IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

This Corona virus is just as deadly as hungry alligators, the same creation of God.

Gen 3:17 .......cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;

Ever since mankind fell into sin God has cursed the earth to suffer us and we have no power over the weather and all creation including micro organism, poisonous trees and wild animals which afflict us till the end of days.

The God of the Bible has commanded the ancient Hebrew in the desert to isolate those with contagious disease which means to prevent the spread of it by avoiding contact. It just means the same as social distancing and avoiding the crowd. We still have the same God, dont we ? 

Its not wise to think we are such holy that God will protect us from flu, especially the deadly one, not even the mild one we are protected from. We cannot fait accompli that christians should overcome this virus with the blood of Jesus, we should not test God. Unless we have the gift of healing like Peter and Paul did, which is one of the 9 gifts of Holy Spirit :

Acts 5:15 As a result, people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on cots and mats, so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by.

IF WE CANNOT HEAL PEOPLE LIKE PETER DID, BETTER NOT WANDERING AROUND.

The_Patriot2020 (a member of this Worthy Forum) has written the following :

"I myself have been attending a local church who has been defying state orders to shut down, and I just got off the phone with my pastor encouraging him to follow suit"

"The time for civil disobedience is now. The time to fight is now. The time to stand is now. Not for our rights that are being stripped away left and right, but because we are the light of e world and now is our time to shine, to put forth the battle cry, to show the lost there is something to not only live for, but more importantly, to die for"

I was just trying to warn him its dangerous to society and families, this is his respond :

"So what your saying, is that you would rather follow the will of man then the Bible?

Now, I normally wouldn't respond that way, is it's inflammatory, and is based upon assumptions, and draws the debate into the personal realm. But, seeing as it's exactly what your doing to me, I thought maybe it was appropriate to return the favor?

Except it's really not, I'm just trying to drive home a point. See your not actually discussing anymore. Your first post brought forth a intelligent-albeit off base, Biblical argument. But, once I pointed out you were misusing said argument, now your becoming combative, instead of bringing forth another intelligent argument.

Why is that? Why do you feel the need to be combative? I have not been, at least to my knowledge, that way with you. Is your conscience eating at you? Are you angry that you can't come up with more intelligent arguments? Or did you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed? All 3 of those scenarios have certainly happened to all of us at some point, myself included.

Now with that said, I see no further point in continuing this discussion with you, if you won't actually bring something to the table. If your willing to put your attitude to the side, and discuss with grace using scripture and evidence I would very much like to continue our discussion. But if you would rather continue with your combative attitude, then please do not be offended when I do not respond, because I will ignore any further comments of that nature"

=============================================================================================

I'M NOT TRYING TO FORCE ANY CHRISTIANS TO OBEY GOVERNMENT'S PRECAUTIONS BY ALL MEANS.

JUST SAYIN.

===========================================================================================

Peter was possibly never in Rome

The apostle Paul wrote the book of Romans in the winter of 57 A.D. The book does not mention Peter at all, which would be an incredible oversight if he had lived in and evangelized the city. Paul also send his regards to the church of Rome in Romans 16, he mentioned people by names, Peter was not mentioned.

Late Spring 44 A.D. to Fall 46 A.D.

In the late Spring of 44 A.D. the brethren (Acts 13:1 - 3) ordain Paul and Barnabas as apostles. From Antioch, the two apostles and John (surnamed Mark) begin Paul's first missionary journey (Acts 13:4 - 52, 14:1 - 25).

Apostle Paul and company travel to Seleucia then sail to Salamis, the principle city and seaport of the island of Cyprus. Cyprus is where Barnabas was born and raised (Acts 4:36). In Salamis, they preach the gospel in several synagogues. They then cross the island by foot and arrive at Paphos.

While in Paphos, the island's Roman governor requests the two evangelists meet with him so that he can personally hear the word of God. Accompanying the governor to the meeting is a sorcerer and false prophet known as Elymas the magician. Elymas resists the gospel and tries to prevent the governor from accepting the truth of God (Acts 13:6 - 8).

The Apostle Paul perceives Elymas' intentions and responds immediately. Elymas immediately goes blind and is unable to see for a period. The governor, astonished at what he sees, believes the gospel (Acts 13:11 - 12). He obviously never heard of Gospel in Rome.

In Autumn 54 A.D. to Early Winter 57, Paul's third Journey, he wrote that Cephas (peter) was also teaching in Corinthian.

Paul, from the Phrygia region, journeys to Ephesus and stays in the city for a little more than three years (Acts 19:1 - 20). In the late winter of 56 A.D., while at Ephesus, he writes the book of 1Corinthians. He writes his second epistle to the Corinthians in late summer of 57 A.D.

1 Cor 1:12 What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ."

Apostles meeting with Peter was held in Jerusalem, not in Rome and known as Jerusalem conference.

Late Summer 49 A.D. to Late Autumn

Pharisaic Judaizers come down to Antioch (Acts 15:1, 5) in the late summer of 49 A.D. and teach that circumcision is necessary before a person can be saved. Paul, Barnabas, Titus and certain others (Galatians 2:1 - 2) are sent to Jerusalem to confer with other apostles, elders and brethren concerning the relationship between circumcision and salvation.

The gathering of Paul and countless others to discuss this huge controversy in the early church is commonly referred to as the Jerusalem Conference. This conference occurs in the Fall of 49 A.D. around the time of the Feast of Tabernacles (Acts 15:2).

IT WAS JAMES (NOT PETER) who finally made the decision of the matter of circumcision :

Acts 15:13  And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the aGentiles, to take out of them a people for his bname.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the atabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the aresidue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 aKnown unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

20 But that we write unto them, that they aabstain from bpollutions of idols, and from cfornication, and from things strangled, and from dblood.

21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being aread in the synagogues every sabbath day.

22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:

Peter, James and John decided to preach to the circumcision (Jews) and so Peter could not establish the gentiles church of Roman.

Gal 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the bgrace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of cfellowship; that we should go unto the dheathen, and they unto the circumcision.

WHEN PAUL WHO WAS TAKEN CAPTIVE ARRIVED IN ROME HE CALLED THE CHIEF OF THE JEWS, NEVER MET PETER THERE.

Acts 28:17 And it came to pass, that after three days Paul called the chief of the Jews together: and when they were come together, he said unto them, Men and brethren, though I have committed nothing against the people, or customs of our fathers, yet was I delivered prisoner from Jerusalem into the hands of the Romans.

IT WAS PAUL WHO PREACHED TO JEWS IN ROME, NOT PETER BECAUSE PETER WAS NEVER BEEN THERE, PETER WAS SUPPOSED TO PREACH TO JEWS IF PETER WAS THERE ALREADY BUT THE JEWS NEVER HEARD OF THE GOSPEL BEFORE..

Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he aexpounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the bprophets, from morning till evening

IT WAS PAUL WHO SPREAD GOSPEL TO THE ROMAN FOR TWO YEARS NOT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

Acts 28:30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,

Gal 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to aJerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

PETER WAS CONFIRMED TO BE WITH MARK IN BABYLON IN EGYPT (Coptic Cairo), this city can be found in google.

1 Peter 5 13 She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark.

As we all know Mark was recorded as the founder of the now so called Coptic Christian in Egypt which was later inundated by catholic churches.

BELIEVERS ARE FIRST CALLED AS CHRISTIANS IN ANTIOCH NOT IN ROME, IT WAS PAUL AND BARNABAS'S EFFORTS.

Acts 11:25 Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

PETER DIDNT LIVE IN CELIBACY LIKE THE POPES OF ROME, HE TOOK HIS WIVES.

1 Cor 9:5 Don’t we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

Better follow what Moses told the hebrew cause it was an order, do not test God, if we don't hv the gift of healing.

• Thumbs Up 1

You can't live in fear. Stop listening to the government and see for yourself. Yes, the virus is very contagious. Yes, people are dying. But they are mostly the elderly and those with preexisting conditions. Children don't spread it to adults. It is time for people to come out of their homes and revive the nation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

death-chart.jpg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

My immunity to the virus is not because I think I'm holy, ...but rather, believing in and having faith in the Word of God that He has promised to me!

The just live by faith...

My Father promised me I would only see the destruction from this pestilence with my eyes, ...it won't even come near to me! 

Psalms 91

Since God said the virus won't come near to me, ...in faith I know I don't need to wear a mask to protect myself, ....or to protect others, ...how can I spread the virus if I don't have it???

How many believe Father's promise to us in John 3:16?

If you do, ...then why not believe His promise to us in Psalms 91?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Matt 4:5-8
 5 Then the devil took Him into the holy city; and he had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God throw Yourself down; for it is written, 'He will give His angels charge concerning You';and  'On their hands they will bear You up,
Lest You strike Your foot against a stone.'"

7 Jesus said to him, "On the other hand, it is written, 'You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.'"  
NASB

Don't put yourself in harms way expecting God to protect you....    Not even Jesus would do that.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, R. Hartono said:

This Corona virus is just as deadly as hungry alligators, the same creation of God.

Gen 3:17 .......cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;

Ever since mankind fell into sin God has cursed the earth to suffer us and we have no power over the weather and all creation which afflict us till the end of days.

The God of the Bible has commanded the ancient Hebrew in the desert to isolate those with contagious disease which means to prevent the spread of it by avoiding contact. It just means the same as social distancing and avoiding the crowd. We still have the same God, dont we ? 

Its not wise to think we are such holy that God will protect us from flu, especially the deadly one, not even the mild one we are protected from.

The_Patriot2020 (a member of this Worthy Forum) has written the following :

"I myself have been attending a local church who has been defying state orders to shut down, and I just got off the phone with my pastor encouraging him to follow suit"

"The time for civil disobedience is now. The time to fight is now. The time to stand is now. Not for our rights that are being stripped away left and right, but because we are the light of e world and now is our time to shine, to put forth the battle cry, to show the lost there is something to not only live for, but more importantly, to die for"

I was just trying to warn him its dangerous to society and families, this is his respond :

"So what your saying, is that you would rather follow the will of man then the Bible?

Now, I normally wouldn't respond that way, is it's inflammatory, and is based upon assumptions, and draws the debate into the personal realm. But, seeing as it's exactly what your doing to me, I thought maybe it was appropriate to return the favor?

Except it's really not, I'm just trying to drive home a point. See your not actually discussing anymore. Your first post brought forth a intelligent-albeit off base, Biblical argument. But, once I pointed out you were misusing said argument, now your becoming combative, instead of bringing forth another intelligent argument.

Why is that? Why do you feel the need to be combative? I have not been, at least to my knowledge, that way with you. Is your conscience eating at you? Are you angry that you can't come up with more intelligent arguments? Or did you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed? All 3 of those scenarios have certainly happened to all of us at some point, myself included.

Why is that? Why do you feel the need to be combative? I have not been, at least to my knowledge, that way with you. Is your conscience eating at you? Are you angry that you can't come up with more intelligent arguments? Or did you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

=============================================================================================

I'M NOT TRYING TO FORCE ANY CHRISTIANS TO OBEY GOVERNMENT'S PRECAUTIONS BY ALL MEANS.

JUST SAYIN.

I am having a difficult time mentally digesting your post. First of all you say that the person is being negative. Then you come across with some negative words of your own.

"Why is that? Why do you feel the need to be combative? I have not been, at least to my knowledge, that way with you. Is your conscience eating at you? Are you angry that you can't come up with more intelligent arguments? Or did you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" 

:noidea: What does that look like to you?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, R. Hartono said:

[IT'S NOT REMOTELY AS DEADLY.  NOT REMOTELY.]

I was just trying to warn him its dangerous to society and families, this is his respond (SIC)  :

"So what your saying, is that you would rather follow the will of man then (SIC) the Bible?

Now, I normally wouldn't respond that way, is it's (SIC) inflammatory, and is based upon assumptions, and draws the debate into the personal realm. But, seeing as it's exactly what your (SIC) doing to me, I thought maybe it was appropriate to return the favor?

Your arguments hardly appear as "intelligent" as you claim when you don't know "then" from "than or  "your" from "you're."

Sweden is open for business, restaurants and schools, and has not suffered from its principled decision.  

Tennessee has 89 of its 96 counties completely open.

The Covid19 has a fatality rate of ~0.1% to 0.3% IF you contract it, which is probably not likely.
Those are facts intelligent people can appreciate and use.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The Lord has shown me the virus is %100 fake.

• Oy Vey! 1