• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I think things are applied to something Christ never said. So is it "I will spit you out" or "I am about to spit you out"? "to be about to, on the point of; to be destined, must; to intend to; (what is) to come, the future"

As you keep reading.. He never spit them out.. never cut them off ..so to speak. Told them what they needed/should do and then said "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent." The ones He was about to..spit out.

To he that overcomes.. like.. hey you have nothing to fear you wont taste death. If you suffer or die for me.. your reward is great and your name is written in heaven. Or one can flip...over come or your lost..I will blot your name out! It just for what is written.. its a given my name is already in heaven.. can't be blotted out of the lambs book.  Christ said it to the 12.. rejoice that your names ARE written in heaven. So.. they already knew what happens.

And I never knew you. He can't lie. He never knew them. Not like He says to the Father.. oops.. remember Danny? Yeah.. I was wrong. I guess I never knew him. lol. The ones He was talking to addressing were? Yeah the onInsert other media es that came out of the great tribulation. He gathered all the nations before him. Not all those in heaven and dead and alive. Just the nations.. and how they treated not the poor or needy but His brethren.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

And I never knew you. He can't lie. He never knew them.

This verse is used by religious people to try to teach that you can undo the Blood Atonement by doing something wrong, bad, not working, losing faith... etc.

Lets look at it.  "depart from me, i never KNEW you".

So, Jesus would not know the unbeliever as they are not "in Christ", they are not born again.

But Jesus would obviously KNOW the born again, as He is IN THEM.>He SAVED THEM, He is THEIR Eternal Life, and their Resurrection. 

The Born again are "seated in Heavenly Places IN CHRIST.....and "as Jesus IS, ..so are the BORN AGAIN on Earth".

WE are also, "Joint HEIRS with Christ".

The born again are in Spiritual UNION with God and Christ, right NOW.

So, Do you think Jesus could HONESTLY say that after all that, He "didn't know" the born again.?

That verse is not talking to the Born Again, they can't "depart" as Jesus said they "will never perish", and that "noonce can take them out of my hand".......and that includes the Person.

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  516
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, TheBlade said:

I think things are applied to something Christ never said. So is it "I will spit you out" or "I am about to spit you out"? "to be about to, on the point of; to be destined, must; to intend to; (what is) to come, the future"

As you keep reading.. He never spit them out.. never cut them off ..so to speak. Told them what they needed/should do and then said "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent." The ones He was about to..spit out.

To he that overcomes.. like.. hey you have nothing to fear you wont taste death. If you suffer or die for me.. your reward is great and your name is written in heaven. Or one can flip...over come or your lost..I will blot your name out! It just for what is written.. its a given my name is already in heaven.. can't be blotted out of the lambs book.  Christ said it to the 12.. rejoice that your names ARE written in heaven. So.. they already knew what happens.

And I never knew you. He can't lie. He never knew them. Not like He says to the Father.. oops.. remember Danny? Yeah.. I was wrong. I guess I never knew him. lol. The ones He was talking to addressing were? Yeah the onInsert other media es that came out of the great tribulation. He gathered all the nations before him. Not all those in heaven and dead and alive. Just the nations.. and how they treated not the poor or needy but His brethren.

If it helps the term “will spit them” is a metaphor used for some other meaning, for no person is actually in Christ’s mouth, as I’m sure you understand....

That which is at stake, that which Christ is warning about, that which is in danger, is not ones eternal salvation,  but Christ being able to use them as His testimony and as a manifestation of Himself..

Be blessed and thanks for being His, Not me 

4 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

Years ago this was revealed to me what the true spewing out of his mouth is. This was demonstrated by Paul in 

Corinthians 5:1-7 

It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

This soul was delivered unto Satan and was spewed out of the mouth of God for the destruction of the flesh that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus Christ.

When a soul is spewed unto Satan or delivered unto him this is what helps purge out the old leaven. Sometimes when we are brought to the end of ourselves we can only look up. This is what produces the contrast in our life to help change us for the good so that our spirit can be saved.
This spewing out of his mouth was demonstrated through the story of Jonah and the whale. Jonah was being resistant to the will of God because of his lukewarmness.  God wanted him to go to Nineveh to prophesy against the city for its wickedness but he tried to flee Gods will for him.

This is why he had to have this experience of being spewed out of the mouth of God by a whale to give Jonah the contrast of his disobedience and lukewarmness unto God.

Thank you so very much for this post.. I do bear witness with the light that was revealed to you. My heart rejoiced, for I saw the same truth, just being put forth with different words... It was the witness and testimony that was no longer to be manifested...

Be blessed as He continues to teach you...

A brother in the faith, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

On 5/2/2020 at 10:37 AM, Behold said:

Here is what you said.

So lets just stay with your QUOTE....ok? 

OneLight said: 

Christ did die for our sins, but we first need to repent before they are removed, otherwise, they remain. 

What you SAID, what you are TEACHING, is that THE BLOOD is not the justification, but that Repentance controls the effect.

This is not the case.

The NT says..>"all that CALL on the name of the Lord SHALL BE SAVED"

Jesus SAYS..  "if you believe in me, you HAVE eternal LIFE".

You are teaching that repenting is THE reason God saves, and God says, that FAITH is why the Blood Atonement, is applied.

FAITH IS COUNTED AS RIGHTEOUSNESS.     NOT REPENTING...

So, yeah, what you are teaching is getting old.....very very....old, and tired.

Tell me then.  Did you repent from your sinful ways when you accepted salvation through Christ Jesus, or did you just thank Him for His salvation and continue on your merry sinful ways?

14 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Tell me then.  Did you repent from your sinful ways when you accepted salvation through Christ Jesus, or did you just thank Him for His salvation and continue on your merry sinful ways?

The way to understand the word "repent" with respect to the Grace of God and the CROSS..... means = to change your mind.. as THAT is the true repentance that leads to Salvation.

Think of it like this..   Let say you are a Christ rejector.   This means you do not BELIEVE.......You are in fact, an UNBELIEVER.

To REPENT OF THIS, is to TURN from this... to change your mind, and BELIEVE....and THIS becomes FAITH, and "faith is counted  AS Righteousness".

See, we are not talking about what John The Baptist was preaching to the House of Israel before Jesus died on the Cross.  Ok?   The NT Grace of God "time of the Gentiles" understanding of "repent"... is to repent of your UNBELIEF....and TURN to FAITH IN Christ..

That's true Gospel Repentance.

Edited by Behold

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.96

13 hours ago, Behold said:

Lets look at it.  "depart from me, i never KNEW you".

May I add one more insight to this...

Jesus "knows" everyone, He personally "knit" them together in their mother's womb. Psa 139:15

What is the meaning of He "never" knew you, ...what is found throughout the Word is, ...like a husband "knows" his wife and his wife"knows" him,  ...their relationship is an "intimate" relationship, ...many who say they "know" Jesus, ...just know "about" Him, ...they don't know Him personally, ...they don't have an "intimate" relationship with Him.

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

28 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Jesus "knows" everyone, He personally "knit" them together in their mother's womb. Psa 139:15

What is the meaning of He "never" knew you, ...what is found throughout the Word is, ...like a husband "knows" his wife and his wife"knows" him,  ...their relationship is an "intimate" relationship, ...many who say they "know" Jesus, ...just know "about" Him, ...they don't know Him personally, ...they don't have an "intimate" relationship with Him.

Can you be more "known" by God and Christ, then to be in Spiritual union with them?

3 are ONE.

Thats ETERNAL.

58 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

This is quite good!

This, I will take before God, for I see much life and truth in it..

Be blessed for the posting, Not me 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

SO  MANY  ATTEMPTING  AND  WILLING  TO  TRY  AND  MAKE  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  A  LIAR  ---  WILL  NEVER  EVER  WORK

2 TIMOTHY 2:19  nevertheless the foundation of  GOD  standeth sure having this seal  THE  LORD  knoweth them that are  HIS  and let every one that nameth  the name of  CHRIST  depart from iniquity

ACTS 3:26  unto you first --GOD-- having raised up --HIS  SON  JESUS-- sent  HIM  to bless you in turning away everyone of you from his iniquities

ROAMNS 10:13  for whosoever shall call upon the name of  THE  LORD  shall be saved

1 CORINTHIANS 1:2  unto the church of  GOD  which is at Corinth --to them that are sanctified-- in  CHRIST  JESUS  called to be saints with all that in every place call upon  THE  NAME  OF  JESUS  CHRIST  OUR  LORD  both theirs and ours

JOHN 17:6  I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest  ME  out of the world thine they were and thou gavest them  ME  --- AND  THEY  HAVE  KEPT  THY  WORD ---

JOHN 17:14  I  HAVE  GIVEN  THEM  THY  WORD  AND ---THE  WORLD  HATED  THEM--- BECAUSE  THEY  ARE  NOT  OF  THE  WORLD  EVEN  AS  I  AM  NOT  OF  WORLD ---

JOHN 17:16  they are not of the world even as I am not of the world ---17:17-- sanctify them through thy truth thy word is truth  

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST