IGNORED

The Lost Promise is beginning to be found...and believed!

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I wonder if we truly see and understand. So anyone of the world has to sin, has not choice? No.. Christ didn't tell a Christian go and sin no more. Christ said you being evil know how to give good gifts to your Children. So with a father that is not of God could do good..hmm.  If were talking about believers they ARE free indeed its done. It seems were bouncing back and forth here. Every time a believer falls.. what they left the family and are now part of evil family? You can only serve one master. Is that really what happens? Its that easy? Is that what God is looking at focusing on, how our flesh is doing? Every time I look at the flesh and how bad I am doing.. He reminds me just what He sees. And it always goes in line with what is written. 

Is this what we want to world to see how we don't sin? There are none believers out there that don't sin vs those lost stuck  in sin. Are we looking at this as if its just me thats sinning? Or is it no longer me thats sinning but sin that is in me? That's the old man and that old man has not been changed is still worldly.  So just what is this NEW MAN which  after God IS already created in righteousness and true holiness. Is created in.. already done. Its Christ never us.

I also wonder if some believe that when Christ was here.. He talked to them as if He died and rose already? As if He was talking to Christians. Because HE rose AMEN there is no condemnation to them in Christ Jesus. Yet some treat that with "ONLY if your walking in the spirit". Yet John 3 17 God didn't send His son into the world to condemn it but to save it through Him. Now.. the holy Spirit convicts the world of what sin? :)

I am righteous and holy in the Fathers sight right now. :D so I can some how take that away by something I do in the flesh? Is that how easy it works? :) This IS where the meat is. The more He shows me this oh the MORE I want to be like Him and please Him.

We can't get stuck on our personal view as if that is the real truth. ALL these parts come together to make ONE body. We tend to only see our view as the truth :)

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I believe there is a big difference between the Believer and the “ unbeliever that is trying to be good”. All the Unregenerate man can do is   “ turn over a new leaf”— he never gets to the root of his problem , which is Unbelief.He can clean up “ the outside of the cup”, but NEVER the “ inside of the cup” That is the basic difference .I can look bad on the outside but because I am a Man Of Faith , I have a New Heart— That is what the Carnal Man lacks.The Religionists May not see ANY change occurring with me.Regardless, God declares that I am a New Creation in Christ Jesus .The Carnal man can change. He can become more “ Moral”......Hell will be chock - full of Moral men......It ain’t what God  is looking for .

Jesus described the Holy Spirit as our “ Helper”....... The unsaved man lacks that- I HAVE it. I have not changed myself like that guy —- I have been TRANSFORMED. Transformed and BEING Transformed by God and His Spirit into the Image Of His Son. The changed man has to constantly work and struggle to maintain his change.The more I try to “ work” at my Transformation ( something only God can do ), the worse the results are.When I Rest from “trying”to be good  and start “ Trusting” God to do what He Promised to do “ IN” me......the results are always better....

special note.....I have to keep these posts kinda short.....if I keep losing my internet connection and everything that I type.....I prefer to waste 15 minutes over 60.....I am sure I am “preaching to the choir” on much of this.....please forgive me for that......I always try to keep Newbies in mind....If you want me to discuss other things than what I addressed, please let me know.....if you can narrow things way down, it would help me.....I am having internet trouble .....thanks, my Friend and Brother.....

Yes, i agree.

Here is something that is interesting to me..  

Religion says....>"i will make myself BETTER by myself"

Christianity says...."God has made me Righteous, by the Blood of Jesus".

A Legalist says.....>"Jesus saves...sure, but now i am to keep myself saved. = Jesus started it, and i must finish it".

Paul says...If you teach that you are to keep yourself saved and think this.., then you are "fallen from Grace" and are Galatians 1:8

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

Tsk, tsk, Behold......you poor mislead soul.....Everything you say is true— but ya gotta REPENT! You need to pay a visit to “ The Narrow Way” to get straightened out ............NOT!!!! We have spies from there here at Worthy that can fill you in with the details....

Just as Paul had spies from Jerusalem come  into his churches to “ spy on their freedom”, we have spies from Narrow Way coming in here also to spy on OUR Freedom.....such class ! God don’t like it......

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

On 5/5/2020 at 9:38 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Pfftt.....I do well to capitalize a letter or even hit  the “ submit” button properly......I am the King of Computer Dotards......don’t think for a second that you compete with me.....lol....

At no time did I authorize you to use my personal picture as your Avatar......please cease and desist before  am forced to proceed  with legal action......btw.... I have a great picture but I am too dumb to get it here.....I have  freely admitted that I am a computer dotard......this is more proof....

Good Morning......these are the first posts I saw today & what a good laugh-thanks for the chuckles! Also,good to know I'm not the only "computer dotard"....you can have first place,its all yours.I;m really glad to know I might not be the very worst:36:

• Thanks 1