IGNORED

Those who were caught up to the cloud to be with the Lord FOREVER will not be overcome by antichrist, unless you are left behind

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

OR, so goes the theological theory! Actually, we don't "HAVE bodies"; we ARE bodies! WE "sleep!" What's really cool, though, is that the "sleeper" will be TOTALLY UNAWARE of the passage of time! A person "falls to sleep" in death and the next thing he knows, he will be waking up in the Resurrection!

Mose and Elijah appeared to some of the disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration.

habbat shalom, douggg.

OR, so goes the theological theory! Actually, we don't "HAVE bodies"; we ARE bodies! WE "sleep!" What's really cool, though, is that the "sleeper" will be TOTALLY UNAWARE of the passage of time! A person "falls to sleep" in death and the next thing he knows, he will be waking up in the Resurrection!

I am thinking that when a Christian dies, they go to heaven and clothed in some sort of body, which it appears Paul is comparing to a house.     That body will be further enhanced when the resurrection takes place, is what I am concluding.

2Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

4 hours ago, douggg said:

Mose and Elijah appeared to some of the disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration.

Shalom, douggg.

Actually, you didn't read it well enough.

Matthew 16:24-17:9 (KJV)

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples,

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. 4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus,

"Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias."

5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said,

"This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him!" 

6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. 7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said,

"Arise, and be not afraid." 

8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying,

"Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead."

Mosheh ("Moses") and Eliyahuw ("Elijah" or "Elias") were not actually present, but then, neither was His Kingdom. They were seeing a VISION of the future!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

Hi guys

Hope you won't mind if I share a few thoughts.

I am viewing things as Moses and Elijah appearing at the transfiguration as being transported through the Spirit through time. Elijah was taken away on the chariot of fire and Moses entered the pillar of fire at the top of Mt. Sinai. In the realm of this mode there is NO movement of time. It is said of God that, "He inhabiteth eternity". The timeless state. So for them to show up there is not at all a long time from when they previously stood on the Earth. It may have seemed like seconds to them.

The same holds true for all the saints who have passed away from this physical body. Jesus said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

So when a believer dies, it may seem as a moment to him and we will be meeting him in the air. 

Also, that word for "coming" IS used in the N.T. in places when see Jesus in His Glory. In either case, someone was "seen".

5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Mosheh ("Moses") and Eliyahuw ("Elijah" or "Elias") were not actually present, but then, neither was His Kingdom. They were seeing a VISION of the future!

What is meant by vision in the context of that verse - is what the disciples saw in the disciples's presence.    Peter in his exhuberance wanted to make a shelter for Moses, Elijah, and Jesus.    So Moses and Elijah were right there.

• Well Said! 1

59 minutes ago, douggg said:

What is meant by vision in the context of that verse - is what the disciples saw in the disciples's presence.    Peter in his exhuberance wanted to make a shelter for Moses, Elijah, and Jesus.    So Moses and Elijah were right there.

Shalom, douggg.

...Until they weren't! When the bright cloud passed, they were gone! No, this was just a VISION, an APPEARANCE of what would be experienced in REALITY in the future! No, there was no "touching" to confirm that they were actually there. Besides, Peter is frequently known to "blurt!"

On 5/2/2020 at 10:43 AM, douggg said:

The body is what "sleeps".

In 1 Thessalonians 4:15, Jesus comes with the living souls of Christian who have died (their bodies) in the past, with Him, when he comes to rapture the living out of the world.      The bodies that are asleep, disintegrated,  of those living souls, Jesus will redeem to everlasting incorruptible glorious bodies and reunite with those souls.

Shalom, douggg.

Nope. How can you have a "living soul without a body" when the word "soul" MEANS an "air-breathing creature?" It's the BODY that BREATHES AIR!

Look at the Hebrew word translated as "soul":

5315 nefesh (neh'-fesh). From naafash; properly, a breathing creature, i.e. Animal of (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental)
-- any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead(-ly), desire, X (dis-)contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart(-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortally, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-)self, them (your)-selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

5314 naafash (naw-fash'). A primitive root; to breathe; passively, to be breathed upon, i.e. (figuratively) refreshed (as if by a current of air)
-- (be) refresh selves (-ed).

The word listed as 5315, nefesh, was used in Genesis 2:7...

Genesis 2:7 (KJV)

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Here's the Hebrew (transliterated):

Breeshiyt 2:7 (JPS Hebrew-English TANAKH)

7 Vayiytser YHWH Elohiym et haa'aadaam `aafaar min-haa'adaamaah vayipach b'apaayow nishmat chayiym vayhiy haa'aadaam l-nefesh chayaah:

7 Vayiytser = 7 And-He-formed
YHWH = YHWH (the LORD)
Elohiym = God
et = (the next word is the direct object)
haa'aadaam = the-red-[man]
`aafaar = of-dust
min-= from
haa'adaamaah = the-red-[ground]
vayipach = and-He-puffed
b'apaayow = in-his-nostrils
nishmat = a-puff
chayiym = of-living-things
vayhiy = and-he-became
haa'aadaam = the-red-[man]
l- = to/into
nefesh = an-air-breather
chayaah: = living:

Stringing the words together in English subject-verb-direct object format, we get:

7 And YHWH (the LORD) God formed the red [man] of dust from the red [ground] and He puffed [the] puff of living things in his nostrils and the red [man] became a living air-breather:

So Christians of the present and Christians of the past have the promised gloried incorruptible eternal bodies.    The same three components of the complete living soul.   But without any of the flaws, and even better for eternal life,  redeemed souls and bodies, from the what sin has done to man.    Resulting from the plan of Satan to destroy us.

Yes, but not just "Christians!" ANY believer in the Jewish Messiah, Yeshua`, has the SAME PROMISE! Isn't it interesting that not many uses 1 John 5:1 in their "salvation" message? And, yet, here it is:

1 John 5:1 (KJV)

1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah) is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat (God the Father) loveth him also that is begotten of him (Yeshua` the Messiah).

Anyway, nothing I've said denies the believer the promised, glorified, incorruptible, eternal body! To the contrary, one cannot be resurrected to new life without BEING (not HAVING) such a body!

And together with rapture of the living, whose bodies are transformed likewise, all with go with Jesus to heaven, and remain there until Jesus returns to this earth in the Second Coming event.    Which at that time Satan will be made a terror no more, and his kingdom of Babylon the great destroyed.

Let's break this down into two parts:

First, together with the rapture of the living, who are transformed into the same kind of bodies, all will go with Yeshua` into the SKY, frequently called "heaven" or "the heavens"! But, that is a MASS TRANSPORT SYSTEM to get every one of God's children to where Yeshua` is going: the Middle East, particularly Israel's Land! This happens AT the Second Coming, not seven years prior to the Second Coming!

Second, the average Christian hasn't made the connection that Yeshua` becoming the King of kings (a World Emperor) WILL TAKE TIME to happen! Paul also talks about the Millennium in the context of the Resurrections in 1 Corinthians 15:20-28:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:
(0) Christ the firstfruits; afterward
(1) they that are Christ's at his coming. 
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he (God the Father) hath put all things under his (the Messiah Yeshua`s) feet. {But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest (obvious) that he (God the Father) is excepted, which did put all things under him (the Messiah Yeshua`).} 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God (the Father) may be all in all.

As His forefather, David, Yeshua` will start out being haMelekh Yhudiym (the King of the Jews) that He was born to be. Then, when all Israel returns to the Land, He will become HaMelekh Yisra'eel (the King of Israel). As time goes on and the other nations are annexed to His Kingdom, He becomes HaMelekh Malakhiym (the King of Kings), a term meaning "World Emperor."

Now, WHEN in Revelation is this "kingdom of Babylon?" Well, we see it mentioned in chapters 14, 16, 17, and 18 in particular. 

WHEN in Revelation do we see the "Messiah's Kingdom?" We see it mentioned in chapters 11, 15, 19 and 20 in particular.

Then, we see the Father's Kingdom in chapters 21 and 22.

I'll be honest. To this point, the Spirit of God has NOT allowed me to do much with the book of Revelation except with chapters 21 and 22 and the few mentions of these chapters in the other chapters, like 2:7 and 3:12, for instance.

However, I've NEVER been satisfied with all the analysis that others do with their interpretations of this unusual book of the Bible. NONE of them have a practical approach, and ALL of them are stuck on this idea that much goes on in "Heaven" instead of on the earth on the top of a mountain (in the heavens, or in the sky).

But, what I'm now seeing is that, while the Messiah's Kingdom is growing, haSatan counters it with his attempt at an antithesis in the Kingdom of Babylon! However, the two exist TOGETHER in the earth during at least the early days of the Messiah's Kingdom!

One thing is certain to me: chapter 11, the seventh trumpet, is INDEED the start of the Messiah's Kingdom!

Revelation 11:15-19 (KJV)

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great (loud) voices in heaven (in the sky), saying,

"The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever!" 

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying,

"We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven (opened to the sky), and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. (All things that MUST happen on earth and in the earth's atmosphere!)

Verse 18 begins with a reference to Psalm 2:

Psalm 2:1-12 (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed (His Messiah), saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us!"

4 He that sitteth in the heavens (God the Father) shall laugh: the Lord (the Messiah) shall have them in derision!

5 Then shall he (God the Father) speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set MY king upon MY holy hill of Zion! 7 I will declare the decree:

"'the LORD hath said unto me,

"'"Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."'

10 "Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little! Blessed are all they that put their trust in him!"

I am thoroughly convinced that this is a view of the United Nations, supposedly convening behind closed doors regarding the "King of Israel problem." This private meeting will be interrupted by God's LAUGHTER joined by the Messiah's mocking, as He walks in on the meeting! This passage, too, is about the Millennium!

Just something to think about....

Shalom, douggg.

Nope. How can you have a "living soul without a body" when the word "soul" MEANS an "air-breathing creature?" It's the BODY that BREATHES AIR!

Because soul is self that continues to be.   The body is outer part of self.   Paul compares our body to a house/tent, 2Corinthians5:1-2.   So did Jesus regarding unclean spirit possession of a person Luke 11:24-26.

Air-breathing ?

Revelation 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

In Genesis, from the dust God made a living being.     Humans continue to be after the body has died.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

On 5/3/2020 at 10:45 PM, Retrobyter said:

If it was just a vision then Peter would not offer to make tents.

Matt 17: 4 Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If You wish, I will put up three shelters—one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”…

Retro,
It seems you understand that situation more than Peter did. You, a man of 2000 years later who was not even present there.
Edited by R. Hartono

On 5/5/2020 at 2:11 AM, douggg said:

Because soul is self that continues to be.   The body is outer part of self.   Paul compares our body to a house/tent, 2Corinthians5:1-2.   So did Jesus regarding unclean spirit possession of a person Luke 11:24-26.

Shalom, douggg.

"Self that continues to be?" "Outer part of self?" That's just theological PHILOSOPHY! It's unsupported by any Scripture, and in a word, it's NONSENSE. Why wouldn't it at least be MENTIONED in the creation of the Man, if that's how it really is? No, this is all MADE UP OUT OF ONE'S IMAGINATION!

2 Corinthians 5:1-2 MUST be read in context!

2 Corinthians 4:1-5:21 (KJV)

1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

In this "first" paragraph, Paul is contrasting the "hidden things" of dishonesty, craftiness, and deceitfulness with the Word of God against the "manifestation of the truth." However, if our good news is hidden, it's hidden to those who are the lost, because this world's god has blinded them to the light of the Messiah's bright good news! The Messiah is the image of God and He should be able to shine to them! We're not heralding ourselves - our own comings - but the Messiah Yeshua` who is the Master, and for His sake, we take a "back seat" to him as slaves to the believers at Corinth.

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

Next, Paul is saying that we have this treasure - the Messiah's good news - hidden within our humanity, so that when it comes out, it's obviously God's excellent power, not ours. Paul and his companions were harassed from every direction, puzzled by the reactions of others, chased by others, and thrown down, but they are not crushed, giving up hope, standing alone, or destroyed. They may be always following in the footsteps of Yeshua` as He went to the cross, but that was so that the life of Yeshua` could be displayed in their body and work life in those of Corinth.

13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written,

"I believed (I have confirmed), and therefore have I spoken" (Psalm 116:10);

we also believe, and therefore speak; 14 Knowing that he (God the Father) which raised up the Lord Jesus (who raised up the Master Yeshua`) shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. 15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

Apparently, Psalm 116:10 made enough of an impact on Paul's life, that he could draw the analogy to their own confirmation of the facts surrounding the Resurrection of the Master (the One who will be the Master when He becomes Israel's King), to support what they also speak in testimony. And WHAT they speak is the next sentence: "That God the Father who resurrected the Master Yeshua` would also resurrect us BY Yeshua` when He returns and shall exhibit Paul and his companions with the believers in Corinth.

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

THIS is the crucial point! "The inward man" is the ATTITUDE that we display! The "outward man" is ourselves as our body. They are not separate as two different parts of our being; they are the way we are and the way we trust God that we shall be! The "things that are seen" are the PRESENT; the "things which are NOT seen" are the FUTURE! The things which are seen, the PRESENT things, are temporal, that is, they decay and "dissolve"; the things which are NOT seen, the FUTURE things, shall be eternal, that is, they shall NOT decay and they shall be permanent!

1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven (from the sky): 3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest (down payment) of the Spirit.

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

FOR THE RECORD: The judgment seat of the Messiah is NOT something that occurs in "Heaven"; it is the judgment seat, the beema, of the MESSIAH DURING the Millennium (and beyond)! Throughout His Kingship, Yeshua` shall be the "Supreme Court Justice," for that is one of the jobs that a King of Israel has, just as we read of Shlomoh ("Solomon") in 1 Kings!

{1 Kings 3:3-28 (KJV)

3 And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places. 4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar. 5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said,

"Ask what I shall give thee."

6 And Solomon said,

"Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day. 7 And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. 8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude. 9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?"

10 And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing. 11 And God said unto him,

"Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment; 12 Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee. 13 And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days. 14 And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days."

15 And Solomon awoke; and, behold, it was a dream. And he came to Jerusalem, and stood before the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and offered up burnt offerings, and offered peace offerings, and made a feast to all his servants.

16 Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him. 17 And the one woman said,

"O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house. 18 And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house. 19 And this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid it. 20 And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom. 21 And when I rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear!"

22 And the other woman said,

"Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son!"

And this said,

"No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son!"

Thus they spake before the king.

23 Then said the king,

"The one saith,

'This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead':

and the other saith,

'Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living.'"

24 And the king said,

"Bring me a sword."

And they brought a sword before the king. 25 And the king said,

"Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other."

26 Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said,

"O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it!"

But the other said,

"Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it."

27 Then the king answered and said,

"Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof."

28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.

and

1 Kings 7:1-7 (KJV)

1 But Solomon was building his own house thirteen years, and he finished all his house. 2 He built also the house of the forest of Lebanon; the length thereof was an hundred cubits, and the breadth thereof fifty cubits, and the height thereof thirty cubits, upon four rows of cedar pillars, with cedar beams upon the pillars. 3 And it was covered with cedar above upon the beams, that lay on forty five pillars, fifteen in a row. 4 And there were windows in three rows, and light was against light in three ranks. 5 And all the doors and posts were square, with the windows: and light was against light in three ranks.

6 And he made a porch of pillars; the length thereof was fifty cubits, and the breadth thereof thirty cubits: and the porch was before them: and the other pillars and the thick beam were before them.

7 Then he made a porch for the throne where he might judge, even the porch of judgment: and it was covered with cedar from one side of the floor to the other.

and

1 Kings 10:1-10 (KJV)

1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions. 2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart. 3 And Solomon told her all her questions: there was not any thing hid from the king, which he told her not. 4 And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon's wisdom, and the house that he had built, 5 And the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel, and his cupbearers, and his ascent by which he went up unto the house of the LORD; there was no more spirit in her (she was breathless!). 6 And she said to the king,

"It was a true report that I heard in mine own land of thy acts and of thy wisdom. 7 Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard. 8 Happy are thy men, happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and that hear thy wisdom. 9 Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the LORD loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice."

10 And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

and then we read this of Yeshua`, God's Messiah to be King:

Matthew 12:42 (KJV)

42 "The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here!"

Luke 11:31 (KJV)

31 "The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here!"}

11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences. 12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart. 13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. 14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ (God Himself who has exchanged places with us through Yeshua` the Messiah), and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (service of exchanging places); 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself (God Himself was in the Messiah exchanging places with the world), not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation (the message of exchanging places).

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ (ambassadors for the Messiah), as though God did beseech (beg; implore) you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead (on behalf of the Messiah), be ye reconciled to God (exchange places with God). 21 For he (God the Father) hath made him (the Messiah) to be sin for us, who (the Messiah) knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (in the Messiah).

The Greek words for "reconciled" and "reconciliation" are katallassoo and katallagee, respectively:

2644 katallassoo (kat-al-las'-so). From kata and allassoo; to change mutually, i.e. (figuratively) to compound a difference
-- reconcile.

2643 katallagee (kat-al-lag-ay'). From katallassoo; exchange (figuratively, adjustment), i.e. Restoration to (the divine) favor
-- atonement, reconciliation(-ing).

And, this exchange is seen most clearly in 5:21! He did not become us and we Him; He became our SIN in spite of God's own righteousness within Him, and we become His RIGHTEOUSNESS, or rather, GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS in the Messiah, in spite of our own sin!

Air-breathing ?

Revelation 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Yes, "air-breathing." Nope, not fish. Revelation 16:3 is reporting exactly what will happen. Every living air-breather in the sea will die! That will include whales, porpoises, dolphins, and HUMANS on boats, ships, etc.

See, even in the Flood, it wasn't the fish who were at risk in the deluge! It was only those, man and animals, "in whose nostrils was the breath of life!"

In Genesis, from the dust God made a living being.     Humans continue to be after the body has died.

Well, that's your BELIEF, but that's not stated in Scripture! To the contrary, we read this about Adam:

Genesis 3:17-19 (KJV)

17 And unto Adam he (God) said,

"Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, 'Thou shalt not eat of it':
cursed is the ground for thy sake;
in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground;
for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return
."

NOTE: He did NOT say, "unto dust shall THY BODY return!"

When Adam actually died, we read:

Genesis 5:1-5 (KJV)

1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called THEIR NAME "Adam," in the day when they were created.

3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: 4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and HE DIED.

So, that's that! He didn't "continue" somewhere after death! HE DIED!

Let me take you back to Peter's words on the day of Shavu`ot ("Pentecost"):

Acts 2:22-36 (KJV)

22 "Ye men of Israel, hear these words;

"Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

25 "For David speaketh concerning him,

"'I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.'
(Psalm 16:8-11)

29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 "For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself,

"'The LORD (Hebrew: YHWH) said unto my Lord (Hebrew: Adoniy = "my Sire"), Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.' (Psalm 110:1)

36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ."

NOTE: Peter said this AFTER the Master Yeshua`, God's Messiah to be King, ascended into the sky! According to the theory, David should have been among the numbers that were "captives led captive to Heaven." Peter contradicted this theory.

Regarding David, however, we also read this in Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 34:23-24 (KJV)

23 "And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. 24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it."

and,

Ezekiel 37:15-28 (KJV)

15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 

16 "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, 'For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions': then take another stick, and write upon it, 'For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions': 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying,

"'Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?'

19 "Say unto them,

"'Thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'"Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand."'

20 "And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21 And say unto them,

"'Thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'"Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 "'"And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore."'"

Yeshua` shall be God's Representative ("Messiah") to be King of Kings, but while He shall be reigning over the world, David shall be reigning over Israel as one of the "Kings" under the King of Kings. Who better for Yeshua` to entrust the rulership of His people?