IGNORED

The Lost Promise is beginning to be found...and believed!

Gideon

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

To  JUSTIN ADAMS

JESUS clarified it when he said: John 10:35  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

We are all sons of God if we follow JESUS

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/2/2020 at 1:28 PM, Gideon said:

There has been much contention lately on this site, much of it seeming centered around the warnings given to us in His word. In the eyes of many, they have rallied around eternal security of the believer. But I want to dig deeper here, for if we fight our battles on this ground,  we miss the far more important truth. 

God is looking for His people to OBEY Him, not because He is a hard, authoritarian God but because we cannot abide in Him in relationship without it, and tge God of the universe wants a relationship with us. 

The Old Covenant made this very clear. The ten commandments were given as the standard of God. These were the things important to the heart of God, centered around this  core truth..... thous shalt love the Lord, your God, with all your heart. All your mind. All your soul. aall yoyr strength. All.

But there is  a problem. Our old fallen natures cannnot obey.

Our old fallen natures don't have to obey.  (God deals with it, as written)...

No where in the NT,  While Jesus was alive on earth with students,  or later,

did the born again one's old fallen sinful nature , the old self of called ones called  by God,  born again (circumcised hearts),  by God's Will (not by man's will, nor blood, nor man's doing, nor by man's strength or wit),  

no where did or does the "old nature" obey.   It always battles against the spirit, always,  every day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

To  JUSTIN ADAMS

JESUS clarified it when he said: John 10:35  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Yes, He was indicating He was not only a son of God (as they might claim at a stretch) but He WAS God and Lord of the Council. This is because they wanted to stone Him because He said I and the Father are One.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/2/2020 at 1:28 PM, Gideon said:

on....

"And I will put My Spirit within you and CAUSE YOU to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and DO them.

Ezekiel 36:27 

How about that for a mind-blowing promise?

-

Let me give you a real "mind blowing" promise, vs someone unfortunatley telling you that walking in "statutes",. is "mind blowing".

Here you go reader...

"Christ has redeemed us from the Curse of the STATUTES".  (The Law).

So, God is not interested in you worrying about keeping "statues", that are found in the OLD TESTAMENT.

We are in the "time of the gentiles', and that is the NEW TESTAMENT.....so lets keep our LIVES IN THERE, and not in EZEKIEL....

Instead, we are to walk in the GRACE of GOD, that has redeemed us from the "curse of the Statutes", and instead given us his GRACE .

So, if you want to find Freedom in God, you don't EVER find it in "statutes" or by keeping "statutes", as that would be Legalism.

You dont want that.....You want Freedom IN CHRIST,  and that is the Power of the Blood of Jesus, that frees you.

God does not FREE YOU so that as this Thread teaches, you can "keep the Law", (statutes) but rather He redeems you from "the curse of the Law", by giving you God's very Righteousness...>"The Gift of Righteousness".

So, you are not FREED by keeping the law, (Statutes), you are FREED by understanding who you are now "IN CHRIST".

True Christianity, True Discipleship, is not to be worried about keeping STATUTES found in the OLD TESTAMENT, but rather, True Faith and Real Christianity is found in "Loving Others" by Loving God FIRST and Foremost.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

To add one more Biblical Truth to what has been said!

Yes it is a wonderful "FUTURE" promise, TO ISRAEL!!!!

Lord bless

So we can get all the other promises of the New Covenant but that particular one is only for Israel? Look.   If that is your take, I accept it for you and will not try to persuade you otherwise. However after 13 years of seeing how true this amazing promise of God is,  I believe it may be too late for me. 

Remember, even the dogs of the gentiles get to eat the scraps of food meant for the Jews  that fall off the table, amen?  And God was pleased with the audacity  of her faith. ?

blessings to you, 

Gideon

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Dear JUSTIN, 

Lu 10:18  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Satan fell from Heaven  to  what ?

Satan is called the Prince of the Power of the Air.     

Eph 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked  according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:

So, Satan was cast down to the Air.

But soon Satan will be cast down to the  Earth and will no longer have Access to the Heavens = Sky and God where he complains about us.

When Michael casts him down to the Earth , then he has a Short Time to  take over Jerusalem and Persecute the Jews.

Re 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world:

he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

12 ¶  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he hath but a short time.

When Satan is Cast Down, then the Church goes up in the Rapture to Occupy the Heavens AT MID TRIBULATION.

Re 12:10  And I heard a loud voice (ARCHANGEL) saying in heaven, Now is come Salvation, and Strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the Power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel,

and with the Trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: RAPTURE

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

31 minutes ago, Gideon said:
  2 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

To add one more Biblical Truth to what has been said!

Yes it is a wonderful "FUTURE" promise, TO ISRAEL!!!!

Lord bless

32 minutes ago, Gideon said:

So we can get all the other promises of the New Covenant but that particular one is only for Israel? Look.   If that is your take, I accept it for you and will not try to persuade you otherwise. However after 13 years of seeing how true this amazing promise of God is,  I believe it may be too late for me. 

Remember, even the dogs of the gentiles get to eat the scraps of food meant for the Jews  that fall off the table, amen?  And God was pleased with the audacity  of her faith. ?

blessings to you, 

Gideon

Hi Gideon, I think ISRAEL means ALL who love  and are in Christ Jesus, both Jew and Gentile, they are ISRAEL.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

10 minutes ago, Gideon said:

blessings to you, 

Gideon

Brother, why try and twist what I'm saying in my post, ...please just read what I said and don't try to add anything to it...

The New Covenant given in the verses Marilyn C quoted "were" given to Israel 600 years "before" the beginning of the Church Age, the Dispensation of GRACE, that started on the Day of Pentecost as "Recorded" by the Holy Spirit in the Book of Acts, ...is that not true?

The New Covenant that the Holy Spirit "promised" to Israel at a future date in the Book of Ezekiel, ...He reiterated it and "promised" it to the Church approximately 650 years later, ...is that not true?

So the New Covenant "promise" to Israel is still a future "promised" event...

While the New Covenant "promise" for the Church was "accomplished" approximately 2,000 years ago, ...I have received it and ALL of God's Blood Bought, born again children have received the "promise", ...I really don't understand if/since the "promised" prophecy has been fulfilled, ...for His Church ...how it can be lost? 

However, ...I CAN understand some not "receiving" the "promise" of God's Grace, by rejecting His Salvation in His Son's "finished" work on the Cross...

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Eph 2:8-9

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

It is never just about haSatan, the deceiver, the nacash, the serpent, the shining one etc.

He was sent to crawl on the erets (earth) in Gen 3 and the implication is he is now lord of the underworld - sheol and the denizens of the deep. It is a cosmic supernatural thing that has no geography as we know it. haSatan is the lord of the dead since he was the one that brought mortality to Adam and therefore the human race. 

There are many other powerful 'princes' or ex-sons of God that have been indicted. Their domain is/was over the nations. When the final battle ensues, all the disgraced heavenly host will fight against the Good Sons of God and ten thousand times ten thousand will fight in the realms that encompass both heaven and earth. COSMIC GEOGRAPHY. It will be HUGE, devastating and very scary. The kingdom of the dead OWNS everyone that is not saved. Their future is in the hands of believers that endeavor to use the gifts God's Spirit has given. Yeshua has already conquered death and the Lord is about redeeming as many souls as possible so their future will be LIFE and not DEATH.

haSatan was cast down at the Cross and Resurrection. At the Resurrection, all the disobedient host had their authority rescinded. That was when many people came out of their graves and probably went with Yeshua when He ascended. It is FINISHED said the Lord. He has accomplished it. Done deal. 

Now we await the conclusion and the grand finale.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

21 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Hi Gideon, I think ISRAEL means ALL who love  and are in Christ Jesus, both Jew and Gentile, they are ISRAEL.

I agree! Thank you.

Gids

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1