2020 at 3:30 PM, ENOCH2010 said:

You could say the store was robbed, but you have no proof. That's the same thing the pre-trib doctrine does, they make assumptions that are not in the Bible.

Yeah, and maybe it was only a robbery "attempt" which was thwarted? And maybe people were hurt or died, which you could also assume? Just as there may very well be a fake or "staged" rapture event, with Anti-Christ pretending to be Jesus who has come to prepare His pre-trib followers to come and meet with each other in the "air"? (Anti="in the place of/instead of") Well at least that would make more sense to me than everyone suddenly disappearing, like some kind of silly "Left Behind" type movie. 

Edited by CaptWalker

On 5/23/2020 at 11:18 PM, douggg said:

I'm done.   The verse is self-explanatory.   

Shalom, douggg.

I wasn't going to pursue this any longer, but for the sakes of those who might read along, what is so terrifying about "going to sleep?" When we die, we shall all sleep - not aware of our surroundings or what is going on in the world - and won't know another thing until that "great gettin'-up morning!"

And, as I've said before, GOD KNOWS US INTIMATELY and HE IS THE CREATOR! Resurrection is an act of CREATION! He doesn't even need a strand of DNA to reconstruct our bodies, whatever condition they might be in! He REMEMBERS US! We're SAFE in His arms and in His memory! "God is not the God of the dead but of the living" because He will RESURRECT US! THAT'S the problem that the Ts'dukiym (Sadducees) had! They didn't believe in the Resurrection!

It truly doesn't matter, then, whether we were buried, buried at sea, cremated, or blown to molecules in a nuclear explosion! He will re-create us from whatever surroundings He chooses, and we shall breathe again! We shall be "souls" again!

Rest yourselves in this confidence.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, douggg.

I wasn't going to pursue this any longer, but for the sakes of those who might read along, what is so terrifying about "going to sleep?" When we die, we shall all sleep - not aware of our surroundings or what is going on in the world - and won't know another thing until that "great gettin'-up morning!"

And, as I've said before, GOD KNOWS US INTIMATELY and HE IS THE CREATOR! Resurrection is an act of CREATION! He doesn't even need a strand of DNA to reconstruct our bodies, whatever condition they might be in! He REMEMBERS US! We're SAFE in His arms and in His memory! "God is not the God of the dead but of the living" because He will RESURRECT US! THAT'S the problem that the Ts'dukiym (Sadducees) had! They didn't believe in the Resurrection!

It truly doesn't matter, then, whether we were buried, buried at sea, cremated, or blown to molecules in a nuclear explosion! He will re-create us from whatever surroundings He chooses, and we shall breathe again! We shall be "souls" again!

Rest yourselves in this confidence.

I am not going to subscribe to soul sleep theology.    I am sticking with the to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.    Go to whatever church, you want.    I am not going there.     I am done discussing it.

20 hours ago, douggg said:

I am not going to subscribe to soul sleep theology.    I am sticking with the to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.    Go to whatever church, you want.    I am not going there.     I am done discussing it.

Shalom, douggg.

That's fine. You don't have to discuss it any longer. However, you should know that it's technically not "soul sleep." It's more a "soul annihilation." Since a "soul" is an "air-breathing creature," and the body no longer is "air-breathing," there IS no "soul" when a person dies.

BUT, when a person is RESURRECTED, he or she becomes a "soul" again as he or she begins to breathe again! That's why the Resurrection is so important in the Scriptures! THAT'S what we are supposed to anticipate, not "going to Heaven!" THAT'S what we are looking forward to, Yeshua`s Return and the associated Resurrection!

On 5/24/2020 at 12:03 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Retro,

Shalom, Marilyn C.

I forgot to mention that "the others shall be outside in everlasting darkness" EVENTUALLY. See, in the "parable" of the sheep and goats division, the goat NATIONS are NOT thrown into the Lake of Fire RIGHT AWAY!

If an individual that belongs to such a nation doesn't make a change, he or she SHALL be so cast into the Lake of Fire at the end of the Millennium. HOWEVER, if a person chooses to become a part of another nation so as not to participate in that goat nation's fate, then they can - with great hardship - choose a different fate.