• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, JTC said:

It seems to me that most of us have just about had it with the isolation and lock down. What's more we're hearing everything from this is a super deadly virus to it's an outright hoax. Some people are so scared they won't bring groceries into the house for 3 days and then only after spraying everything with a disinfectant. Other people will only put a mask on if a store requires it. We really don't know what the truth is. And now, to make matters more confusing, they're saying there's a new type of illness this virus causes that only effects children, so far. More fear. We can't keep living in lock down, this isn't living. So let's say most of us go back to some semblance of a normal life. If we do I think by the end of August we'll find out just how deadly this virus is. If its anything like most viruses many people will have a natural immunity. The ones who don't will die. I know that's harsh but that's how the world has always been.

Well be encouraged JTC .   i been living free through the whole thing .   not a worry one  .   GOD IS IN CONTROL .     i want us to say this over and over and over again  till in sinks in so deep 

WE know it heart mind body and soul .  

Do you understand the wonderful freedom in this .    sure i wash my hands and such .    But i have total peace and a flood of peace hit me this morning when the LORD reminded me of something .

Something concerning not just the virus but their so called hype ,  i mean hope their vaccine .     

The words that brought peace to me , were reminders that were stirred into my soul .     Frienduff ,   take not this vaccine nor fear this virus ,   GOD is in control .  not a sparrow dies without HIS being in control of it .

NO man lives without GOD allowing it and no man dies without GOD allowing it .  GOD IS IN CONTROL .   and it will be a ice cold day in a very hot place before i take their vaccine shot as well .

Because another reminder came to me . 

DID GOD ever tell them jews to go and try and inject a weakend part of any virus or plague in thier temple to escape death .   I TROW NOT . 

MY TRUST IS IN GOD .   I Dont need to put on dead virus in me with hopes of being saved .  GOD HAS ME .     GOD is in control .    AND not even a sparrow falls without HIM .     I GOT A WAVE of total peace 

this morning just being reminded of that .     

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, Cornelius10 said:

Corona is no different then any other Flu.

All the Hype is Political.

According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 can have a wide range of symptoms — ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.

People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

• Cough
  • Muscle pain
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Sore throat
  • Fever
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Chills

This list is not all inclusive. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.

The danger of this virus is that they have found people can be asymptomatic for up to 28 days and be a carrier.  That is what the masks are for--to keep them from spreading it.  The first thing they are doing now beside requiring masks is to take our temperature before we enter a building.  This is doctors and optometrists.  Groceries and restaurants are take out.  This is being very wise.  My MD says it will probably come back this fall with a vengeance like influenza does.  It probably will mutate like the common cold or flu, making it hard to create vaccinations..  Those that create some immunity can't trust that because of mutations.  It is still pretty much an unknown.  With aides, I heard a speaker in in 1985 who had done research on aides virus in horses for 20 years before it appeared in humans..  He tried to tell the govt. what he had discovered about the nature of it and how they would be able to stop it.  These are the very things that have controlled it now.   It takes many years to learn the nature of a virus and how to control it, let alone to make an effective vaccine.

On Mothers Day extended family were giving me hugs.  I wanted to yell, if you really love me you would move away from me.  Much fewer people die from this in the 15 to 50 age group than in people over 70 with severe lung disease, heart disease, asthma, diabetes, etc.  True love does not endanger these people but protects them. I have 4 of those symptoms plus muscle ache from fibromyalgia.  The only things I don't have is fever.

• Group:  Mars Hill

President elect frienduff , SAYS OPEN this economy up .    either we bite the bullet now ,   or they will just keep repeating this matter over and over again , till there is NO ECONMY LEFT .

I say bit the bullet now ,  lest a black horse rides .   cause the economy cannot survive on this path .  When it rises up in numbers again , and it will when states are released 

they will do the dumb thing and shut it down again .    Which will only be worse .  Who wants to vote me in .   i am kidding of course ,  well about being voted in anyway .

All they need to do is keep the older community , nursing homes and such , SEALED UP .   for thier sake .  OPEN UP the rest .   do it , lest an even worse problem arises .

AND worse thier SOLUTION does come .  its gonna be one solution ,  I WONT BE HEEDING .  and i pray no other does either .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, Cornelius10 said:

Many people are suffering like this, but so do many people suffer and die from the flu every year.

I just looked this up 2019-2020 flu deaths from Oct 1-April 4  24,000 – 62,000 deaths 

U.S Covid-19 deaths as of today as I type this is  86,541 and the number is growing. 

This is killing way more then the flu. And there is no vaccine unlike the flu and no treatment. 

I think next week they might add gas to that list .       yes if you have gas you got covid .   man they are using this for an agenda folks .  OH i know covid is real .   no doubt .

But they are gonna milk the covid cows teets dry of all its milk onthis one .  THEY WILL have THEIR VON WERLD ORDAH and they will put fear into the souls of men 

and yet OFFER a solution , which i pray not a one heeds it .   

we can easily go cashless due to corona and if yall dont beleive me , come to my town .  already four places refuse cash . AND they aint even being ordered to refuse it , they just scared .

HOW easy will it be for them to stand up and tell amercia , cash is dirty ,  its time to just get rid of it .     think it cant happen .  OH  but it can . 

and worse they can convince everyone take a shot or else you no workey ,  and other things they can do .    THEY GONNA MILK THE TEETS plumb off this covid cow and through fear , we gonna let them and embrace it .  ]

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

President elect frienduff , SAYS OPEN this economy up .    either we bite the bullet now ,   or they will just keep repeating this matter over and over again , till there is NO ECONMY LEFT .

I say bit the bullet now ,  lest a black horse rides .   cause the economy cannot survive on this path .  When it rises up in numbers again , and it will when states are released 

they will do the dumb thing and shut it down again .    Which will only be worse .  Who wants to vote me in .   i am kidding of course ,  well about being voted in anyway .

All they need to do is keep the older community , nursing homes and such , SEALED UP .   for thier sake .  OPEN UP the rest .   do it , lest an even worse problem arises .

AND worse thier SOLUTION does come .  its gonna be one solution ,  I WONT BE HEEDING .  and i pray no other does either .   

I'm not voting for you. Cause  You clearly do not know what you are talking about. Because Covid-19 has taken many lives of people under 65.  Also you seem to care more about the economy then human life.  

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I'm not voting for you. Cause  You clearly do not know what you are talking about. Because Covid-19 has taken many lives of people under 65.  Also you seem to care more about the economy then human life.  

No .   i just dont buy the direction they are headed us into .     its not good .    Whether or not even this economy and the whole world tanks ,   STILL i got my peace .   ITS CHRIST .    he feeds sparrows he will me too .

I am just trying to tell us ,  they are doing an agenda with this .    Covid is real and i know one who had it .    It was the son of a cleaning lady who works for a doctor who i work for . 

Her son got it .     He was thirty five and in good health .  HE IS NOW DEAD .   so i know it can kill .      NO doubt about it .    But through fear they gonna destroy and cause much more damage . 

9 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Lady kay ,  you know you would vote for me .  stop faking like you would not .     You love ol frienduff .   but let me put your mind at ease .   I had rather drink turpetine and chase it with a match than run for politics . 

19 minutes ago, Cornelius10 said:

We have to ride this out until the election.

I think we gonna have to ride it out much longer than that .   it dont  matter who gets elected , they will both be for tracking , tracing and the agenda .   i mean who you think is helping run it now .  EVEN TRUMP IS . 

HE himself is behind it , just as are many other liberal leaders too .    the agenda has infected MANY .        many .    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Our liberal governor is starting to allow some businesses to open up.  Meanwhile you should see the wild hair cuts my family are giving to each other.  lol.  They are going back to butches because they made so many  gouges and divots..  They still dare to complain about the ones I gave them when they were kids.  They also fired me and won't let me touch their kids. lol .   I can't even get my dogs hair cuts.  Maybe the governor needs a haircut as well.  By the way, I still can't buy toilet paper!  My family is traveling 150 miles to buy toilet paper!