IGNORED

By This Shall All Men Know That You Know Me, By the Love You Have One For Another

Gideon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

41 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Disagree with the Words @Gideon is using to describe what he is saying. I Believe in eternal security, He does not. You and I agree on that. But what he is expressing has some truth in it that you are missing, His words for things are not right but the Truth of them is there. You as a born again believer can choose to live in the fact that you are born again or you can "hunger and thirst after righteousness" and arrive at the fulness of Christ. Choice is yours, and the promises of God are yours if you choose to strive for the fulness of Christ? 

Perhaps your lack of understanding shows the lack of desire to reach the fulness of Christ in you? Many are called, few are chosen, those who are chosen must make their calling and election sure. (2 Peter 1:10)

Think of it as Paul does. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 3:14) Read this verse in its full context.

Believe me when I say I am not missing anything, dh. Not a jot or tittle.

Why do you assume things like that about me and then post them. This is not wise.

You have no idea who I am and where I am in Christ. I have noted that you have a habit of doing such. Not good, brother. Not good.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

36 minutes ago, Sower said:

"INSISTENCE IS FUTILE! "

• images.jpg.80b4becf3f12b05876a6228670c934e5.jpg

If correctly recalling the of episodes about Captain Picard during his process of becoming a borg, I believe the statement was, "Resistance Is Futile" I could be wrong about that. He did say to a number of  his crew members, "Soon you'll become one with the borg." Star Trek - The Next Generation was a pretty cool program. Well, here's a link on that. I had to omit the last portion that was posted. The UK has less censorship standards and was not appropriate for this forum. 

Resistance is futile: Jean-Luc Picard and the terrifying ...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/on-demand/0/star-trek-jean-luc-picard-history-borg

Apr 12, 2020 · Resistance is futile: Jean-Luc Picard and the terrifying history of the Borg ... Patrick Stewart in the episode as Captain Picard, the story’s grandiloquent sweep. ...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Alive said:

Believe me when I say I am not missing anything, dh. Not a jot or tittle.

Then you are denying the word of God. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Cor 13:12

My Last comment to you as you are living in your happy little bubble of complacency and are in need of nothing. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

If correctly recalling the of episodes about Captain Picard during his process of becoming a borg, I believe the statement was, "Resistance Is Futile"

I was wondering when you would step in and correct the quote. I remember you having a post on one of the bit characters in one episode passing away, and I had to look up who the person actually was and I still was unfamiliar.... Live long and prosper. I Think I have seen this as an emoji somewhere as well.

848849697_Spock-emoji1.jpg.c64c85e4a4a188a507247302e2d18c0d.jpg

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,794
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

As requested by topic starter -- this thread is closed.

• Thanks 1

• George locked this topic