• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

https://www1.cbn.com/video/SUJB21_YaelEchstein_042020/pass-a-legacy-of-faith-to-your-children

“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.” Malachi 4:5

Edited by FresnoJoe

• FresnoJoe changed the title to A B CBNeliever In Yeshua, Yael Eckstein On CBN

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Thanks! That was a really fine personally encouraging 8 minutes.  I feel rewarded ro having watched and listened. Is it also posted as a video on the WCF board? Generation to Generation I'll have to put it on my list of need to reads, a list embarrassingly too long.  I read so slow nowadays. But where do I have that i need to go today, have lots of time on my hands.

Thanks again, maybe I'll also have to  take a peek in  on the 700 club more than once every twenty years- oh my, I'm a geezer.

However God used in part a local house party  style Christian tv program Super 60's to reach me over 35 years ago. Never know what God may use. He is sovereign, He is good so good.