IGNORED

BIG, BIG NEWS: RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ON MARCH 14, 2023?

Justin Adams

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

13 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Pretrib is littered with rhetoric, inaccurate propositions and a false equivalency or two. 

Where does the Pretrib doctrine not cheat with the data would be a shorter discussion.

Agreed. Anyone totally sold on pre-trib should dare to watch Dr Heiser's Eschatology Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDJt_L-aUZk

If you are serious, watch that. Then tell us what you think afterwards.

There is no point on saying it often and loud - that will not make it so. Just do a bit of real study please.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

NO, It has to be 1260 days from the beginning of the  Mid East  Peace Plan .

My calculations , if  The Pope signs an agreement for the Jews to build their Temple

near the Temple Mount, in November then,  the Rapture should be around Passover of 2024.

As Jesus said:Joh 6:54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life;

and I will raise him up at the last day.

Which seems to refer to the Last Day of the Passover season and the Last Day of the days of Unleavened Bread.

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the rapture doesn't happen until the dead in Christ rise first (which is the resurrection) and we know from the Gospel of John that the resurrection happens on the "last day" of the world. Therefore the rapture also happens in the end when the Lord returns to gather His elect both dead and alive.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJB

"

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Edited by BlessedCreator