• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

8 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I have two masks.  Got them on Amazon.. Cute, have dogs on them.  I don't go out if I don't have to and Im only out only a short time.  I do what they are asking me.  I don't try and make it anymore difficult that it already is.  I believe wearing a mask of any kind will help.

So get over it, follow the rules and move on. Stop trying to analyze everything and just enjoy the gift of this life God has given us.

Because He Lives

RustyAngeL

Is it rated as equal to a n95?  if not you are wearing it for show and not protecting anyone.

I guess it’s good you can afford a mask, with the massive unemployment a lot of people can only afford food and rent rather than buying a luxury item like a mask. and the poor are even more poorer today they certainly can’t afford mask.

the government dropped the ball, everyone who got a stimulus check should of gotten a box of n95 mask also. better yet even if someone didn’t get a check n95 mask should be free to all

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, leah777 said:

I do not fear dying. I wear a mask and gloves if needed to protect others. It is not love to risk the lives of others knowingly. The virus lives on objects and in people. I can easily pass the virus on with my breath and hands.

Why risk the lives of others? How can such behaviour be Christian?

Likewise I obey safety rules in general, like driving rules. Primarily to protect the safety of others.

On if the most important commandments is to love our neighbors. Everyone is neighbors. Protecting them is love in action.

Precious, ...please, ...you and many others have missed the point I'm trying to make...

There is so much factual proof that this pandemic is a hoax, ...planned in advance for many years...

Please look at it from a Biblical stand point, ...the Word tells us there will be a man arise and he will control the world, ...Jesus and the Holy Spirit both call him the anti-christ, ...what we are watching before our very eyes is the world being "prepared" for him.

There "is" a One World Government "now" in place, ...created by the United Nations and the World Health Organization and they have "manipulated" the world into having to "wear" masks, ...now they are saying all of the world will need to be "vaccinated" which will include a tiny chip that when scanned will tell the scanners your vital signs, ...that is, do you have the virus "without" out the symptoms showing,...that will "infect" others, ...that they are predicting "will" come in a "second" wave.

Please, ...think about it, ..who told you you had to wear a mask, ...your government, ...and every "other" government on the planet, ........well, ...who told them, ...can you see the United Nations and the World Health Organization are "now" governing the whole world.

What I'm trying to say to those who live in Europe, especially those in England,  ...you have a much greater "worry" than the virus, ...right now you might have "Brexit", ...but the Bible tells us England was/is a part of the Roman Empire. Dan 7:7-8

Leah, ...I've been saying, ...since the beginning, ...God has promised His children this virus won't "touch" them, ...in fact it won't even come "near" to them, ...please, ....prayfully read what our Heavenly Father has promised us, ...don't be afraid, ...ask Him if it's true for you:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.  Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;  Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.  Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.  They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.  Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.   

Because He hath set His love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.  He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.  Psa 91:1-15

Do you see that dear one, ...what our Father has said to "you" and me, ...and to all of His children that have "set" our love on Him, ...the word "set" means to "cling" to, ...to "attach" to, ...have a "desire" for, ...to "long" for, ...everyone wants to be, ...is searching for, ...someone to love them "unconditionally," ...what Father is saying to "you" and me is, ...since the "burning" desire of our hearts is to "find" someone "to" Love us, ...we "set" our love on the One "who" Loves us the most, ...and after we "set" our Love on Him, ...our Father, ...God Almighty, ...reassures us in the last verses of His Promise what "He" will do for us!

Dear sister, since the virus can't touch us, or even come near to us, ...think about it, ...how can we "infect" others if we don't have the virus?

What we need to be doing during this scare "tactic" is to not be worried about the "physical" condition of "others", ...but rather their "spiritual" condition, ...now is the perfect time to be "infecting" the others with the Gospel and explaining to them the "blessed hope" we have, ...Psalms 91 makes a good tract that we can print out at home and hand out explaining our belief, faith and hope.  

And YES, there have been some of Father's children that "have" died from the virus, ...but just wait until we are with them in Heaven at the Bema Seat of Christ and we will see Father used their death to bring many into the Kingdom and will be Glorified, ...by and through their deaths,

...the young Chinese doctor, our brother, ...Father didn't force him to go to work, ...he made a conscience, rational decision in/out of Love to "help" others, ...just think of how many of his patients heard about Christ for the first time from him at their bedside as they were dying, ...given the same opportunity I would do the same as he did, ...for the Love of Christ constrains me. 2 Cor 5:14

Like I've said before, ...it's so simple, since we believe Father's promise to us in John 3:16, ...then why not Psalms 91?

Lord bless and keep you

• Oy Vey! 1

16 hours ago, LadyKay said:

It is so we limit the ability to pass the virus on to others! It is more about protecting others then yourself! Haven't we been over this? 

Dear one, ...I thought you said you were through responding to me?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

9 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Precious, ...please, ...you and many others have missed the point I'm trying to make...

There is so much factual proof that this pandemic is a hoax, ...planned in advance for many years...

Please look at it from a Biblical stand point, ...the Word tells us there will be a man arise and he will control the world, ...Jesus and the Holy Spirit both call him the anti-christ, ...what we are watching before our very eyes is the world being "prepared" for him.

There "is" a One World Government "now" in place, ...created by the United Nations and the World Health Organization and they have "manipulated" the world into having to "wear" masks, ...now they are saying all of the world will need to be "vaccinated" which will include a tiny chip that when scanned will tell the scanners your vital signs, ...that is, do you have the virus "without" out the symptoms showing,...that will "infect" others, ...that they are predicting "will" come in a "second" wave.

Please, ...think about it, ..who told you you had to wear a mask, ...your government, ...and every "other" government on the planet, ........well, ...who told them, ...can you see the United Nations and the World Health Organization are "now" governing the whole world.

What I'm trying to say to those who live in Europe, especially those in England,  ...you have a much greater "worry" than the virus, ...right now you might have "Brexit", ...but the Bible tells us England was/is a part of the Roman Empire. Dan 7:7-8

Leah, ...I've been saying, ...since the beginning, ...God has promised His children this virus won't "touch" them, ...in fact it won't even come "near" to them, ...please, ....prayfully read what our Heavenly Father has promised us, ...don't be afraid, ...ask Him if it's true for you:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.  Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;  Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.  Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.  They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.  Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.   

Because He hath set His love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.  He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.  Psa 91:1-15

Do you see that dear one, ...what our Father has said to "you" and me, ...and to all of His children that have "set" our love on Him, ...the word "set" means to "cling" to, ...to "attach" to, ...have a "desire" for, ...to "long" for, ...everyone wants to be, ...is searching for, ...someone to love them "unconditionally," ...what Father is saying to "you" and me is, ...since the "burning" desire of our hearts is to "find" someone "to" Love us, ...we "set" our love on the One "who" Loves us the most, ...and after we "set" our Love on Him, ...our Father, ...God Almighty, ...reassures us in the last verses of His Promise what "He" will do for us!

Dear sister, since the virus can't touch us, or even come near to us, ...think about it, ...how can we "infect" others if we don't have the virus?

What we need to be doing during this scare "tactic" is to not be worried about the "physical" condition of "others", ...but rather their "spiritual" condition, ...now is the perfect time to be "infecting" the others with the Gospel and explaining to them the "blessed hope" we have, ...Psalms 91 makes a good tract that we can print out at home and hand out explaining our belief, faith and hope.  

And YES, there have been some of Father's children that "have" died from the virus, ...but just wait until we are with them in Heaven at the Bema Seat of Christ and we will see Father used their death to bring many into the Kingdom and will be Glorified, ...by and through their deaths,

...the young Chinese doctor, our brother, ...Father didn't force him to go to work, ...he made a conscience, rational decision in/out of Love to "help" others, ...just think of how many of his patients heard about Christ for the first time from him at their bedside as they were dying, ...given the same opportunity I would do the same as he did, ...for the Love of Christ constrains me. 2 Cor 5:14

Like I've said before, ...it's so simple, since we believe Father's promise to us in John 3:16, ...then why not Psalms 91?

Lord bless and keep you

there is no cure for delusional. I have witnessed the virus in others.

39 minutes ago, leah777 said:

there is no cure for delusional.

Dear sister, ...believing the Bible is "delusional?"

• Oy Vey! 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

1 minute ago, JustPassingThru said:

Dear sister, ...believing the Bible is "delusional?"

really? really????? you now say I dont believe the Bible because I dont believe your words??

some people are despicable worms. And very, very wrong.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

If this virus thing is a hoax, it has been very poorly conceived and even more poorly implemented. Such a silly notion just because we think some of our 'liberties' are threatened. And this thread has now degenerated into nothing short of horrible.

All the believers that die of sickness and disease cannot be considered spiritually lacking just because they got sick.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

Dear one, ...I thought you said you were through responding to me?

I don't remember. There are so many on here I am through responding too that I forget who they are. Maybe I should write these things down? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

36 minutes ago, leah777 said:

really? really????? you now say I dont believe the Bible because I dont believe your words??

All I did is give you what the Bible says, ...how does that come across a "my" words?

21 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I don't remember. There are so many on here I am through responding too that I forget who they are. Maybe I should write these things down? 

Better yet, ...please, put me on "ignore."

So that i won't waste my time anymore.

Thanks