IGNORED

The Lost Promise is beginning to be found...and believed!

Gideon

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

The Power to overcome,  to walk in the Light as Jesus is the Light, is to understand how to "walk in the Spirit".

This is not discovered by discussions about statutes, or endless spiritually dead diatribes about striving to live holy thru works.

Its also not discovered by being told that you are dead wood who is asleep in the light, or by being told that the problem is that the body of Christ needs to be "shaken" a lot harder.

So, if you are want to learn how to live a solid holy perfect lifestyle, that is not related to confessing sin, or repenting of sin, then you have to understand how to "Walk in the Spirit".....what this actually means.

Doing this, "walking in the Spirit" has nothing to do with "presenting your body a living sacrifice"  "be ye holy as I AM holy", regarding you trying to do that, as many of you are trying to do all your Christian LIFE, and that is why you fail.

Many of you You are failing to live holy,  because you have no right understanding of how to do it.

Its like this.... Right believing produces right LIVING.  When you believe WRONG then you will live wrong, with no power to actually stop.

Listen.  Things with God, the way that God works and manifests, is not how WE SEE it.

It is God who told you that His ways are higher then yours as the heavens are higher then the earth.

For example the WORLD honors the one with the most money and the one who can show off the loudest.

While God honors the meek and quiet spirit and the heart that is the truest.

The world says...... "Push your way to the FRONT of the LINE".

God says...."the meek shall inherit the earth"...... God says, "the last shall be first".

So, understanding Scripture is a mystery that is veiled until you do this.... Hebrews 13:9

And many of you, have never ever heard this scripture preached or taught till i showed up, and you've never applied it to yourself, and that is why you are not able to understand how to "walk in the Spirit".

Walking in the Spirit has nothing to do with Spiritual Gifts, or trying to do works or keeping statutes. 

Study and meditate that verse until you do that verse, until you become that verse, until you FAITH becomes that verse... and once you do, you won't ever be led astray again by anyone anywhere at anytime,  who is preaching their false gospel of works.

blessings, 

<B><

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Behold said:

-

Let me give you a read "mind blowing" promise, vs someone unfortunatley telling you that walking in "statutes",. is "mind blowing".

Here you go reader...

"Christ has redeemed us from the Curse of the STATUTES".  (The Law).

So, God is not interested in you worrying about keeping "statues", that are found in the OLD TESTAMENT.

We are in the "time of the gentiles', and that is the NEW TESTAMENT.....so lets keep our LIVES IN THERE, and not in EZEKIEL....

Instead, we are to walk in the GRACE of GOD, that has redeemed us from the "curse of the Statutes", and instead given us his GRACE .

So, if you want to find Freedom in God, you don't EVER find it in "statutes" or by keeping "statutes", as that would be Legalism.

You dont want that.....You want Freedom IN CHRIST,  and that is the Power of the Blood of Jesus, that frees you.

God does not FREE YOU so that as this Thread teaches, you can "keep the Law", (statutes) but rather He redeems you from "the curse of the Law", by giving you God's very Righteousness...>"The Gift of Righteousness".

So, you are not FREED by keeping the law, (Statutes), you are FREED by understanding who you are now "IN CHRIST".

True Christianity, True Discipleship, is not to be worried about keeping STATUTES found in the OLD TESTAMENT, but rather, True Faith and Real Christianity is found in "Loving Others" by Loving God FIRST and Foremost.

The only problem with your take on things is that this was stated clearly as a promise of the New Covenant, even though we find it in the old testament. If some want to cast away the promise of an obedient heart over the interpretation of a single word, I cannot stop them. But why?? Why would one not want such a relationship where God keeps us from falling and actually delivers us from evil?  

This promise from God is not taken out of context. It is exactly the same thing we are told God wants to do for us in the NewTestament, where, through faith, He works in us, as the master potter, both to will..... want to.... AND to do..... perform it..... of His good pleasure. 

Brother, in these last days, sheep  are starving, struggling with sins that rule over them, and the modern church has simply told them it is all good, because we have grace, so don't sweat it! 

Yet still, sexual lusts, alcohol, addictive habits, worldliness, fear, loneliness, and anger hold sway over God's people. They are told forgiveness is the full extent of what God's grace  offers them until heaven. But  practically, what have they  been given by our modern take on Christianity to fight off th attacks of the enemy? A nice pat on the back and an assurance God forgives them..... but with a clear understanding not to actually expect God to set them free from the behavior they detest.

Thus, they are offered a half-grace that forgives but has no power to truly deliver them from the clutches of evil.  Sadly, this grace does not  teach them HOW to deny the attacks of the devil, or HOW to live soberly, righteously and justly in this present age, and now is when we need the help!

In these last days, we are being shown by our God the weapons of our warfare, and how to use them to fight.... and WIN! Instead of His children being forgiven but overcome, we are going to see even the weakest of saints have their feet planted on the highway of holiness, and shown that God is an ever present help in time of need. That is NOW! ? 

What good is it to be delivered from the power of  darkness if, when darkness approaches and we are tempted to yield to sin, we fall to  it.... again?  My dear brother, how in the world can any count it all joy when they fall into diverse temptations when they know another butt-kicking is coming? 

What good is it to have a God who makes a way of escape every single tome we are tempted, if disobedience from our fallen nature still lives inside us, and always seems to cause us to not take our God-provided escape? 

What good are shields of faith that God promises will quench the fiery arrows of the enemy, if saints are not taught that they can actually raise their shields, stand on the promises of God as new creatures, and see them will actually work? 

Despite the objections of some, nevertheless God is awakening and will continue to awaken His people as to who they are in Christ and what their birthright as children of God  truly is. And brother, the promise of God indwelling His own, causing them to obey Him by taking their old carnal natures out of the equation, THAT is a HUGE one.  

In the coning days, His saints will no longer walk healed only slightly, for this brings our God no glory nor pleasure. Ahhh, but get a defeated saint to be transformed by the indwelling Spirit of God  to stand fast in the faith, counting it all joy when he is tempted, resisting the devil and seeing his enemy FLEE from him?  That is infectious Christianity, and just as it did in the early church, it will spread like wildfire to any who hunger and thirst to be transformed in overcomers, as they walk in victory over the world, the flesh and the devil. 

The final harvest is approaching, and we are being reminded that we  in a war for the souls of men.  We all have a choice. We can fight, and teach others to do so,  or we can rest content without godliness, without manifested victory. It is our choice. 

Darkness approaches. We NEED obedient hearts. They are no longer optional. Will we dig in our heels and refuse or will we bend our knees and yield ourselves to our God to make us truy obedient servants? 

Let us not rest content with being told it is all fine in the Heavenly realm, while here on earth. we  are being pummeled  with defeat every time temptation strikes. God has more for us.

In Ezekiel 36 after God gives us this amazing promise, the promise of obedient hearts, He says this:

"I shall yet for this be inquired of by the House of Israel to do it for them. I shall increase them with men like a flock."

Ezekiel 36:37 

Will we ask Him to do it for us? Oh, I pray so.

blessings, Behold

Gideon

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

24 minutes ago, Gideon said:

The only problem with your take on things is that this was stated clearly as a promise of the New Covenant, even though we find it in the old testament. If some want to cast away the promise of an obedient heart over the interpretation of a single word, I cannot stop them. 

Brother, in these last days, sheep  are starving, struggling with sins that rule over them, and the modern church has simply told them it is all good, because we have grace, so don't sweat it! 

Im not the modern church.

Im a "last of their kind", who preach Grace thru faith without works, to be accepted by God as His only Begotten Way

And then i dont spit on that later by trying to prove that that isn't quite enough and i need to worry about keeping "statutes".   

I don't teach the gospel of works.   Read my 4 yrs of Thread's here, and you'll see that it never happens and it never will.

I will never try to reduce the Blood of Jesus, to Legalism, as found in your "Modern Church".

See, and understand.....Im not the one Threading my concern regarding believers keeping Old Testament, "Statutes", as that is what is found in Your Thread.   It'll never be found in mine.

Not ever.

See, i dont just talk about Grace and then teach about works..

I teach Holiness, holy living, and walking in Love, that is a product of the Power of the Blood of Jesus.

Walking in love is not defined by being tolerant of any religious theology that tries to reject Grace and teach the gospel of works in its place.

A lot of spiritually darkened believers believe that if you are blindly tolerant, then this proves you have the fruit of Love.

However, this type thinking only proves that carnality often parades around as their wisdom.

I dont do that.  And as i said, i dont preach the gospel of works, as  Jesus rejects it, and Paul hated it.    Galatians 1:8

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

The Bible speaks of the “Old Nature” That constantly does battle with the “New Nature.” Because Of this we are unable to do as “ we would like to do.” This battle will continue until we “ See Him as He is.” John declares if we “say we have no sin, we call God a Liar”........

There is NO Biblical Promise That I am aware of that guarantees a life of “ Sinless Perfection” while we continue in these bodies of Flesh.We’ll know “Perfection” when we arrive “ Over There.” Zola Levitt wrote about this error in a book I had of His.If I can find it, I will have more to add.....

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The Bible speaks of the “Old Nature” That constantly does battle with the “New Nature.” Because Of this we are unable to do as “ we would like to do.” This battle will continue until we “ See Him as He is.” John declares if we “say we have no sin, we call God a Liar”........

There is NO Biblical Promise That I am aware of that guarantees a life of “ Sinless Perfection” while we continue in these bodies of Flesh.We’ll know “Perfection” when we arrive “ Over There.” Zola Levitt wrote about this error in a book I had of His.If I can find it, I will have more to add.....

Blessings BB

I agree with you although there are tons of Scripture to say we ARE sinless perfect etc,..etc....I won't even quote them all because there are so many in both the OT & NT and surely you know them,lol    But I do think we are on the same page,it is our spirit that has been made into sinless perfection and having been counted the Righteousness of God in Christ (by Holy Spirit & in spirit)no sin will be imputed from there on(having  been Born Again)    PRAISE JESUS

Ah but that flesh(lol) .....so thats what you are saying,right? You don't really have to reply...its a given,lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Well Said! 1

12 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings BB

I agree with you although there are tons of Scripture to say we ARE sinless perfect etc,..etc....I won't even quote them all because there are so many in both the OT & NT and surely you know them,lol    But I do think we are on the same page,it is our spirit that has been made into sinless perfection and having been counted the Righteousness of God in Christ (by Holy Spirit & in spirit)no sin will be imputed from there on(having  been Born Again)    PRAISE JESUS

Ah but that flesh(lol) .....so thats what you are saying,right? You don't really have to reply...its a given,lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I understand where you are coming from, but technically speaking , which is not a big deal at all, The Bible never said that Abraham was a Righteous Man because of his Faith......God took  his Faith and COUNTED it as Righteousness.I think reality shows that we humans are born sinners and die sinners, by our thoughts and actions .Fortunately for us, by our Faith in Jesus Christ, we are Justified and God Remembers our sins no more.If we had no sins, there would be no sins for God to forget.Regardless, sin is not the issue when it comes to Salvation......Jesus Put  that  matter to Rest forever by His Shed Blood....Jesus did everything necessary for our Salvation......if we “ cash in” by Resting in The Gospel Of Grace .....we are good to go......God bless...   

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

15 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I understand where you are coming from, but technically speaking , which is not a big deal at all, The Bible never said that Abraham was a Righteous Man because of his Faith......God took  his Faith and COUNTED it as Righteousness.

?   I didn't mention Abraham  being  righteous......I did say WE are the Righteousness of God in CHRIST

Perhaps because I did mention OT you may have assumed I was considering Abraham as "righteous" when actually I was thinking of "perfect"....So now you may know where I was coming from,guess I should have quoted in the first place-lol

Genesis 17:1 – “And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.”

With love-in Christ,Kwik

47 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

?   I didn't mention Abraham  being  righteous......I did say WE are the Righteousness of God in CHRIST

Perhaps because I did mention OT you may have assumed I was considering Abraham as "righteous" when actually I was thinking of "perfect"....So now you may know where I was coming from,guess I should have quoted in the first place-lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I just kinda picked Abraham out of the air as an example of a man that was far from perfect but was “ credited” with being Righteous because of his Faith in a Promise Of God......just like us. Abraham was far from “ perfect” in his life.......he disobeyed God  When he took Lot with him when he left Ur.........he was an Adulterer with Hagar in his period of Unbelief .....he later lied about his wife in Egypt.....he was never “ perfect “ in his flesh......but he “ Believed God” and that was good enough . Same thing works for us.It ain’t how we Behave That Saves is.......it’s what we Believe.....God Bless....

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

This could make for a good Thread dear folks...I believe that much of the battle, when you talk along the lines of the last few posts, is in the mind. That is where the birds of the air try to land and take up residence and can be troublesome.

As always, the victory is found by believing what God has done in Christ for us—the New Creation. And as always, we are able to experience Him via faith. Believing. In a nutshell—we look to Him and the birds fly away or barely ever get to land in the branches. Remember that upended tree in ‘Salvation is Relocation’?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Behold said:

Im not the modern church.

Im a "last of their kind", who preach Grace thru faith without works, to be accepted by God as His only Begotten Way

And then i dont spit on that later by trying to prove that that isn't quite enough and i need to worry about keeping "statutes".   

I don't teach the gospel of works.   Read my 4 yrs of Thread's here, and you'll see that it never happens and it never will.

I will never try to reduce the Blood of Jesus, to Legalism, as found in your "Modern Church".

See, and understand.....Im not the one Threading my concern regarding believers keeping Old Testament, "Statutes", as that is what is found in Your Thread.   It'll never be found in mine.

Not ever.

See, i dont just talk about Grace and then teach about works..

I teach Holiness, holy living, and walking in Love, that is a product of the Power of the Blood of Jesus.

Walking in love is not defined by being tolerant of any religious theology that tries to reject Grace and teach the gospel of works in its place.

A lot of spiritually darkened believers believe that if you are blindly tolerant, then this proves you have the fruit of Love.

However, this type thinking only proves that carnality often parades around as their wisdom.

I dont do that.  And as i said, i dont preach the gospel of works, as  Jesus rejects it, and Paul hated it.    Galatians 1:8

You love to keep insinuating that what I share is a gospel of works, for it fits well with your narrative. please do me a favor. Search my posts. Any of them. All of them. Show me any place where I said we must work to be saved or stay saved. 

I have stated it clearly, though it is clear that you want to twist it into something ugly, that if we are walking as we should, with our armor on, wielding our sword, the Word of God, and with our shields of faith held high, they will quench all the fiery arrows of the enemy, and as a result, God's character will come forth in the form of fruit and godly actions.... works. 

I want to ask you a question I would like a clear answer on. Do you think James and Paul were in conflict, or were they in agreement? What do you think James meant when he stated that fsith without works is dead? 

If you say they disagreed, then we have two apostles openly in conflict as to truth snd we will sll be forced to  choose who we are of, Paul or James. And by Paul's own words, that tells us we are still carnal.

Twisting the words of others to make yourself right is a sin, brother.

Have I stated we are to obey the Word when it tells us to give all diligence, to give the more earnest heed, to present our bodies as living sactifices? Absolutely,  but if you are trying to make these 'works' to try to straw  man me to death, lol, it will fail. 

We NEED obedient hearts, and God has promised to supply them, where both spiritual fruits and godly actions.....works..... flow of us. Why in the world any would want to disagree, sow seeds of conflict by twisting words of others, and see God's people left struggling to keep their heads above water is unfathomable to me.

blessings, 

Gids

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1