• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:

Lets look at it in another way if possible, we know that Jesus lives in us as believers, so is there any reason for a third Temple?

Maybe the third temple has been in the building stage since Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came down and baptized all that were in the Upper Room and Peter went out and preached bringing in 3,000 believers in Christ as their Messiah.
1 Cor. 6:19 [KJV] "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"
John 18:36 "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
Mark 14:58 "We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands."
John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."
So the third temple will not be a building made with hands but is already a building consisting of many bodies [Christians] still in the building stage.
The antichrist is an unbeliever to proclaim enthronement of the [un]holy spirit and call himself a 'god'. John the Revelator said there were already, at that time, many antichrists/unbelievers: Some proclaimed to be the Messiah.
2 Thes. 2:3-4 [KJV] "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is a god.
We have arrived at that point-in-time, but no one is going to rebuild Solomon's, or Herod's temple.

God Bless

So are you saying that Jesus Christ, the KING cannot build a new temple for His Millennial reign? Do you imagine the Holy Spirit missed it in having Ezekiel write chapters 40 to the end of his book? Or perhaps that temple Ezek. wrote of was conditional on Israel?

On 5/24/2020 at 3:22 PM, Montana Marv said:

The first Temple was desecrated by King Neby. The second Temple by the Romans.

The seven weeks and 62 weeks are not separated.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Dan. 9:25... from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks

I see separation. 

On 5/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, CaptWalker said:

One thing i have always wondered about is when the first temple was desecrated by Antiochus IV, who was a type of the Anti-Christ, and just when did this happen exactly? I think there is a lot we can learn from how those events came to pass in relation to how things will go down in these last days.

"Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to build and restore Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks..."

"And after sixty-two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself..."

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease..."

So why are the seven and sixty-two weeks separated? And was Antiochus the same one who set up the "abomination" in the temple, which was sacrificing swine on the altar i believe? 

You asked a good question here: I hope someone can answer it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 5/11/2020 at 12:26 PM, 1to3 said:

The bible seems to describe that there will be a 3 temple, as the antichrist will take his seat in the temple of God proclaiming to be god himself.

Daniel 9:24-27 ç

“Seventy weeks are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed. And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

2 Thessalonians

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? ...

Matthew 24:15

“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Daniel 11:31

Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.

Revelation 11:1-2

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

2 Thessalonians 2:4

Who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God

Mark 13:14

But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Daniel 12:11

And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.

Daniel 9:26

And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Revelation 13:1-18

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. =*** 3.5 years.

However holy Scripture says

The temple will be destroyed , because  the true temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb

2 Corinthians 6:16

What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Revelation 21:22

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb[/quote]

Revelation 21 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The New Jerusalem
1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared. Now there was no sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem,[a] coming down out of heaven from God. It was prepared like a bride dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud voice from the throne. It said, “Now God’s home is with people. He will live with them. They will be his people. God himself will be with them and will be their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain. All the old ways are gone.”

5 The one who was sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.”

6 The one on the throne said to me, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. 7 All those who win the victory will receive all this. And I will be their God, and they will be my children. 8 But those who are cowards, those who refuse to believe, those who do terrible things, those who kill, those who sin sexually, those who do evil magic, those who worship idols, and those who tell lies—they will all have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

9 One of the seven angels came to me. This was one of the angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues. The angel said, “Come with me. I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 The angel carried me away by the Spirit to a very large and high mountain. The angel showed me the holy city, Jerusalem. The city was coming down out of heaven from God.

11 The city was shining with the glory of God. It was shining bright like a very expensive jewel, like a jasper. It was clear as crystal. 12 The city had a large, high wall with twelve gates. There were twelve angels at the gates. On each gate was written the name of one of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west. 14 The walls of the city were built on twelve foundation stones. On the stones were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod made of gold. The angel had this rod to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city was built in a square. Its length was equal to its width. The angel measured the city with the rod. The city was 12,000 stadia[c] long, 12,000 stadia wide, and 12,000 stadia high. 17 The angel also measured the wall. It was 144 cubits[d] high. (The angel was using the same measurement that people use.) 18 The wall was made of jasper. The city was made of pure gold, as pure as glass.

19 The foundation stones of the city walls had every kind of expensive jewels in them. The first foundation stone was jasper, the second was sapphire, the third was chalcedony, the fourth was emerald, 20 the fifth was onyx, the sixth was carnelian, the seventh was yellow quartz, the eighth was beryl, the ninth was topaz, the tenth was chrysoprase, the eleventh was jacinth, and the twelfth was amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls. Each gate was made from one pearl. The street of the city was made of pure gold, as clear as glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city. The Lord God All-Powerful and the Lamb were the city’s temple. 23 The city did not need the sun or the moon to shine on it. The glory of God gave the city light. The Lamb was the city’s lamp.

24 The peoples of the world will walk by the light given by the Lamb. The rulers of the earth will bring their glory into the city. 25 The city’s gates will never close on any day, because there is no night there. 26 The greatness and the honor of the nations will be brought into the city. 27 Nothing unclean will ever enter the city. No one who does shameful things or tells lies will ever enter the city. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life will enter the city.

The lack of a Temple in Rev 21 would not have been made by humans.     A Third Temple so the Delusion of something or other would be in a man made Temple.    I wonder if the Throne of the Pope could be used?  Quoting Rev 21 as a proof text ignores the context of the New City of God.  

I think the best way to deal with this is list and quote in context each text that speaks of a third Temple. 

5 minutes ago, Daniel Marsh said:

The lack of a Temple in Rev 21 would not have been made by humans.     A Third Temple so the Delusion of something or other would be in a man made Temple.    I wonder if the Throne of the Pope could be used?  Quoting Rev 21 as a proof text ignores the context of the New City of God.  

I think the best way to deal with this is list and quote in context each text that speaks of a third Temple. 

Somehow I managed to post the chapter of Rev 21 inside the post I was quoting.   Sorry about that.

Revelation 14:17 Then another angel came out of the temple in heaven. This angel also had a sharp sickle.

Is there a temple in heaven?

Revelation 21 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The New Jerusalem
21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared. Now there was no sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem,[a] coming down out of heaven from God. It was prepared like a bride dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud voice from the throne. It said, “Now God’s home is with people. He will live with them. They will be his people. God himself will be with them and will be their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain. All the old ways are gone.”

5 The one who was sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.”

6 The one on the throne said to me, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. 7 All those who win the victory will receive all this. And I will be their God, and they will be my children. 8 But those who are cowards, those who refuse to believe, those who do terrible things, those who kill, those who sin sexually, those who do evil magic, those who worship idols, and those who tell lies—they will all have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

9 One of the seven angels came to me. This was one of the angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues. The angel said, “Come with me. I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 The angel carried me away by the Spirit to a very large and high mountain. The angel showed me the holy city, Jerusalem. The city was coming down out of heaven from God.

11 The city was shining with the glory of God. It was shining bright like a very expensive jewel, like a jasper. It was clear as crystal. 12 The city had a large, high wall with twelve gates. There were twelve angels at the gates. On each gate was written the name of one of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west. 14 The walls of the city were built on twelve foundation stones. On the stones were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod made of gold. The angel had this rod to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city was built in a square. Its length was equal to its width. The angel measured the city with the rod. The city was 12,000 stadia[c] long, 12,000 stadia wide, and 12,000 stadia high. 17 The angel also measured the wall. It was 144 cubits[d] high. (The angel was using the same measurement that people use.) 18 The wall was made of jasper. The city was made of pure gold, as pure as glass.

19 The foundation stones of the city walls had every kind of expensive jewels in them. The first foundation stone was jasper, the second was sapphire, the third was chalcedony, the fourth was emerald, 20 the fifth was onyx, the sixth was carnelian, the seventh was yellow quartz, the eighth was beryl, the ninth was topaz, the tenth was chrysoprase, the eleventh was jacinth, and the twelfth was amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls. Each gate was made from one pearl. The street of the city was made of pure gold, as clear as glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city. The Lord God All-Powerful and the Lamb were the city’s temple. 23 The city did not need the sun or the moon to shine on it. The glory of God gave the city light. The Lamb was the city’s lamp.

24 The peoples of the world will walk by the light given by the Lamb. The rulers of the earth will bring their glory into the city. 25 The city’s gates will never close on any day, because there is no night there. 26 The greatness and the honor of the nations will be brought into the city. 27 Nothing unclean will ever enter the city. No one who does shameful things or tells lies will ever enter the city. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life will enter the city.

The lack of a Temple in Rev 21 would not have been made by humans.     A Third Temple so the Delusion of something or other would be in a man made Temple.    I wonder if the Throne of the Pope could be used?  Quoting Rev 21 as a proof text ignores the context of the New City of God.  

looks like I may read something wrong out of being sick and tired. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Please remember to do your own diligent research on doctrines/prophecies that God has given us. Make sure everything lines up with what God has revealed to you. I may be wrong and do not want anyone to believe something as not %100 true, so please do your further research of your own and let God teach you.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 5/24/2020 at 11:53 AM, CaptWalker said:

One thing i have always wondered about is when the first temple was desecrated by Antiochus IV, who was a type of the Anti-Christ, and just when did this happen exactly? I think there is a lot we can learn from how those events came to pass in relation to how things will go down in these last days.

"Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to build and restore Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks..."

"And after sixty-two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself..."

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease..."

So why are the seven and sixty-two weeks separated? And was Antiochus the same one who set up the "abomination" in the temple, which was sacrificing swine on the altar i believe? 

Shalom, CaptWalker.

First, the first temple was NOT desecrated by Antiochus IV. The FIRST temple, Shlomoh's Temple, was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 B.C.

The SECOND temple, built by Zerubbabel and Jeshua` in 515 B.C. (supposedly in 515 B.C.; I believe it was much later), was descrated by Antiochus IV "Epiphanes." He erected a statue of Zeus in the courtyard and sacrificed a pig upon the altar to Zeus. This was done in 167 B.C. This was called "the abomination of desolation." It was this second temple, cleansed after the desecration by the Maccabees (the "Hammer"), that Herod the Great embellished and enhanced and which Yeshua` and the disciples knew in the First Century. The destruction of the Second Temple was in 70 A.D. by the Romans, 40 years after the death and burial and resurrection of Yeshua` the Messiah.

The THIRD Temple SHALL be built sometime in the near future, but this is NOT the Temple which SHALL ALSO be built to which Y'chezk'el ("Ezekiel") referred in Ezekiel 40-48. The THIRD Temple shall be a temple that the Jews construct, attempting to resurrect the Temple glory of Shlomoh's day on their own. Although the attempt is condemned by their Othodox Jewish community, they are close to beginning the project now. They have most of the furniture already built; they have the priestly garments already made, and they are simply awaiting the right moment to begin.

THIS Temple is that which appears in the prophecy of Psalm 118:22-26:

Psalm 118:22-26 (KJV)

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

Yeshua` made reference to verse 26 in Matthew 23:37-39:

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

This is still to be fulfilled in the future. Yeshua` said that the Jews of Jerusalem wouldn't see Him again until that time when they can WELCOME HIM BACK as God's MESSIAH, God ANOINTED ONE to be King!

Y'chezk'el's Temple is one that is YET to be built, also, but THIS Temple shall be built by our Master Yeshua` the Messiah of God! His Temple shall be a FOURTH Temple.

Daniel 9:27 is NOT the fulfillment by some "Antichrist." Daniel 9:27 has been fulfilled and shall be fulfilled by the Messiah Yeshua` HIMSELF! Matthew 23:38 is the fulfillment of Yeshua` making them "desolate" until the consummation. In the midst of the Seven (3.5 years after His baptism and procession into Jerusalem as the Messiah of God), He was crucified and HIS BLOOD AND SACRIFICE caused the "sacrifices and oblations to cease" as they were no longer necessary for our justification.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,234
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

"There is no literal physical third temple that will be built."

You didn't explain this at all. And no offense but you even asked people to do their own studying. I've read others talk about no temple and they make a very good argument. But.. you did nothing other then copy and paste what someone else said.

Edited by TheBlade