IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 minutes ago, Addy said:

It is my extreme infatuation with Chicken's BULGY eyes... The thought of a visit from such a CREATURE simply excites me... LOL 

Okay, Addy. I'll take your word for it. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Addy said:

I don't match your belief that you can just NAME and CLAIM the disease to stay away from you... Sorry... but I also did not come here to argue or debate..

Me neither dear one.

The world circumstances/situations don't "verify" the Word of God...

The World of God "explains" the worlds circumstances/situations, ...Psalms 91 is definitely not name it and claim it.

Lord bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

What is the relevance of any of this? Does it matter now? Does anyone really know? What difference would it make? Anything? Is any of this going to help at this point? Why so many questions? It happens. 

A self appointed filter over conversations between others on WCF?  

I know  as you share of it that you are scared near witless trapped in a facility and are under great stress in a facility. Though I sympathize I am not going to be restricted by what so greatly affects you so negatively and imperils you so; other than to pray for your health while you are in one of those awful facilities. They are awful even in the best of times. May God ease your mind heart and soul.

57 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

What is the relevance of any of this? Does it matter now? Does anyone really know? What difference would it make? Anything? Is any of this going to help at this point? Why so many questions? It happens. 

Well, now. It seems we have a little difference of opinion here. I'll go with @leah777 for the win!  
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Well good people of so many variant and sometimes strong  thoughts I have to go get ready to travel. Take care all, may you  each have the comfort of the Holy Spirit with you each day.

As for me and my Sweet Teas Peach we are going to live lifem enjoy the moutains for abit get out of the arriving heat of the subtropics. God bless!

3 minutes ago, Addy said:

@BeauJangles  I cringe at the statement made to you just now... and I apologize for the lack of compassion and respect... Very cruel on the part of another.

Nah! Don't worry 'bout it. Now, c'mere and I gives ya a big ol' squishy hug! :bighug2:

11 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

A self appointed filter over conversations between others on WCF?

You do. So does everyone else. Anything else you wanted to say? :whoop-dee-doo:

33 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

Yes, I do.

??you

:bighug2:

:heart: :6: :heart:

21 hours ago, Addy said:

BELIEVE ME.... I have lived in Psalm 91 for a very long time... IT is the Psalm for the broken... and the hurting... and a promise for those who are being oppressed... suppressed and everything else SESSED... lol  I do not live in fear... but I also do not mock danger...  Psalm 91 is about being HIDDEN in the Shadow of HIS WINGS... This is the QUIET place.... the place for intercessors.. and those doing WARFARE... this has nothing to do with NOT getting sick.

Well then, ...since I fall into ALL of the SESSED categories and others you didn't mention, ...then according to you, ...I can take Psalms 91 to heart as a promise from my Heavenly Father, ...thanks for the conformation.

Praise the Lord you have lived in the Psalms for a long time, ...that has been my point all along.

Here's a refresher for any who don't "live" in Psalm 91:

Surely He will deliver you from the fowler's trap and from the destroying plague.  v 3

nor for the plague that walks in darkness, of the destruction laying waste at noonday.  v 6

So what do you think about our Jesus, who is in control of all of His created universe, ...think about Him not  "allowing" the virus to be in French Polynesia?

Lord bless you and keep you as you rest under the shadow of His wings 

15 minutes ago, Addy said:

Like I said... I am not naming and claiming anything away from me... That to me is simply NEW AGE practice of visualising and manifesting using the power of the mind... NOT interested in that stuff.. and I don't believe JESUS works that way either.  

I agree sister, ...we were the "first" on the island when that demonic doctrine was introduced here, ...fortunately it has died out and now the"current" false doctrine is found in Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

How sad, ...Tahitians learning Hebrew, keeping the Sabbath and trying to eat "kosher."

...but that's enough talk about the "things" of darkness, i.e., name it and claim it, ...I hope you can see I was never into that.

So again, ...what do you think about our Jesus, ...in His Mercy and Grace, ...this just thrills me to no end. ...keeping the virus outside of French Polynesia?

Let's talk about a subject that Glorifies our Lord.

Lord bless