• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

There is a lot of truth to what your saying, but there is also something to be said for standing against fear.

It has less to do with rights, and more to do with who our God is. The people of this world live in fear, because they don't know any better. They look to the government, the media, scientists, anything to help stop that fear.

The problem is Jesus is the only one who can. And we as Christian's arnt going to reach people by hiding in our homes out of fear.

I can go on and on about how this disease isn't that bad and it's being used to exert control. And I'd be right. But I won't, because it doesn't matter. This disease could be 10 times worse then it is, and it shouldn't change our response.

See, you don't fight fear by giving into it. You fight fear with love. We as the body of Christ need to take this opportunity to stand. I'm not suggesting violence, but we do serve a higher power, and that higher power did not give us a spirit of fear but of power.

We need to lead the charge. We need to show the world that we have nothing to fear because we serve an almighty God, and that we will not be silenced. 

I myself have been attending a local church who has been defying state orders to shut down, and I just got off the phone with my pastor encouraging him to follow suit.

The time for civil disobedience is now. The time to fight is now. The time to stand is now. Not for our rights that are being stripped away left and right, but because we are the light of e world and now is our time to shine, to put forth the battle cry, to show the lost there is something to not only live for, but more importantly, to die for.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/18/2000

8 minutes ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

There is a lot of truth to what your saying, but there is also something to be said for standing against fear.

It has less to do with rights, and more to do with who our God is. The people of this world live in fear, because they don't know any better. They look to the government, the media, scientists, anything to help stop that fear.

The problem is Jesus is the only one who can. And we as Christian's arnt going to reach people by hiding in our homes out of fear.

I can go on and on about how this disease isn't that bad and it's being used to exert control. And I'd be right. But I won't, because it doesn't matter. This disease could be 10 times worse then it is, and it shouldn't change our response.

See, you don't fight fear by giving into it. You fight fear with love. We as the body of Christ need to take this opportunity to stand. I'm not suggesting violence, but we do serve a higher power, and that higher power did not give us a spirit of fear but of power.

We need to lead the charge. We need to show the world that we have nothing to fear because we serve an almighty God, and that we will not be silenced. 

I myself have been attending a local church who has been defying state orders to shut down, and I just got off the phone with my pastor encouraging him to follow suit.

The time for civil disobedience is now. The time to fight is now. The time to stand is now. Not for our rights that are being stripped away left and right, but because we are the light of e world and now is our time to shine, to put forth the battle cry, to show the lost there is something to not only live for, but more importantly, to die for.

wv2b6623pht41.jpg.3478089a3e5434dc1b52d39d8c32581d.jpg

4 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

I am into a God that wants me to Live for Him, not Die for Him.

If your not willing to die for Him, then are you really willing to live for him? Please don't take this wrong-i am not questioning your salvation, but rather my intent is to make one think. See the Apostle Paul said to live is Christ and to die is gain. We as Christian's have absolutely nothing to fear from death, we know where we are going, and it's much better than here.

See it is my firm belief that one cannot truly live, until they find something worth dieing for. The early church was heavily persecuted. Christian's were far more likely to die at the end of a Roman sword 2000 years ago then any of us even getting covid-19, not alone dying from it. But it didn't stop them from meeting nor from sharing their faith with a lost world.

Again I am not questioning your faith. I do not know you nor do I know where you are with your walk with God. However, there are many out there who don't understand what it truly is to live for Christ. Many do not have the faith and courage of the early church, to literally be willing to lay down their lives if need be, which is why I'm responding to you in that it gives me a chance to expand upon what I said earlier, so thankyou for the teaching opportunity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

God commanded the ancient Hebrew in the desert to isolate those with contagious disease and we still hv the same God arent we ?

No God is protecting you if u sleep in crocodiles cage.

If we go into a mosque n preach we shall b killed not because of God but our own recklesness.

If we think God Will protect us from virus n disobey precautions we shall b killed by our own stupidity, don't tempt God by sleeping in a crocodiles cage.

Both the croc n the virus are not friendly.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,407
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

See it is my firm belief that one cannot truly live, until they find something worth dieing for. The early church was heavily persecuted. Christian's were far more likely to die at the end of a Roman sword 2000 years ago then any of us even getting covid-19, not alone dying from it. But it didn't stop them from meeting nor from sharing their faith with a lost world.

It's often been said that the church thrives under persecution. I think it's largely true.

1 hour ago, AnOrangeCat said:

It's often been said that the church thrives under persecution. I think it's largely true.

Historically speaking it is true. In fact most religions do, and the two that seem to thrive the most under persecution is Christianity and islam.

4 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

What is the worst thing that ever happened to you that said Deny God?

The government this the government that, Correct?

I have real Stories. Of people Literally saying Deny your god upon Threat of Death.

They Literally told me they were going to Kill me unless I rejected Jesus.

I have more then one story about this.

How many do you have?

I see you took my post personally, again, that was not my intent. Im not here to debate about who has the greater story, nor am I going to chase that rabbit hole, the Bible actually speaks against that. Let me re-iterate, I was using your post as a teaching tool to further expand my point, not to suggest that you were not saved, nor to suggest that you had weak faith or had never had it tested. I took it as what you intended-that you were thankful for the life God gave you. I apologize, if you took any offense. So instead of us sitting here and making this post about us, let us discuss the subject at hand. :)

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

God commanded the ancient Hebrew in the desert to isolate those with contagious disease and we still hv the same God arent we ?

No God is protecting you if u sleep in crocodiles cage.

If we go into a mosque n preach we shall b killed not because of God but our own recklesness.

If we think God Will protect us from virus n disobey precautions we shall b killed by our own stupidity, don't tempt God by sleeping in a crocodiles cage.

Both the croc n the virus are not friendly.

indeed, the Bible does say that, however, the Bible does not say to isolate everyone who is not sick. Nor does it say that christians should disregard the Bibles commands just because you MIGHT be sick. See, South Korea never shut down their economy-what they did was test everyone, and only those who tested positive were quarantined-everyone else got to return to work. It worked, they got past it without shutting the economy down, and furthermore, like you pointed out, that is a Biblical response.

See, our Bible commanded us to not forsake the fellowship. Hiding at home in fear, is doing just that. Certainly if your sick you stay home, not only is that common sense, but its BIBLICAL. But if your not sick, then there is no reason to disobey Gods command to not forsake the fellowship. Nowhere in the Bible, do you see that. But rather, you see Gods people standing firm, and using common sense. Gods people when following Gods command never put themselves in harms way needlessly, but neither where they afraid of it, and willingly put themselves in harms way when it furthered Gods kingdom.